The Phonebook - meet, greet, hook up

... someone thought of this thread! Thank you, DirtySecrets11!

There is something about hearing someone in that intimate setting of giving themselves pleasure and either describing it to me, them reacting vocally to what I'm saying and/or the sensual fun in embellishing things with a role play.

But regardless of the playful, sexy, silly, raunchy, kinky, funny, pervy, hot journey, I love nothing more than hearing a man break into a million pieces... whether he roars or whimpers or stutter-gasps or streams curse words together or huffs and puffs... it zings me like few things do.

And it's certainly a wonderful feeling to know I had a hand or rather a voice in it in helping him get there and get off. ;-)

It's definitely like much else in life, sometimes you click, sometimes you don't... but giving it a try, that's the key!

Tori
It speaks volumes about how well you can connect with someone's passions by knowing the sounds they love and the phrases that push them over the edge, delivered and intoned with just the right breathless rhythm. It can be a wonderful connection!

There is something about hearing someone in that intimate setting of giving themselves pleasure and either describing it to me, them reacting vocally to what I'm saying and/or the sensual fun in embellishing things with a role play.

But regardless of the playful, sexy, silly, raunchy, kinky, funny, pervy, hot journey, I love nothing more than hearing a man break into a million pieces... whether he roars or whimpers or stutter-gasps or streams curse words together or huffs and puffs... it zings me like few things do.

And it's certainly a wonderful feeling to know I had a hand or rather a voice in it in helping him get there and get off. ;-)

It's definitely like much else in life, sometimes you click, sometimes you don't... but giving it a try, that's the key!

Tori

Welcome Tori :)

I couldn't have said it better myself! It's giving it a shot, whether it turns into a one time thing or you both clicked and you got a phone buddy to call up anytime. Trying is key and meeting new people is always fun.

Have fun in the thread and I know the great guys here will give you a warm welcome :cattail:

Tori

I would certainly love to give that a try with you. :D I see that you have a thing for RP. Historical, perhaps? ;)

I'm a bit swamped in PMs (sorry if I dont respond to some, but I did mention about PMs in the first post. Lets get friendly before propositioning) but I'm definitely happy to see some awesome females and of course the nice men of Lit take a liken to the thread.

Let's not swamp the women, just because they post doesn't mean they want a line up :)

How about some topic questions just to get to know a bit more about each other...

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?

2) Do you like to lead or wait for her/him to lead?

3) What's a trait you look for in a phone buddy?

4)What's your favorite food? haha

For myself, I'm usually talkative and shy, so when I feel shy I ramble a bit. When I'm comfortable I'm very outgoing.

I like to tease...so I dont respond well when a guy comes on too strong. So I guess I like to initiate but then hand over the reins.

I like funny, so if you can make me giggle and laugh, I'm instantly more comfortable and relaxed and willing to play.

Chicken wings!

Thanks everyone for the positive responses so far, hopefully we can continue with the positive vibes and some mutual sexy times follow :)

1) I'm definitely talkative. I can be dominate or laid back, depending on the flow of the conversation.

2) I like to lead usually

3) Someone who likes to play along, and is not afraid to voice what they want (take control of the convo sometimes). I definitely like moaners...

4) Steak!

In my honest opinion, he's a really great guy.
Ladies, you would regret not giving him a chance :)

Hey everyone, I'm a 24 year old grad student who loves phone sex and is looking for a new partner (or more) since my previous one had a change of schedule. I have a deep voice and so far no one has complained. I also have several accents I can do if you are into that. PM me if you are interested.

Here are my answers to all the questions:

1) Are you the quiet, talkative, dominate or laid back type? Are you typically shy or outgoing?
I am usually more reserved but really enjoy phone sex and open up once I feel comfortable with the person. Once I reach that point I have no problem becoming more dominant since that is my natural tendency.

It depends on the person but if things are lagging I will always step up to lead since I want the experience to be good for her.

I am looking for someone with a nice voice who wants to explore and experience things she never has before. It always nice to talk with someone you enjoy cumming with and then relax afterwards and get to know each other

Favorite food is Ribeye hands down, especially when paired with red wine or whiskey

What a great thread. I've done phone chat a few times, and it's incredibly erotic. If you find the right lady to chat to, then wow!

