StackeyDreams.....of Teasing Even MORE 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, sexy Miss Stackey!!!!! I haven't been online much lately and I can't believe what I've missed. Your pictures just keep getting sexier and more erotic every time, sweetie! Hugs!

... and licks

... and nibbles

... and bites

... and kisses

... and ....

:devil: :heart: :kiss:

Good morning sweetness. I hope you have a wonderful day.
attachment.php

Morning my sweet sexy Stackey, thank you for making me smile yesterday, and I m still smiling. I know Thursday's are busy for you but know my rabbit and I are thinking of YOU:D:devil:
Sending you loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:

Morning my sweet sexy Stackey, thank you for making me smile yesterday, and I m still smiling. I know Thursday's are busy for you but know my rabbit and I are thinking of YOU:D:devil:
Sending you loads of :kiss::kiss::kiss: & :heart:

The two of you make a fine pair of playmates

Wow, sexy Miss Stackey!!!!! I haven't been online much lately and I can't believe what I've missed. Your pictures just keep getting sexier and more erotic every time, sweetie! Hugs!

... and licks

... and nibbles

... and bites

... and kisses

... and ....

:devil: :heart:

OOoo!! :) Thank you!! Good to see you!

Good morning sweetness. I hope you have a wonderful day.
attachment.php

thank you sweetie! :kiss: You always make it wonderful

Morning my sweet sexy Stackey, thank you for making me smile yesterday, and I m still smiling. I know Thursday's are busy for you but know my rabbit and I are thinking of YOU
Sending you loads of :kiss: & :heart:

It was a busy day, but now I will go to bed with super awesome visions dancing in my head of you and your rabbit....thinking of me :devil: Hot Damn!!

The two of you make a fine pair of playmates

hell Ya!! :devil: Maybe we'd even share a couple photos with you pervs :)

Are your panties just too small........?

attachment.php

Or is it my imagination and your pussy is simply..........:D:devil::heart::rose::kiss::heart:?

Space/Time Warp.

Without any idea how I had got there, I find myself at work reading a text from my sexy wife. She looks like Stackey but her name is Anne. However it happened I have become Anne's loving husband. Or she had somehow become my wife. It didn't seem to matter. It was Friday and the kids were in Florida getting spoiled by my mother. We hadn't really had much chance to take advantage of some "us" time in their absence until today.

I knew that she was up to something when she texted me a picture dressed in black leather pants and a pair of high heeled boots. "Do ya think I'm dressed up nice enough to get taken out to dinner" she teased. I responded "More than nice enough for me, you little minx" I typed back, "but Olive Garden would probably want the girls covered up". She answered with a smilie face. After all these years that woman can still light my fire. I wasn't sure what she was up to, but I knew it was going to be good. "Meet me at six?" I typed back. "C ya there" popped up and I smiled.

After taking my shower, using Old Spice Swagger body wash, I had an hour to spare. Enough time to pick up a bottle of Finger Lakes wine and a new toy from "The High Life" boutique. Anne loved her toys. She had a couple of vibrators already but I found a new toy with a vibrating dildo and an anal teaser attachment. I knew she would enjoy breaking this one in. The sight of her pleasuring herself with her vibrator never failed to arouse me. I could feel a tingling in my groin as the vision passed across my mind.

Walking into the restaurant, I see that Anne has already arrived. She is seated at the bar, wearing a short leather skirt and fish net stockings and she is surrounded by men; all of them at least ten years younger than she. Anne loves to tease and she had let the skirt ride up several inches on her smooth thighs. I watched for a couple minutes; we were closing in on forty but younger men would nearly salivate when they saw her. After letting Anne have her fun, I came over and offered her my arm. "Our table awaits, Madame" I offered and we moved to the booth that I had reserved. The little smirk on Anne's face told me that she was enjoying herself.

Dinner seemed to pass quickly. After dessert she raised her leg under the table and slid the heels up my thigh before stopping just short of my semi-erect cock. Meeting her blue eyes, I joked "You're asking for it lady!". "Is that right?" she answered. "Just what do you think you're going to do to me?". The challenge had been set. After paying the tab we walked out to the parking lot, my arm around her waist. We shared a hot kiss before going to our separate cars. Minutes later we were home.

