A Good Wife Gone Bad (Open - PM interest)

D

DeepBlue89

Guest


OOC:
Closed for Firmhanded_Daddy and I.

--



Friday 8PM:
Living room

I had always been a little shy in the bedroom.

I suppose that might be a little personal to say, but it was the truth. I'm not sure why it was the case, but this shyness was pretty much the reason why I was so conservative in bed. In its own strange way, it was funny; I was a model, albeit for my side business while I taught high school students, so I assumed that most people who viewed my pictures would think that I'm some sort of wild flower, when that was far from the case. My husband, Jerry, would always try to get a little more adventurous with me but I would never go beyond missionary during our love making sessions. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved Jerry - what with him being the only man I've ever even dated and all - but not even my love for him could get me to be more adventurous in bed. I simply didn't want to and the thought of doing anything beyond (what I considered to be normal) love making just made me so uncomfortable. I always assumed that Henry understood me and for a good portion of our marriage he was content with that. But recently, he seemed to be pushing me for more, even going as far as to convince me to take some questionnaire about our sex life. I always refused, feeling that this was much too personal of a thing, but on one particular afternoon, after a few glasses of wine...

Are you ...?

x A married couple
Engaged
FWB
Other

"Gee honey, can you tell me the answer to question 1? We've only been married for five whole years so it might be too early to tell." I asked, giggling while I sipped down my third glass of wine. Jerry sighed, looking over to me with his handsome face before giving me a slightly annoyed look.

"Come on, take this seriously. I really want to see how our answers compare."


I chuckled again, before nodding in agreement. For whatever reason, he wanted us to talk about our results to see how different we were. I never saw my husband as the type to go through this kind of Cosmo-like type of quizzes, yet here we were spending our Saturday night, doing some quiz he found on the internet. I wasn't complaining though; I thought that it was kind of fun and I wasn't the type to go out anyway.

Who is usually the one to initiate sex?

x He is
She is
50/50

That much was obvious. I wondered whether this quiz was meant to make me feel guilty for never being the one to initiate it. Jerry did occasionally bring the subject up and I would always apologize but I never did it. It just didn't feel genuine if I were to push for it, mainly because I didn't really enjoy sex. Of course, I never put it that way with him, but between you and me that was the truth. I just didn't see myself as a sexual person.

The questions then began to get a little more heated...

Have you ever fucked anyone with other people close enough to see you?

Yes and it was great!
No but I would like to.
No but it sounds exciting.
x No

"Jesus!" I said out loud reading that question. Jerry shushed him, as if we were both doing some import exam and I couldn't help but roll my eyes a little. What kind of irresponsible person would ever even consider something like that? I shivered a bit at the thought - the humiliation and risk of people discovering two people in love making...well, if it happened to me, it could very well ruin my entire career. So needless to say that I wasn't the slightest bit interested in that kind of stuff.

I thought that was as risque as these questions would get, but I was incredibly wrong. It seemed that further I got, the more these questions began to get to being with another man/woman. I stopped around 3/4 through the questionnaire, finishing up the following three questions:

Would you fuck another man if your SO asked?
Yes if he asked
Probably. If it was just a one-time fuck.
Depends on the man
I don't think so
x NO

Would your SO enjoy watching you fuck another man?

Yes he would. He'd probably jerk-off watching
I think he would enjoy it
Uncertain
Probably not
x No

How will your SO answer this question?

Definitely 'A'
Probably 'B'
Maybe 'C'
x Perhaps 'E'
I really don't know.

"Okay, let's stop now..."

When we compared our answers, I was completely shocked from what I saw; it looked as if Jerry took the polar opposite from me for nearly all the questions. What shocked me to my core, was how willing he was to see me with another man. I was disgusted with what I saw, but Jerry did his best to calm me down...

"This is just a fantasy quiz, please don't freak out babe." he said, as I went over the questions again. It worked, because I did get less agitated over the questionnaire. Still, I was curious over what was going on in my husband's mind so...

"What exactly is your fantasy...?"

"Honestly? I...erm... I would love to watch you suck another man's dick."

"Okay, no. No, no no no..."

I blushed and smacked my husband's arm. I suppose he felt a little ashamed of this whole ordeal, having abruptly deciding to head out for a drink with some of his buddies. There I sat alone for a while, just staring at the laptop screen. For a moment there, I wondered where he got the quiz and the answer was right there on the bottom. Some social site called Swingerz. As a high school English teacher, I was a little peeved at the spelling, but let that go.

Curious of the website, I decided to take a peek and see what exactly was on this site that my husband used to get the damn quiz.

Unfortunately, I couldn't get far, as the entire site seemingly required registration.

Still, I was determined to check it out so...

