Dear Litster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Litster,

Thank you for being the wonderful person you are. I love you to the moon and back

:heart: :kiss: :heart: :kiss: :heart:
 
Dear Litster,

Not sure why I’m writing, nothing really to say... :eek:

Guess I just feel as though if I’m writing to you, it feels like I’m with you.

As though you’re just there on the other end of the phone listening to me ramble about the important…and very UNimportant parts of my day.

As though I can pretend I can hear your little breaths, and grunts, and reactions to the things I say.

It wasn’t a particular special day today.
I didn’t do anything too out of the ordinary…

I missed you. :eek:

I was having dinner when you came online before… Recovering from my feverish bout of cleaning. Just sitting at the kitchen table working and eating some noodles when you popped up, took my breath away with your words, and left me in a pile of goo.

*giggles*

Sorry, just thinking about the things you said again.

A bit of a sweet talker, aren’t ya? :D

I’ve had that song on loop all day.
You did it to me again, didn’t you?
Let another country song make it onto my play list!!
For no one else, my love, lol for no one else.

It’s 2:11 am.

Tired… and feeling restless.

But missing you.

And wishing we never had to go a day being apart like this.

Reading over what I’ve written.
Seems like waste of bits and bytes lol

But that’s always been what I’ve loved best, and you know that.

The extraordinary love, found and lived in sharing of the ordinary things.

Typing these last few words, then going to try to get some sleep…I know! Shock horror! Sleep before 5:30am!! Maybe that can be my out of the ordinary activity for the day.

Hope you’ve had a restful day doing your nothingness. My love to Mr iPod. Tell him I’ll be sending him some new tunes soon.

I love you.

There’s a little bit of you in every breath I take, you know.
You’re always with me.
No matter what.

Hope you enjoyed your lobster, Anh.

Em yeu anh… mai mai.
Agape style.

:heart:
xo
 
Dear Litster,

Instead of sitting here twiddling my thumbs for 45 minutes while you take a little nap, I thought I might as well take this opportunity to set some things straight with you while you’re not conscious to argue with me. :p

While you’re “lying dere” (snoring and drooling)… let’s establish once and for all...that you are indeed, the CUTEST EVAH! :nana:

This cuteness is ..hmmm… about 10 fold. It’s in the things you say, it’s in HOW you say them, it’s in WHY you say them, it’s in WHEN you say them… it’s in how naturally it comes to you, and it’s in the way you use it to let the silly, childlike-you shine through…when most of us are trying so hard to be grown up.

And I love it. :D

Never ever let go of that siwwiness. Never. I wish you knew how special it is.
I wish you knew… how many times I set little “siwwy” tests for you, asking you things seeing how you respond, and you always blow me away with the way you can still see the world through fun, happy, a 3 year old’s eyes, where nothing is impossible- if you can think imagine it, it can be done.

So thank you. For both being my partner in our Dappy talk, in our quest to make everything fun and in it’s siwwiness, easier to face… and for taking the time to see past that siwwy ditziness in the first place and find there was someone underneath.

Em Yeu Anh. :heart:
Mai mai.. agape style.

*pinches your bum and goes off to find ways to pway pwanks on you while you’re napping*
 
Dear Litser,

Sorry I have neglected you. I have been overwhelmed and procrastinating on many fronts. Things have been crazy, but then they always are. I miss you too and the answer is yes. :kiss:
 
Dear Litster,

I'm sorry. I just lack confidence in myself sometimes. I shouldn't put pressure on you because of it.
 
Dear Lister,

You never run out of ways to amaze me with all the gifts you've given me.

Gifts of the heart, are the very best kind of gifts. And my heart is full to overflowing.

You are an amazing man. :heart:
 
Dear Litster,

I miss you.

Listening to our songs right now.

And remembering our little stolen moment from this morning.

Thank you. For letting me be there for you, for once.

Em yeu anh. :heart:

Can't wait to make it wing :) :eek:

xo
 
Dear Litster,

I've looked at your photos; on-line, on my 'stick', and in my heart. I've dreamed dreams that featured you. How I love your eyes. I've reread words you've written to me, and felt my heart warm, and glow. I've remembered the feel of you, the sights of you, the sighs of you.