Anne excused herself for a shower while I prepared the wine on a bed of ice. I popped in a movie and found a red bow to tie around her present. I hid it behind the dining room door as I heard my sexy bride starting down the stairs. She had changed into a beautiful white lingerie set. I clicked on the sound system and selected a CD from Leonard Cohen to play softly in the background. As soon as I got settled in my recliner she climbed up into my lap and put her arms around my neck. We kissed and ran our hands over each others' skin. My fingers found their way under the leg of her thong to find her pussy already wet. I teased her clit, bringing her to the edge of orgasm then leaving her on the edge. She may be a hot tease but two can play.

I excused myself to go to the bath, picking up her new toy on the way. I left it on her pillow before heading back downstairs. The wine was nearly gone I was more than ready to strip her out of her fine negligee. Anne beat me to it. She rose and walked to the base of the stairs. "Why don't you lock up then come upstairs so I can serve you dessert?"she called out over her shoulder with a naughty smile. I smiled back and locked the doors before arming the security system.

I walked up the stairs quietly, listening for any sound from the bedroom. When I opened the door I could see that Anne had already mastered her new toy. Her thighs were parted and pulled back close to her body. Her back was arched as she thrust the toy in and out rapidly, before being overtaken by a shuddering orgasm. I had stripped out of my clothes and climbed up between her legs. My tongue licked up some strawberry flavored lube from her somewhat puffy pink starfish before moving up to her drenched cunt. "Assume the position" I whispered softly.

Anne rolled over and posed in the ageless position of a female in heat presenting herself to her man. It was primal, raw, almost animalistic. And it was utterly irresistable. My throbbing cock pushes in balls deep in one stroke. The muscles of her slick tunnel grasped and released my iron hard love stick, and our mutual passion rises to a crescendo. We reach our release simultaneously, our bodies slapping together loudly. Our hearts are beating madly as we fall to the bed together. After a moment, she reaches over to hold my spent cock in her tiny hand. in a sexy voice, she whispers "Does my little soldier have another round left in him"

As I should have known, it was just a dream. The hand around my hard cock was my own. My girlfriend was resting peacefully, lying on her side facing the wall. "What was that?" I thought to myself. I felt drained as though I had just experienced hours of hot sweaty sex. But there was not a single piece of evidence of any sex. I fall asleep blissfully. Would the dream start over?

Are your panties just too small........?

attachment.php

Or is it my imagination and your pussy is simply.....?

It simply :)

These are great !

thank you

Without any idea how I had got there, I find myself at work reading a text from my sexy wife. She looks like Stackey but her name is Anne. However it happened I have become Anne's loving husband. Or she had somehow become my wife. It didn't seem to matter. It was Friday and the kids were in Florida getting spoiled by my mother. We hadn't really had much chance to take advantage of some "us" time in their absence until today.

I knew that she was up to something when she texted me a picture dressed in black leather pants and a pair of high heeled boots. "Do ya think I'm dressed up nice enough to get taken out to dinner" she teased. I responded "More than nice enough for me, you little minx" I typed back, "but Olive Garden would probably want the girls covered up". She answered with a smilie face. After all these years that woman can still light my fire. I wasn't sure what she was up to, but I knew it was going to be good. "Meet me at six?" I typed back. "C ya there" popped up and I smiled.

After taking my shower, using Old Spice Swagger body wash, I had an hour to spare. Enough time to pick up a bottle of Finger Lakes wine and a new toy from "The High Life" boutique. Anne loved her toys. She had a couple of vibrators already but I found a new toy with a vibrating dildo and an anal teaser attachment. I knew she would enjoy breaking this one in. The sight of her pleasuring herself with her vibrator never failed to arouse me. I could feel a tingling in my groin as the vision passed across my mind.

Walking into the restaurant, I see that Anne has already arrived. She is seated at the bar, wearing a short leather skirt and fish net stockings and she is surrounded by men; all of them at least ten years younger than she. Anne loves to tease and she had let the skirt ride up several inches on her smooth thighs. I watched for a couple minutes; we were closing in on forty but younger men would nearly salivate when they saw her. After letting Anne have her fun, I came over and offered her my arm. "Our table awaits, Madame" I offered and we moved to the booth that I had reserved. The little smirk on Anne's face told me that she was enjoying herself.