Registration:
You're a couple steps away from registering for Swingerz, a social site for people interested in taking a look - or even participating - in the more wild side of life. Before getting started with our quizzes, forums and personal messages, please take fill in the form and upload a picture of yourself.

Display name:
Age:
Sex:
Nationality:

[NEXT] [CANCEL]

This part was easy enough.

Just some basic identity questions and although I wasn't sure what nationality had to do with any of this, I carried on.

Display name: Mindy1989
Age:: 28
Sex:: Female
Height:: 5'8"
Nationality: American/Mexican

Step two:

Measurements:

Are you married:

What would you say is your best asset?

How would you describe yourself?

Why did you join Swingerz?

Upload a picture here:

This one was a bit more difficult for me for several reasons.

For one, many of the questions here required actual written answers. I couldn't not answer any of these - getting an error message each time I tried.

"I need another glass of wine..."

Once I took some more liquid courage, I found myself staring at the screen intensely. I could just stop right here, but truth be told, I was really curious of what I was about to see. So, I found myself typing, erasing text and double checking before wrapping it up.

The end result being:

Mindy1989's Profile:

C9GCMtt.jpg


Age: 28
Sex:: Female
Height:: 5'8"
Nationality: American/Mexican

Measurements: 34D-28-44
Are you married: Yes
What would you say is your best asset?: My mind and my body. My husband is pretty crazy about my ass, which I can't seem to get rid of even with exercise.

How would you describe yourself?: A young woman who is a bit lost in the world.

Why did you join Swingerz? Out of curiosity. Just checking out the quizzes and wanting to see what all of this is about.

I paused for a second there, as I contemplated deleting my account. What if someone I knew found this profile? What would they think? I waited a few minutes, during which time I received an alert.

** 1 NEW PRIVATE MESSAGE **​

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Josh45
No photo featured on profile.
rsz_josh_zps35zw1twy.jpg

Age: 35 (actual age is 18)
Sex:: Male
Height:: 6’2”
Nationality: American/Cherokee
Body Type: Athletic
Are you married: No
What would you say is your best asset?: My intellect, and my emotional intelligence. I have always been good at knowing other people better than they know themselves. It has been a strong advantage in my life. I have always heard that I have an ‘old soul’ from those in my close circles.
How would you describe yourself?: Assertive, witty, engaging, wise.
Why did you join Swingerz? Bored with the same vapid two-dimensional women that you find in bar scenes. I am looking for something real and engaging with substance. A real woman with dreams and flaws.


Bored, I was browsing through Swingerz profiles a little after eight pm on Friday and nothing was catching my interest. Sure there was plenty of hot pictures, but most of them I had seen before or looked like it would be too much work for me to reel in. No, I wanted something smoking hot that I could drag in with the right words whispered into her ear, then bend her to my will.

Clicking through profiles I was really just looking at pictures and not reading when just as I hit the next button recognition dawned on me. The next profile loaded “Holy shit! No fucking way!” I furiously jammed on the back button on chrome and sure enough, I knew I recognized those curves, those hips, that face, and those tits. That was my fucking English teacher! Screw the amount of work it might take, I am reeling this slut in no matter how much work it took.

Countless hours spent looking at her during class, the modestly dressed teacher could not hide that ass no matter what she wore. Her curves just screamed for attention when she wore anything. I could see every curve, and it drove me crazy. I always left class with a hard on. Every. Fucking. Day.

I read over her profile and looked at the picture. The picture was somewhat modest compared to most of them out there. Considering how she dressed in class I guess I should not be surprised, and given that with the clues in her profile it all made sense. She was timid! Oh, this was delicious, she was not hiding those curves to be appropriate, she was doing it because she was a mousy little thing; time to bring out her inner slut.

Grinning Josh began to type.

“Hello,

I read through your profile and you instantly caught my attention for several reasons. One of them I am sure you hear all the time, you are absolutely breathtaking to look at. I mean sexy yes, but you are beautiful beyond words. The kind of woman that men have fought wars over in the past; a modern day Helen of Troy.

Another thing that captured my attention was your statement about being a bit lost in the world. Combine that with the modest picture that you posted and the expression on your face. If you will allow a complete stranger a bit of indulgence it seems like you are keeping the world at arm's length. That must be a terribly lonely way to live. So beautiful, but I can tell you have a hard time opening up to people.

So why not try opening up to a complete stranger? Tell me more about yourself? Tell me about this captivating woman I see. Hell, be daring! This is a site for adventure! Put up a picture that really shows how amazing you look. Take a chance!

John45”
 
Last edited:
I sat there for a moment, eyeing the blinking message and whether it was a good idea to even look at it. After all, I was just here to looking at the quizzes and find out more about the site. On the flip side, what better way there was than to see what kind of people were on it? I sipped the rest of my glass as I pondered that, occasionally glancing behind me as if my husband were about to come in. I suppose that the thought of Jerry gave me the final push to open that message; after all, he was the one who kind of pushed me to go on this site...indirectly, of course.

