Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"All the world has closed her eyes, tired faith all worn and thin,
for all we could've done, and all that could've been." NIN
 
Of course maintenance is working by my back door, making all sorts of noise, when I already have a headache. :rolleyes:
 
Went to sign in and sit through the online tutorial which management have scheduled two days after the deadline for the assignment. (At least I managed to persuade them not to move the face to face tutorial to two weeks after it :rolleyes:). Owing to continuing problems with the online tutorial software, I am unable to log in so I have to post messages all over the place saying: Hey! if you actually wanted to ask something in this tutorial (not that I can imagine what, since you ought to have handed in your assignment already, although oops I shouldn't say that because it sounds like I'm undermining our glorious management :rolleyes:), you better phone me instead.

Luckily there is actually one of my own students in the tutorial who has the sense to phone me (cuz I train them well, y'know - not that management thinks so, the students only score good marks cuz I am an aberrant marker not a good teacher - fine! moderate me, moderate me! I beg for moderation - but only get it in moderation, LOL). She tells me there is nobody else in the tutorial, we have a jolly chat, I say: Yes you can rewrite and resubmit your assignment with all these extra tips I am giving you cuz it is not your fault the tutorial was set two days after the deadline, er not that I am saying anything here about management y'unnerstand.

Gah, why do I have to feel bad about all of this! while management are curled up on their bed of nails all snuggly wuggly and blissfully dreaming of a new form we can all spend hours filling in instead of teaching :rolleyes:
.
 
Oh no there is only one freezer bag left for my tomato sauce. And when I solve that domestic crisis, I find there is no room in the freezer.

But there will be if I eat up this little leftover pot of Hagen Dazs praline and cream icecream :devil:.
 
I've never knowingly have praline anything, let alone Ice Cream; what is it ?

Fishing got interrupted by a lot of boats today; Grrrr Gnash. . .
But I think the fresh air was good.
 
Actually there is not much that beats breaking off from putting the breakfast on the table to lean in the cupboard by the cooker and stroke your purring cat as she feeds her kittens.
:)
 
Can I say again how much the non-stop invitations to Google+ annoy the heck out of me. :mad: :rolleyes:

That has to be the politest protest written round here!


Actually there is not much that beats breaking off from putting the breakfast on the table to lean in the cupboard by the cooker and stroke your purring cat as she feeds her kittens.
:)

Do we get to see more piccies;? and where?

*white noise*

The silence of Deep Space


:rose:

I really should stop making such early appointments when I know I'll be awake half the night.

An Alarm Clock no go, dear ? :rose:
 
That has to be the politest protest written round here!




Do we get to see more piccies;? and where?



The silence of Deep Space




An Alarm Clock no go, dear ? :rose:

An 8am appointment meant I had to be up at six to be ready in time. Most nights I'm up past two. That doesn't equal much sleep.

I don't know about Lynn, but I haven't used an alarm clock since November of 2011.

I use one with double alarms.




Unrelated blurt:

Curtains work better with something to hang them from. :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top