Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Thanks

Calypso,
I am so happy that you decided to flirt with exhibitionism, and therefore with us. Your amazing body has me missing home and wondering what delightfully impure actions I could plot on the long flight home. :rose::rose:

I am in love! Such a beautiful body and lovely inviting eyes.

Thank you so much for sharing!

I was browsing through your thread catching up with everything and I have to say this one caused a coffee spew. OMG is that a gorgeous ass you have. Wow, wow and...um...WOW!

Charming and sexy. What more could a man want.

That's a good image :D ah, you flatter me.

Educated, athletic, funny and beautiful... You are the whole package! Thank you so much for sharing.

Aw, thanks.

How do you want me to ravage your body? :devil:

You are indeed charming in many ways. I think that my favorite attribute is your eyes. They're just lovely. :rose: They're the kind you can get lost in.

'Indeed charming'. I like that.

Oh, heck, you're fittt.

Why, thank you.

:D...

Absolutely incredible. As always.

Merci beaucoup monsieur.

I've a soft spot for women of the UK. You're making it difficult me to remain that way. :devil:

Oh. Really? :p

jesus christ!

Definitely not my name ;) Try again, buddy.

It's important to wear snug fitting bottoms. Wouldn't want any loose fabric to get caught up in the straps. :D

You say this in a satirical sense? :D You know that lycra makes sense. It's just so comfy for sport.

No such thing as too much.

N'aww :)

That's quite the lovely harness!!

Why thank you :) I like it, though it's getting a little worn now.

Interesting vantage point ... love those legs!

Aw gee :D thanks.

Calypso,
I am so happy that you decided to flirt with exhibitionism, and therefore with us. Your amazing body has me missing home and wondering what delightfully impure actions I could plot on the long flight home. :rose::rose:

Plotting? Sounds sinister.

I am in love! Such a beautiful body and lovely inviting eyes.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Surely not :D you're welcome though.

Now that would inspire me to start climbing!!! although, we could both be in trouble if I was able to catch up to you!:rolleyes:

Well, I go to great lengths to promote my sport ;)

Wow. Just... wow. Please sir, can I have some more?

Well I could give you the rest of the photos I took ;) but I'm not sure what it would take ...

does the fact that I KNOW I'm a tease make it ok? :D

Last edited:
You certainly do. Haha, maybe if we make it to the next page before I have to go to bed, I have a bucketload of work to do tomorrow.

Well, you certainly seem to be living up to your name thus far. But I expect a different side of you to come out eventually... :D

Back