-- CLICK --

“Hello,

I read through your profile and you instantly caught my attention for several reasons. One of them I am sure you hear all the time, you are absolutely breathtaking to look at. I mean sexy yes, but you are beautiful beyond words. The kind of woman that men have fought wars over in the past; a modern day Helen of Troy.

Another thing that captured my attention was your statement about being a bit lost in the world. Combine that with the modest picture that you posted and the expression on your face. If you will allow a complete stranger a bit of indulgence it seems like you are keeping the world at arm's length. That must be a terribly lonely way to live. So beautiful, but I can tell you have a hard time opening up to people.

So why not try opening up to a complete stranger? Tell me more about yourself? Tell me about this captivating woman I see. Hell, be daring! This is a site for adventure! Put up a picture that really shows how amazing you look. Take a chance!

John45”


I read that message curiously, wondering what kind of person would be able to find my profile so quickly? I quickly realized that maybe certain men were eying the newest members to the site, as a way to greet them and get close to them before anyone else got a chance to. Whoever this was though, he was a smooth talker - although was most likely just trying to seem as romantic as possible. I didn't really buy it, mind you.

Still, he did have a point about me having trouble opening up a bit. I figured that seeing as this man was a complete stranger that maybe I could humor him a bit.

"Hi Josh,

Thank you for all those kind words, but I'm sort of just stopping by for a bit. I don't think that I'll stay on this site or anything.

But I guess I can tell you more about myself, seeing as we're strangers and I've just gone through several glasses of wine. :) I'm a high school teacher, currently married and just browsing this site out of morbid curiosity. I don't know if it's even worth putting up another picture of myself, so I think I'll just leave it at this one.

But tell me more about yourself? What exactly is this site about anyway?

- Mindy"
 
"Hi Josh,

Thank you for all those kind words, but I'm sort of just stopping by for a bit. I don't think that I'll stay on this site or anything.

But I guess I can tell you more about myself, seeing as we're strangers and I've just gone through several glasses of wine. I'm a high school teacher, currently married and just browsing this site out of morbid curiosity. I don't know if it's even worth putting up another picture of myself, so I think I'll just leave it at this one.

But tell me more about yourself? What exactly is this site about anyway?

- Mindy"



Clever, I thought to myself. She didn't bite the hook right away, she just nibbled the bait. I sat there pondering my next move for a moment, idly thinking about what I knew about my teacher. Honestly, there wasn't much I did know about her, so this kind of made the game more interesting and exciting. It almost kind of made this like a legitimate dating site for just a brief moment, that would have been true if his intent wasn't to just seduce her and use her.

"Haha. Drinking and online social sites sound like a dangerous combo. It would be a pity to see you leave in my view, most of the women on here are simply looking to flash their goods and crawl into bed. If you look at most of the female profiles you will see they are full of pictures of various states of undress and lewd comments, most of the male profiles are about the same. I mean the site is primarily about hooking up and having sex so I suppose it makes sense, but not everyone is about just hopping into bed with strangers right at the jump. Some people want substance.

I am not sure if I am answering your question or not. So about me... I am looking for something more in a woman than just a good body. I want someone I can relate to, someone I can connect with and bond with completely. Someone who understands me on a deep and meaningful level, and I want to understand her in that way too.

I have kind of a take charge personality. I like to be challenged mentally and physically. I am motivated and driven, highly intelligent, and keenly observant."

I paused, looking at the screen, not wanting to overplay my hand, but knowing I had to push her again.

"So I've just shared with a complete stranger and nothing horrible happened. Your turn."
 
" I am not sure if I am answering your question or not. So about me... I am looking for something more in a woman than just a good body. I want someone I can relate to, someone I can connect with and bond with completely. Someone who understands me on a deep and meaningful level, and I want to understand her in that way too.

I have kind of a take charge personality. I like to be challenged mentally and physically. I am motivated and driven, highly intelligent, and keenly observant."

I paused, looking at the screen, not wanting to overplay my hand, but knowing I had to push her again.

So I've just shared with a complete stranger and nothing horrible happened. Your turn."


I sat there for a moment, legs crossed while I read the message. At least it seemed that this stranger was honest, for the most part anyway. I bit my bottom lip, trying to think of something to write. Sure, I could have straight up lied to this man and he wouldn't ever know the difference. But in this message, I saw the opportunity to let my thoughts run loose a bit. Maybe not only be honest with him, but with myself.

..

"Hey, drinking and going on this site may be a dangerous combo, but it's what got me here in the first place :)

But I guess I can try to reveal more about myself...

