Well, here it goes again...

Hey, Nerdy. Just dropping in to see how your weekend's going. Which kinda shows you how mine's going. Hope to talk with you soon.

Friday night situation: Drinking wine and eating Nutella by the spoonfull, curled up with my cats and a book. How much sadder can my life get?

i wish i was 25 years younger. i wish i could have you in my arms. i wish for the love i never had...i wish for you.

reality...older man wanting a lady who epitomizes his ideal....sigh....

good luck my lady.

Where

There is never a sommelier around when I need to choose just the right wine to go with my Nutella!

A rich smooth spicy full bodied Argentinian Malbec that has spend some time oak will go very nicely with Nutella :) especially if aged in american oak, it gives that vanilla aroma and flavour

A rich smooth spicy full bodied Argentinian Malbec that has spend some time oak will go very nicely with Nutella :) especially if aged in american oak, it gives that vanilla aroma and flavour

Malbec goes pretty well with everything too!!

Bonjour

hello from paris, 5 11 green eyes fit olive skin. Looking for some fun. I love to rp and women in pantyhose. I find them very hot, love the feel and smell. If you want to skype and mic denton.dominique or yahoo jeandominique36
Take care and lets play

hello from paris, 5 11 green eyes fit olive skin. Looking for some fun. I love to rp and women in pantyhose. I find them very hot, love the feel and smell. If you want to skype and mic denton.dominique or yahoo jeandominique36
Take care and lets play

Yeeah... No thanks.

Back