Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing > The Lounge

Old Today, 08:13 AM   #5001
cgraven
Literotica Guru

The next series takes me to the Pacific North West via Washington D C in mid August to mid September Glad. I think that I will be able to post from time to time though.

And how are you doing?

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old Today, 08:29 AM   #5002
Iwasagoodgirl
Now I'm a Naughty Nurse

Hi Gladiator, glad you hit the 5k button. HSG & I ordered the Cubs not to post until you did it.

CG we have got more reports and this afternoon we sit on the disciplinary panel for our sister group (code named the Wolves). We sit as independents and I hasten to add none of our guys and girls have disciplines pending.

Later we plan our training in the States before flying out tomorrow night.

Old Today, 08:49 AM   #5003
cgraven
Literotica Guru

We call non court marshal disciplinary actions “Captain Mast”. I as well hope all your cubs have a clean slate G G .

Well I know reports will be calling as well as movement and training objective to complete G G .

Well done in meeting your goal to post number 5,000.

"I am a story teller. A shadow that dances and spins words for the amusement of those that care to listen."

Old Today, 10:06 AM   #5004
The_gladiator

I sort of cheated and double posted but oh well. You didn't need to order them not to, but I will admit to being happier than I should be that I got that 5,000th post. I guess we all have a little bit of a kid in us we never grow out of lol.
It would appear that my next goal is to reach 19,000 posts here on lit, I seem to be on my way to that.

I feel ok today so far. I'm still trying not to borrow trouble and worry about things before biopsies, blood tests and the CT scan I was ordered to get have results but worrying is kind of my thing, so working on that haha.

Thanks Thyri for the Av

My thread
Gladiator's Guest Book
feel free to stop by and say hello

My SRP Writers Profile

Current Threads
Night and Shadows --(With Dark Empress)

TK Anonymous member #24
my kink score is 633
50.6% pure.

Old Today, 10:31 AM   #5005
RobynTashaYa
Really Experienced

So President Trump is outlawing transgender personnel from the US Forces! What next? Banning gay, lesbian and bi sexual warriors? Put yourself in a desert with bulletts flying round your head and explosions all round and you won't care what sexual make up your colleague has as they fight alongside you.

I've got lesbian colleagues and bi sexual colleagues who are worth their weight in gold. Several members of the British Military are transgender, and bloody good soldiers.

Thank God we have a Queen and not an attention seeking loser who'd shit himself in the heat of battle as our Commander in Chief! So angry for my brave American colleagues.

Rant Over!
My father is a Star Trek TNG fan and I was brought up watching all the DVDs. My favourite character was Tash Ya (pictured) so when I chose my Literotica name I added it to my middle name. But I did it when I was drunk and left the 'R' off the end of her name. PMKL!