I guess what I'm looking for is to understand why people seem to enjoy really sexual stuff. I've never been a sexual person myself - I guess that I'm more into love making rather than a fucking, if that makes any sense. I don't know if I could say the same about my husband, so I suppose that's what brought me here in the first place.

But hey, that's all that I'm saying for now!

Tell me a bit more about yourself and I'll say more about me. We could even make this a game of twenty questions lol"


Was that too flirty? I couldn't tell. Truth be told, I was having fun with this series of back and forth messages - there was something about talking with a complete stranger than seemed so exhilarating!
 
"Hey, drinking and going on this site may be a dangerous combo, but it's what got me here in the first place

But I guess I can try to reveal more about myself...

I guess what I'm looking for is to understand why people seem to enjoy really sexual stuff. I've never been a sexual person myself - I guess that I'm more into love making rather than a fucking, if that makes any sense. I don't know if I could say the same about my husband, so I suppose that's what brought me here in the first place.

But hey, that's all that I'm saying for now!

Tell me a bit more about yourself and I'll say more about me. We could even make this a game of twenty questions lol"


Whoa. I was not expecting that. I sat there staring at the soft glow of my LCD screen for a moment in silence re-reading her message. So she came on here because her husband was into more sexual stuff and she wasn't and that somehow led her here? Wow, how to use that. He gathered his thoughts, then went to work.

"Well, I am glad you found your way here. I hope that even if you do not stay, you find something useful while you are here. I am sorry that there is a disconnect between you and your husband. I understand how that can lead to frustration for both of you.

I was in a relationship a while back where my partner just didn't seem to understand what I needed no matter how often I communicated them to her. I felt frustrated, helpless, and angry. I cared for her deeply, but we could not make the sex work and sex is important for a lot of people. For me, the act itself helps bond two people together. It is less physical, more spiritual if that makes any sense? So by being with someone who is on the same wavelength, it can be extremely sexy, and very freeing.

I have not found that woman yet, or maybe I have and she is just married to a man who is just really pushy. :p

Seriously though, thank you for opening up. I know it isn't easy for you, I can tell. I appreciate the effort, and I am enjoying getting to know you.

I want to give you a better understanding of me so I'll open up a little more. I agree with you on the part about love making, but I think traditional love making and other sexual acts do not have to be mutually exclusive. If you are with someone who makes you feel safe and really arouses you and establishes trust, then exploring your boundaries becomes easier and more natural. Something tells me with your husband there is something in the way. I don't know what it is, but it seems like if you guys are having such a rift in what you want then you don't feel safe enough to explore your sexuality with him. You even hesitate to be sexy at all. You are of course welcome to your modesty, but the picture you put up on your profile doesn't even show your eyes, it looks like you are hiding from the world."
 
"Well, I am glad you found your way here. I hope that even if you do not stay, you find something useful while you are here. I am sorry that there is a disconnect between you and your husband. I understand how that can lead to frustration for both of you.

I was in a relationship a while back where my partner just didn't seem to understand what I needed no matter how often I communicated them to her. I felt frustrated, helpless, and angry. I cared for her deeply, but we could not make the sex work and sex is important for a lot of people. For me, the act itself helps bond two people together. It is less physical, more spiritual if that makes any sense? So by being with someone who is on the same wavelength, it can be extremely sexy, and very freeing.

I have not found that woman yet, or maybe I have and she is just married to a man who is just really pushy.

Seriously though, thank you for opening up. I know it isn't easy for you, I can tell. I appreciate the effort, and I am enjoying getting to know you.

I want to give you a better understanding of me so I'll open up a little more. I agree with you on the part about love making, but I think traditional love making and other sexual acts do not have to be mutually exclusive. If you are with someone who makes you feel safe and really arouses you and establishes trust, then exploring your boundaries becomes easier and more natural. Something tells me with your husband there is something in the way. I don't know what it is, but it seems like if you guys are having such a rift in what you want then you don't feel safe enough to explore your sexuality with him. You even hesitate to be sexy at all. You are of course welcome to your modesty, but the picture you put up on your profile doesn't even show your eyes, it looks like you are hiding from the world."


For the first time since I got on this site, I felt legitimately intrigued.

Don't get me wrong, I still didn't one hundred percent believe this guy, but even so I felt that what he had written was something that I could really relate to. I smiled even, my fingers going towards my keys as I attempted to find something worthwhile to write back.

"Wow Josh, thank you for writing all of that. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I want to talk more about it, although I think that I would come across as a bitchy wife who is badmouthing her husband. Still, thank you. This calls for a celebration! I'll put up a new picture, even if people might ogle it lol. I actually did some amateur modeling for clothes, so give me a second and I'll find something to put up."