If any ladies would like to chat, then feel free to inbox me for my Skype name.

Anyway, the questions.....

I'm fairly quite and laid back. Normally shy, but with the right person can be very chatty.

A mixture of both I think. It depends on what sort of mood we're in.

Descriptive, and lovely voice!

4)What's your favorite food?

Macaroni Cheese :)

Hi I'd like a new female friend. I am pretty open to whatever and can vibe with anyone.

I disappeared for a few days there :p College is kind of hard .. Who knew?
Oh well. 2 more months and I'm done for good!

Anyways, the only reason I'm posting is to see if anyone's around tonight and interested in cozying up with me during this snowy evening. I'm open to anything and I'm pretty easy to talk to.

Feel free to send me a PM, but please ... try to show some effort. You know what I mean gentlemen :)

I disappeared for a few days there :p College is kind of hard .. Who knew?
Oh well. 2 more months and I'm done for good!

Anyways, the only reason I'm posting is to see if anyone's around tonight and interested in cozying up with me during this snowy evening. I'm open to anything and I'm pretty easy to talk to.

Feel free to send me a PM, but please ... try to show some effort. You know what I mean gentlemen :)

As a fellow Ohioan-I fully support someone making sure this lovely, hard-working young woman has a hell of a night.

College may be hard, but still the most fun I ever had. Hope your box doesn't over flow with empty-headed nothingness :)

As a fellow Ohioan-I fully support someone making sure this lovely, hard-working young woman has a hell of a night.

College may be hard, but still the most fun I ever had. Hope your box doesn't over flow with empty-headed nothingness :)

WHOA! Another from this lonely old state? You are a very rare occurrence haha. I never find anyone from Ohio.

WHOA! Another from this lonely old state? You are a very rare occurrence haha. I never find anyone from Ohio.

Really? I know in the personals forum, there's a thread for Ohioans, but it gets very lightly used.

Either way-I hope you find what you are looking for tonight. I would be very happy to help you out myself, as I do love phone sex-but sadly, not in the position to play right now. :(

I gotta say you are amazingly benevolent. What an awesomely
Put idea!!!! Good on ya mate!!!

38 mwm in the great state of NJ. Married but looking for some discreet fun or just a chat. My username is my yahoo id. Or just pm me for more info.

Always happy to see everyone getting on well :) Hope everyone had a great weekend! Get up to anything fun?:cattail:

Always happy to see everyone getting on well :) Hope everyone had a great weekend! Get up to anything fun?:cattail:

Spent most of the weekend painting, which was fine-kept me moving in this cold weather. Managed to sneak in a little fun this evening :devil:

How about you? What kind of trouble did you cause this weekend?

Spent most of the weekend painting, which was fine-kept me moving in this cold weather. Managed to sneak in a little fun this evening :devil:

How about you? What kind of trouble did you cause this weekend?

What were you painting?

No trouble, I've been a good girl :D Though I'll be sneaking in a bit of fun in a bit and pass out early, another work week *sigh*

Not really. Had some school stuff this weekend, and finally getting it done. And now it's time for bed. :(

How about you DS?

Sucks, still getting homework even when you're the teacher lol :p

Not much at all, just errands and shopping. Bedtime already huh? Good night LW! :)

Love it.

Love this thread.

I adore long and detailed roleplay but just don't have time for it anymore. I also love nothing more than the sound of a woman's voice at every stage ... the nervous quiver when she first says "... hello?" The first little sigh, moan, gasp, squeal, scream ... love it all!

I often find myself between things at work with a little time to kill and a desire to be distracted by a sweet voice. Would love to bolster my phone number/Skype contact list ... and also make myself available for the occasional virtual booty-call. :)

Answering the questions posed earlier ...

I lean Dominant, sexually speaking, so I'm definitely going to take the lead. I'm easy to talk to and am happy going nice and slow, if you're nervous. I do like a long slow buildup, and can happily lead you through that. Unless we're in an urgent hurry ... ;)

I take the lead, but while listening to you. You need to be ready to be led.

I need to know you're playing along ... that the noises I'm hearing are real. If we're in D/s mode, I need you to be obedient.

Oh .... Kraft Mac n Cheese. Hands down.

Back