The Black Widow says: "Assemble Avengers!"

Hulk scratches head. "Uhh, which end...?"

Like Hulk, I'm easily confused. I've lost track of our relative orientations. We need a diagram... <fetches pen and paper> :confused:

"C'mon Hulkie," :kiss:, pulls iron hips closer

Um, I think Betty has become sandwiched between Iron Man and Hulk, although originally Iron Man had his hand on Hulk's shoulder. Betty must still be facing Hulk. Tio will have to go back and write six words in which Iron Man runs round behind Betty ROFLOL! Steve, I think you get extra points for procrastination and teasing!

Last edited:
Love muscles. Meanwhile round the corner

I like a man who can tie a good knot ;)

Captain America sits playing with himself...

Well, for starters, I'd wrap a cat's paw around your wrists and hoist you aloft in a bosun's chair made of of a bowline on a bight. With your aft vulnerable, it'd take more than a double-carrick bend to make me fast to a hawser.

Captain America sits playing with himself...

Well, for starters, I'd wrap a cat's paw around your wrists and hoist you aloft in a bosun's chair made of of a bowline on a bight. With your aft vulnerable, it'd take more than a double-carrick bend to make me fast to a hawser.

Blue tights lowered to buccaneer boots.

Ain't Google grand... :)

Long-horned helmet. Long-horned god...

Oh, go on, then... You'll only pout, otherwise... :rolleyes:

Black Widow caresses long golden horns.

Well, I did Betty for you for ages! Poor Betty, we can't leave her sandwiched between two superheroes for too long.

I have a pretty pout. :kiss:

Black Widow caresses long golden horns.

Well, I did Betty for you for ages! Poor Betty, we can't leave her sandwiched between two superheroes for too long.

I have a pretty pout. :kiss:

Need fan while reading Avengers thread. :D

Back