I did search all over my pictures to find something to put up on this account. Maybe it was the glasses of wine, or maybe what Josh had written was legitimately inspirational, but I felt the need to find something that could "wow" every user that inhabited this site. Not that I was looking to find anyone on this site; but maybe the first step into solving my sexual problems with my husband would be to first get over my shyness, at least a little bit.

"Done!

I'm not sure about showing off my eyes, but check out my profile now and tell me what you think! :)"




Mindy1989's Profile:

ywNVh1G.jpg


Age: 28
Sex:: Female
Height:: 5'8"
Nationality: American/Mexican

Measurements: 34D-28-44
Are you married: Yes
What would you say is your best asset?: My mind and my body. My husband is pretty crazy about my ass, which I can't seem to get rid of even with exercise.

How would you describe yourself?: A young woman who is a bit lost in the world.

Why did you join Swingerz? Out of curiosity. Just checking out the quizzes and wanting to see what all of this is about.
 
"Wow Josh, thank you for writing all of that. You took the words right out of my mouth.

I want to talk more about it, although I think that I would come across as a bitchy wife who is badmouthing her husband. Still, thank you. This calls for a celebration! I'll put up a new picture, even if people might ogle it lol. I actually did some amateur modeling for clothes, so give me a second and I'll find something to put up."

"Done!

I'm not sure about showing off my eyes, but check out my profile now and tell me what you think! "




I didn't even get the chance to read I message, the site always pulled up a copy of the person's profile when you looked at a new message and I realized that my attempt to get her to open up must have worked. "HOLY SHIT!" I exclaimed out loud to myself. I instantly felt myself to rock hard staring at the picture on her profile. Every dirty fantasy about my English teacher coming to life right before my very eyes.

I had not been lying to her in my introduction post, those words may have been overtly romantic but they had been honestly spoken. At the beginning of the year, I had a pretty sizable crush on this woman, and I had tapped into those feelings which had now become so much ash in my mouth. Knowing such things were futile, I could still feel them there.

Now I found myself musing over the situation realizing I was in a position to act on them in a completely different capacity. I was no longer just a love struck boy who she ignored, if I played my cards right, I could have her right in the palm of my hand and there was nothing she could do about it.

Her picture had really thrown me. I hadn't typed a word, she was likely waiting for a reply anxiously. I had to send something to her.

"I should thank you! That is an absolutely amazing picture. I wasn't sure what to expect honestly. I wasn't sure if you would put a new one up, let alone if you would change it to one that was so beautiful and sensual. This is absolutely amazing.

Thank you for sharing this with me. I know you didn't just share this with me you put it up for the entire site to see, but it almost feels personal.

Don't hold back what you want to say because you are afraid I will judge you based on how you will appear. You obviously have very little places to turn to express yourself. Allow me to share with you in return and we can share and learn from each other.

For instance, in this picture, I know you were modeling, but I see a side of you who is dying to get out. Look at the pose, the facial features, the expression of near ecstasy. That is a sexual creature. In front of the camera, you are a different woman. Maybe you had not made the connection or had only looked at the pictures from an aesthetic point of view. However, I can tell you from a man looking at a woman who I find both beautiful and extremely sexy in this picture you are more appealing than a woman who is nude. That is hard to pull off.

John45"
 
"I should thank you! That is an absolutely amazing picture. I wasn't sure what to expect honestly. I wasn't sure if you would put a new one up, let alone if you would change it to one that was so beautiful and sensual. This is absolutely amazing.

Thank you for sharing this with me. I know you didn't just share this with me you put it up for the entire site to see, but it almost feels personal.

Don't hold back what you want to say because you are afraid I will judge you based on how you will appear. You obviously have very little places to turn to express yourself. Allow me to share with you in return and we can share and learn from each other.

For instance, in this picture, I know you were modeling, but I see a side of you who is dying to get out. Look at the pose, the facial features, the expression of near ecstasy. That is a sexual creature. In front of the camera, you are a different woman. Maybe you had not made the connection or had only looked at the pictures from an aesthetic point of view. However, I can tell you from a man looking at a woman who I find both beautiful and extremely sexy in this picture you are more appealing than a woman who is nude. That is hard to pull off.

John45"


I grinned, enjoying the relief that I received by reading how excited Josh - this stranger that I had only just met - was by seeing my new profile picture. I filled another glass of wine, sipping it while I read through his message. During which, I wondered who this man was and what he did. My thoughts revolved around what his occupation could be and what he did in his daily life. He seemed like a really smart guy, so I figured that he must be some sort of professional.

"Thank you for all of that Josh.

I think I get what you're saying, and maybe you've got a point. I don't know, I have a tendency of subconsciously doing my best to keep away from people and with that, wearing clothes that tend to hide my body...if that makes any sense! But since I just shared something with you, how about you share something with me?