I'm thinking of you.

my treasure...something of the greatest value, and all mine. Lucky me! :heart:
 
Dear Litster,

I wish i had a magic wand right now.
And make this conversation you're having...everything YOU ever wanted it to be.

You've been the best friend, not only any BEAR, but any person could've asked for these last few months. Been there for me day in day out and had to see the sides of me, most don't have to deal with (lucky you!).

I know it can't be easy.

Just remember... who you are, and what really happened. And WHY whatever happened, happened.

And know, you've never done anything because you were being anything but true to yourself.

And i only wish you knew how much i wish I could be there for YOU right now.

*huggles*

We bears gotta stick together.

xo
 
Last edited:
Dear Litster,

I'm sorry. I can't say any more than that.

You know I'd take it back if I could.
 
Dear Litster~

Just knowing you are happy again, and beginning to feel more like the old you, realizing that there are some 'good uns' out there...and you deserve one, that sometimes it is better to cut your losses and go for happy ~ I'm very happy for you. :kiss: (phew...talk about run-on sentences...but I'm leaving it!) :eek:

Thank you sister sweet, for the support, the love, and OMG the laughs. I can't wait to jaw with you a bit next week. While the cats away~~~ :catroar:

Watch out trouble, here we come! now where did that rascally Brad Pitt get off to???:nana: :nana: :nana:
 
Dear Litster,

I appreciate the offer, but I'm gonna have to pass. Good Luck tho...you may have better luck once you're gotten more posts under your belt...or when you go back to your original identity. :rolleyes:

~Lynn
 
Dear Litster,

I hope your back feels better, the rain and the leak have stopped, and you have the best day.

Your emails today made me smile. They always do. Thank you for that!
 
Dear Litster,

I don't say it often enough, in fact hardly ever...but it deserves recognition.

You are, without doubt, one of the most loyal and valuable friends a Litster could ever have, and it is my honor and privilege that you chose to be a friend to me.

With everlasting thanks,

SG
 
Kept Secrets...

Dear Litster,

It was a bad event but now it is over...I am so thankful...

...the cloud that has been over me these last months seems to be breaking to let some sunshine through...a weight has been lifted...

What happens from this point onward is a clean slate...well...pretty clean...

...thank you for reaching out to me...

... :rose: ...
 
Dear Litster,

Any idea who's parked their feckin' car in my driveway????
 
Dear Litster,

Glad you are home, but still concerned about your health. Take care of yourself and get well. Best wishes and good thoughts with you always.

S3066-large.jpg


{{LPB}}
 
Dear Litster,
Don't accuse me of being all talk (so to speak) about phone sex. Then call me up and blow your load within 3-4 minutes of listening to me play, hanging up in the process. Then, when asked why you hung up, you say your cell phone died? Come on, I wasn't born yesterday, you know. If you can't play with the big dogs, stay on the porch, honey.
 
ima6uldv8 said:
Dear Litster,
Don't accuse me of being all talk (so to speak) about phone sex. Then call me up and blow your load within 3-4 minutes of listening to me play, hanging up in the process. Then, when asked why you hung up, you say your cell phone died? Come on, I wasn't born yesterday, you know. If you can't play with the big dogs, stay on the porch, honey.
..you are a scource of a constient grin...you know that sugar...

... :rose: :rose: ...
 
asian_princess said:
Dear Litster,

I'll give them back when you find the car.


Dear Lister.


I have drawn a picture of a car using bright crayons. Will that do instead?
 
luv1 said:
Dear Lister.


I have drawn a picture of a car using bright crayons. Will that do instead?
Dear Litster,

Well, perhaps we should take it for a test drive first to see??

*climbs into the paper car*

do you wanna make the sound effects or should I?

:)
 
Dear Lister


That has to be the daftist thing I've heard today. you can't get in to the car and drive it you silly thing........We still haven't found the keys have we :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top