2017 GB Hall of Fame Election Thread

2017 Hallof Fame Induction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Queersetti

Bastardo Suave
Vote early, vote often.

The poll is public because, assholes.

The Top Five finishers will join previously enshrined members such as Pookie, Thor and InternationalFunBoy in the hallowed confines of the Hall of Fame, or, as Saint Peter likes to call it "My fucking house, get the fuck out of it!"

The poll will run for one week.

Pookie_-_A5_Flyer-2Bxmas.jpg

As I predicted earlier, placing my name into consideration will be a great "victory" for Que, no matter what.
  • If I didn't get nominated, that'd "prove" that I wasn't popular like his bro AJ was, and he would claim I'd be sad
  • If I did get nominated, all of these sketchy alts (created by Que) would vote for me, allowing him to squeal "see? Rob voted all his alts!"
We can see the latter option now happening.

#HeTriesSoooHard

As I predicted earlier, placing my name into consideration will be a great "victory" for Que, no matter what.
  • If I didn't get nominated, that'd "prove" that I wasn't popular like his bro AJ was, and he would claim I'd be sad
  • If I did get nominated, all of these sketchy alts (created by Que) would vote for me, allowing him to squeal "see? Rob voted all his alts!"
We can see the latter option now happening.

#HeTriesSoooHard

I see your Queersetti alt voted for you too. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me if your Pookie alt does too.

I see your Queersetti alt voted for you too. :rolleyes:

It wouldn't surprise me if your Pookie alt does too.

I voted for everyone. I like to be in people's good graces, that way when I die, there will be more people starting threads every few years asking "What was that old homo's name who used to post here? Whatever happened to him?"

I voted for everyone. I like to be in people's good graces, that way when I die, there will be more people starting threads every few years asking "What was that old homo's name who used to post here? Whatever happened to him?"

A likely story, Rob. :rolleyes:

In the name of all those besides myself who hate the building of 'Lit Cliques', I could wish this thread would simply die... but alas, it won't. Lit cliques have a thousand lives here, and are unfortunately reinforced by 'Halls of Shame'...

Yeah, it's a part of why I don't like being voted in them, but I kind of get this; it's not a vote of popularity. There are some divisive and unpopular people who were nominated.

I'm certainly happy to have voted for people who define my GB experience.

Yup. I nominated Killswitch. :D

Back