I'm a bit curious on what you do in life! If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? I'm a teacher myself, if that makes you more comfortable in sharing, now that you know my profession!"

 

"Thank you for all of that Josh.

I think I get what you're saying, and maybe you've got a point. I don't know, I have a tendency of subconsciously doing my best to keep away from people and with that, wearing clothes that tend to hide my body...if that makes any sense! But since I just shared something with you, how about you share something with me?

I'm a bit curious on what you do in life! If you don't mind me asking, what do you do? I'm a teacher myself, if that makes you more comfortable in sharing, now that you know my profession!"



She was opening up to me slowly but surely. I could only smile as I felt the net slowly tighten around her. My pulse started to quicken, and I know my face was flush with excitement. I could feel the heat radiating off my skin. She began to ask more personal questions as I expected she would do, I was somewhat prepared for this, now how to answer.

"You are very welcome.

No that makes perfect sense actually it is your way of controlling your image and insulating yourself from the world. I understand your reticence to share with the world.

A teacher? That's interesting, what subject if I may ask? What level of education? As for what I do, I am in sales. I can't get into the particulars because I am bound by an NDA and only certain clientele are privy to the information about the product, but it is a very rewarding and exciting job. I really enjoy it. I get to meet a lot of really interesting people, sometimes I get to travel."

The truth was not too far from that, he did sell things but he was not bound by an NDA. He sold pot like a lot of kids did. It was easy to do, the money was good, and customers were easy to come by. The thing was he was really good at it.

"So this is going to sound a little crazy, but what you mentioned earlier made me think about how you insulate yourself in your comfort zone. You use clothing to sort of hide yourself away from the world. Tomorrow why not go to work in something a little less conservative? Something that shows off your body a little bit. Don't go over board, but just something that will get you a little attention. I almost guarantee you will be hit on at least once and that is the goal. The first person who hits on you tomorrow, flirt back a little bit. Empower yourself, be the sensual woman in this photo. I bet you will leave your day feeling like a completely different woman and for the better."
 
"You are very welcome.

No that makes perfect sense actually it is your way of controlling your image and insulating yourself from the world. I understand your reticence to share with the world.

A teacher? That's interesting, what subject if I may ask? What level of education? As for what I do, I am in sales. I can't get into the particulars because I am bound by an NDA and only certain clientele are privy to the information about the product, but it is a very rewarding and exciting job. I really enjoy it. I get to meet a lot of really interesting people, sometimes I get to travel."

The truth was not too far from that, he did sell things but he was not bound by an NDA. He sold pot like a lot of kids did. It was easy to do, the money was good, and customers were easy to come by. The thing was he was really good at it.

"So this is going to sound a little crazy, but what you mentioned earlier made me think about how you insulate yourself in your comfort zone. You use clothing to sort of hide yourself away from the world. Tomorrow why not go to work in something a little less conservative? Something that shows off your body a little bit. Don't go over board, but just something that will get you a little attention. I almost guarantee you will be hit on at least once and that is the goal. The first person who hits on you tomorrow, flirt back a little bit. Empower yourself, be the sensual woman in this photo. I bet you will leave your day feeling like a completely different woman and for the better."


"Sales, huh..."

I said that out loud, a little interested in what. Of course, I wasn't going to ask for more information; I didn't want to put any pressure on this stranger, after all. Whatever it was, it must have been important - seeing as he was bound by an NDA. Was he involved somewhere up in the executive level? My mind paced back and forth from the possibility that maybe Josh was some sort of big shot. Again, I'm not crazy about status or anything, but it did make this whole experience so much more exciting.

"Oh, I'm just an English teacher at some high school. Nothing really import, honestly.

As for what you said...I'll consider it. I was thinking maybe I'll just wear some tighter pants or something; some of my students and co-workers made comments about my ass once, so I kinda got a tendency now to cover it up with loose fitting pants or long shirts.

But what would I do exactly?

I'm sorry, I must sound like such an idiot, but I'm really not good with flirting. Could you help me out a bit? Then I promise I will!"

 
"Sales, huh..."

"Oh, I'm just an English teacher at some high school. Nothing really import, honestly.

As for what you said...I'll consider it. I was thinking maybe I'll just wear some tighter pants or something; some of my students and co-workers made comments about my ass once, so I kinda got a tendency now to cover it up with loose fitting pants or long shirts.

But what would I do exactly?

I'm sorry, I must sound like such an idiot, but I'm really not good with flirting. Could you help me out a bit? Then I promise I will!"



She was considering it and that was a step in the right direction. Well I will have to see tomorrow if she took the bait, wouldn't I? I was practically salivating at the idea of seeing her in something more revealing in person, close enough to touch her.

"Nothing wrong with teaching High School English. As long as you enjoy your work that is what is important.

