Kansas, or the midwest! check in!

rainbo and suckmy...so great to see some lovely women in the midwest. I know a lot of sausage gets made here and even eaten but the # of midwestern guys responding was making me despondent...well not really......welcome and hope we can expand the conversation topics some here beyond a simple location, age and gender.
 
The midwest is great but it sure is hard to broaden your sexual horizons here in po dunk. I know there are some interesting people out there with great ideas but most of them are so repressed that they never get to truly show off their skills and ideas never get to shine through. I've been all over the country and have learned something from every region I've came too. I realize the big cities are more outgoing but us small town guys got it alittle rougher. Let me know if you agree or not.
 
rainbo and suckmy...so great to see some lovely women in the midwest. I know a lot of sausage gets made here and even eaten but the # of midwestern guys responding was making me despondent...well not really......welcome and hope we can expand the conversation topics some here beyond a simple location, age and gender.

Aw...I'm feeling very welcome!
I'm just hoping the Midwestern reserve doesn't stop any conversation!
:kiss:
 
Ill agree to that we need more people to open up I've had some of the best times in the midwest. You have neglected wives, shy suppressed men and girls fresh off the farm lookin to get wild.
 
suckmy- why do i have the sinking feeling we are on opposite corners of the state?

pm me if you like, will let you know if we are close.

and yes, i too luv your new piercings!
 
I frequently travel to MI, OH and IN on business and would love to meet up with midwest folks when I travel...
 
I will second that.....after seeing suckmy's pics I am thinking I need to make a short trip North.....Iowa is looking pretty good right now;):D

Iowa is great, but I have to say that there are some amazingly wonderful things in Kansas too. ;)
 
Oklahoma here... but originally from KCK

Hi all. 54, female and new to this site. I'm single again after a very long time and plan to stay that way but that doesn't mean I don't want a man in my life or at least in my bed. ;)
 
Hi all. 54, female and new to this site. I'm single again after a very long time and plan to stay that way but that doesn't mean I don't want a man in my life or at least in my bed. ;)

Originally from KCK and 54?

Scared to ask.....what High School did you go to? I am from KCK also:eek:

You can PM me if you don't want to tell the world, just curious if we may know any of the same people.....or each other.....lol

And I second that about being single......I would gladly accept a woman in my life and my bed:p
 
I am looking for a motorcycle riding partner to make trips up to Hutch to the Nudist camp there. Would there be any takers?
:)
D
 
I am looking for a motorcycle riding partner to make trips up to Hutch to the Nudist camp there. Would there be any takers?
:)
D

Oh haven't been to Hutchison, Ks in many years. Nudist camp huh? O.O

Wow, how progressive Ks has gotten. Does Sam Brownback know about this? lol

Not for me but have a great time!
 
I'm still looking for 47 to 62 yrs old male in NE OK or SE Ks or SW Mo or NW Ar to meet. If you know any please send my way!

Thanks ;)
 
Great writing

MSLovelee, what writing skills you have. I really enjoyes your story. Have you been a "good" girl this year?
 
Back
Top