Dinner seemed to pass quickly. After dessert she raised her leg under the table and slid the heels up my thigh before stopping just short of my semi-erect cock. Meeting her blue eyes, I joked "You're asking for it lady!". "Is that right?" she answered. "Just what do you think you're going to do to me?". The challenge had been set. After paying the tab we walked out to the parking lot, my arm around her waist. We shared a hot kiss before going to our separate cars. Minutes later we were home.

Anne excused herself for a shower while I prepared the wine on a bed of ice. I popped in a movie and found a red bow to tie around her present. I hid it behind the dining room door as I heard my sexy bride starting down the stairs. She had changed into a beautiful white lingerie set. I clicked on the sound system and selected a CD from Leonard Cohen to play softly in the background. As soon as I got settled in my recliner she climbed up into my lap and put her arms around my neck. We kissed and ran our hands over each others' skin. My fingers found their way under the leg of her thong to find her pussy already wet. I teased her clit, bringing her to the edge of orgasm then leaving her on the edge. She may be a hot tease but two can play.

I excused myself to go to the bath, picking up her new toy on the way. I left it on her pillow before heading back downstairs. The wine was nearly gone I was more than ready to strip her out of her fine negligee. Anne beat me to it. She rose and walked to the base of the stairs. "Why don't you lock up then come upstairs so I can serve you dessert?"she called out over her shoulder with a naughty smile. I smiled back and locked the doors before arming the security system.

I walked up the stairs quietly, listening for any sound from the bedroom. When I opened the door I could see that Anne had already mastered her new toy. Her thighs were parted and pulled back close to her body. Her back was arched as she thrust the toy in and out rapidly, before being overtaken by a shuddering orgasm. I had stripped out of my clothes and climbed up between her legs. My tongue licked up some strawberry flavored lube from her somewhat puffy pink starfish before moving up to her drenched cunt. "Assume the position" I whispered softly.

Anne rolled over and posed in the ageless position of a female in heat presenting herself to her man. It was primal, raw, almost animalistic. And it was utterly irresistable. My throbbing cock pushes in balls deep in one stroke. The muscles of her slick tunnel grasped and released my iron hard love stick, and our mutual passion rises to a crescendo. We reach our release simultaneously, our bodies slapping together loudly. Our hearts are beating madly as we fall to the bed together. After a moment, she reaches over to hold my spent cock in her tiny hand. in a sexy voice, she whispers "Does my little soldier have another round left in him"

As I should have known, it was just a dream. The hand around my hard cock was my own. My girlfriend was resting peacefully, lying on her side facing the wall. "What was that?" I thought to myself. I felt drained as though I had just experienced hours of hot sweaty sex. But there was not a single piece of evidence of any sex. I fall asleep blissfully. Would the dream start over?

Wow! What a great dream and super hot piece of writing! Thank you for sharing it with me. :)

Im glad your girl is feeling better and you have found some time to relax and get naughty again. :)

Good Evening Sexy Panties! I've been gone far too long! And I've been totally neglect at saying Hello to your sexy self!

"Hello!" :D

That "oiling" was hot sweetie. Since you know my sinister mind so well, I'm sure you knew what I would love to fill that slick cleavage with :D.

Oh Stackey, you are a veritable wonderland of delights!

Thank you

Thank you! We love yours too!!

Ok...THAT video is INSPIRING!

Sweet!

OHHHH the possibilities!

I know! :D

god woman - you are ridiculously sexy!!

thanks sexy girl :kiss:

Speechless

kiss

Extra virgin oil I hope

I think the rest of your body also deserves some

of course ;)

That "oiling" was hot sweetie. Since you know my sinister mind so well, I'm sure you knew what I would love to fill that slick cleavage with .

:nana: :)

Hell yea!!! Inspires me to get some oil and hit record

That was very hot Stackey!!! Mmm

hell ya! Please do!! :)

I have to agree with all the above SD, so sexy, I love slippery the nips. mmmm amazing sexy body, and such skillful hands.

thank you!

You do enjoy 'Teasing' don't ya, Stakey D .. Talk about oil and your Boobs
very Inspiring this morning :devil: The Naughty Thoughts you have given
me :nana:

I so love making you have naughty thoughts :)

Super busy day...taking lunch at work and dropping off some selfies.

nothin naughty....I sorry.

Attachments

• image (5).jpg
    image (5).jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 314
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,008
  • image (4).jpeg
    image (4).jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 316
Status