You don't flirt with your husband at all? Then again maybe you don't, maybe you don't instigate sex with him, maybe you let him take charge.

Men like to feel sexy just like women do, they like to feel noticed. If it is someone you see all the time, look for something that has changed, or compliment him on something you have never mentioned before. I am sure you have gorgeous eyes, look him in the eyes and smile when you talk to him. You would be surprised how many men go weak in the knees when looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman. A meaningful, passionate look at the right time can melt a man's resolve, or make him feel like he is a king.

I am sure whoever the lucky guy is, you are going to blow him away and make his day, maybe even leave him a little excited. Just like that picture has left me.

There is a sexual creature lurking beneath the surface. I am sure you can learn to bring her out with patience and someone who knows how to help guide her to the surface, instead of just trying to browbeat you into it."
 
"I am sure whoever the lucky guy is, you are going to blow him away and make his day, maybe even leave him a little excited. Just like that picture has left me.

There is a sexual creature lurking beneath the surface. I am sure you can learn to bring her out with patience and someone who knows how to help guide her to the surface, instead of just trying to browbeat you into it."


Could I really do this though?​


I knew that it probably comes second nature to most people, but I never really did flirt with anyone in my life - besides my husband, I mean...and that was back when we had first met. In retrospect I suppose that I never had to really flirt, having met the man I married so early in my life. I left myself thinking about this for a while, taking my sweet time replying to Josh up until I heard a car make its way towards my driveway. The sound of that car's engine snapped out of my thoughts, making me realize that Jerry must had just gotten home. About time.

Rather than just logging off and sending a message tomorrow, I decided to give this stranger one last message before leaving. It was the least I could do with this slight confidence boost.


"Thank you so much for everything Josh!

Honestly, you've helped me so much that I might just come back here tomorrow. I can't believe that I'd meet someone who understood what I was going through, on this site.

Anyway, I think I will follow your advice tomorrow, so wish me luck!"


Afterwards, I quickly logged off and closed the window - not that I was doing anything wrong, but mainly out of spite for my husband. Yes, I was still a little upset about him answering that he had no problem if another man had his way with me on that stupid quiz from earlier. Flirting was one thing, but that was on a completely different level altogether!

Still, I wasn't upset for long. Not when I had something to look forward to tomorrow.

My husband must have been surprised, seeing me going through my clothes and trying on more form fitting attires for tomorrow. After all, on the weekdays he'd normally see me in loose pants, sweaters and shirts - ever since I caught one student recording me from behind while I erased the blackboard. In the end, I decided to put aside my clothes for tomorrow, a form fitting long sleeve shirt and a tight pair of jeans.

Maybe I'd thrown in some earrings too...
 
"Thank you so much for everything Josh!

Honestly, you've helped me so much that I might just come back here tomorrow. I can't believe that I'd meet someone who understood what I was going through, on this site.

Anyway, I think I will follow your advice tomorrow, so wish me luck!"



After reading her reply I was extremely pleased with how things turned out. I was rather hoping to get a few more exchanges out of her, but well one could not control fate. This was a great start, and he had already planted the seeds for my next moves.

"Mindy let me know how your day goes tomorrow.

I am very happy to have been able to connect with you and speak with you. I really enjoyed our back and forth. I sincerely hope that you do come back tomorrow.

If not I wish you all the best and I hope this leads you on a path of exploration that thrills you beyond your wildest dreams.

Josh."

I sent off the message and then sat there looking at her new profile picture for a long time, and it wasn't long before I was rock hard. She was just so gorgeous and so sensual. She was so different from the woman I knew that taught class every day, this was the woman that haunted my fantasies and wet dreams.

Burning the picture into my memory I closed the window out and then began to rub my thick length through the thin fabric of my shorts. Feeling the throbbing shaft jump at my touch and at the mental image of her curvaceous form I let out a low groan.

A little bit of mental painting and my hand working my rock hard manhood left me panting and spent with a satisfied growl of pleasure. A sly grin sliding over my lips as a breathy, wicked chuckle followed. "Soon, that won't just be a fantasy."

He cleaned up his mess and made his way to bed, sinking quickly into a dark inky sleep.

The next day I arrived at school sporting loose fitting navy blue basket ball shorts and a compression tank top that showed the work that I put into my body. For an eighteen-year-old man I was certainly very well cut. My shoulders and arms were very well defined, I even had whispers of a six pack and hard pecs. My Native American blood was strong and it showed in the high cheek bones and prominent forehead and jaw line. The deep set dark eyes had most of the girls chasing after me without me doing anything.

The truth was I was a catch to pretty much any girl and I knew it. So I burned through tail left and right and never gave it a second thought. There was no longer any challenge in it for me. Now I was hunting older women.

"Johnathan Chikate. You son of a bitch, how the fuck are ya?" The hard punch came at my chest with a solid thud and hit the rock hard muscle. The impact made a meaty thud as I grinned and returned the gesture to my oldest friend.

"Chris, you ugly prick. How was your weekend?"

The first bell rang at that moment. Classes were starting. We both nodded and headed off in our separate directions. A grin spread over my face as I headed toward my English class.
 
"Okay class, turn your books to page 35..."

I normally wasn't a morning person, but I felt strangely energetic this morning. Maybe it was because of the conversation I shared with Josh the day before, or for the sole fact that I was wearing tighter, more form fitting clothes than usual. After all, I found myself wearing a pair of skin tight jeans and a form fitting white top that showed off my curves. Furthermore, I had some hoop earrings and my hair neatly tied behind my head. I was a bit nervous at first; mainly because I had bad experiences in the past whenever I had my back turned to my students - often resulting in some sort of lewd comments or even catching a student recording my ass from behind while I erased the blackboard. I still recall being shocked and appalled by the student explaining himself by saying "Miss, I couldn't focus with that big ass moving around like that!". The whole class laughed but I sure wasn't - eventually decided to wear loose and unflattering clothes whenever I was teaching. Sure, that was eight months ago, but I really didn't like the attention.

And yet, here I was wearing more form fitting clothes, seeking some compliments.

I didn't hear anything beyond some slight whispers, but I did get a compliment from one of my students, Jonathan. Of cuorse, he didn't say anything - he didn't even have to. I caught him staring at me openly while I explained concepts to the class, distracting me as I felt him watching me from wherever I was. It was a strange feeling, but one that somehow made me feel good nonetheless.

* RINGGGGGGG *

Eventually, my class was over.

"Okay class, don't forget to read to do the assignments. Have a great day." I said, greeting them off while I gathered my notes.
 
I walked into class with no small amount of anticipation. That anticipation was rewarded when I laid my eyes upon my normally conservatively dressed teacher. Today she had broken that mold and shed it like an old skin. I smiled as I walked into the room and I could not help but stand a little taller, walk a little straighter. I also felt my manhood twitch within my shorts. A mixture of pride and arousal warred within me for control as I realized that I did this, I managed to bring this change about in her. I had pushed this shy and reserved woman to make this change in herself and not only that, but she seemed to be totally owning it.

All through out class I made no attempts to hide my appreciation for the change, my eyes stayed glued to her, and I wore either a smile the entirety of the length of the class. Even when she turned and looked my way I did not make an effort to hide my gaze. Actually, when she looked at my I walked my eyes up her body until slowly our eyes locked and I gave her a look fueled with teen age lust. I did not want to give too much away, I did not want her to realize the man she had been communicating with was actually her student. She could not know that the puppet master was actually an eighteen-year-old boy until it was too late to turn away.

When she noticed my stares instead of being unnerved or shy about it, she seemed to revel in the attention and that inwardly thrilled me. I fucking knew it! The slightest bit of attention and her sexual side stirred like a caged lioness. I could practically hear her purring from across the room.

When the bell rang I purposely took my time gathering my things until the rest of the students were out of the room. I stuffed my books into my bag and then hurled it over one bared muscular shoulder and then confidently walked toward Mindy.

There was absolutely no way she missed the fact that through the thin fabric of my basketball shorts my cock was pretty damn hard, and rather sizable as well. I wasn't even fully hard, and little to my knowledge, put her husband to shame.

Finally bridging the distance, speaking in the deep rumbling tone that could either carry quite well if I chose to, or be quiet and sensual depending on how I wielded it. For the moment it was the latter, soft, smooth almost like silk.

"You changed your look. You normally wear stuff that makes it hard to tell what you look like" I paused, purposely being less smooth, less polished than last nights counter part to keep the suspicion out of her mind. "I know when the guys filmed you it upset you I dunno if you were embarrassed or what, but you shouldn't hide what you are working with, because DAMN." I forced a cringe as if the curse was accidental. "Sorry. I know I shouldn't swear in front of a teacher. I'm not used to being around such a beautiful woman. You put all the girls I know to shame" Those deep brown eyes met hers with less confidence, as he let out a nervous laugh. "I'm rambling, I shouldn't have brought this up. I should go..."

He broke his gaze and started to turn to go.
 
I was lost in my thoughts, so much so that I didn't notice Johnathan move towards me until he was pretty close.

For an eighteen year old high school senior, Jonathan was a pretty well built man; broad shoulders, muscular physique and...from the slight bulge in his shorts, pretty endowed...you know. I didn't leer or anything; it was just that obvious from the shape pressing against his shorts. I was confused for a second, wondering just what my student was going to ask me. Jonathan, after all, wasn't one of the most studious students of mine. So, keep in mind that I wasn't all the bit surprised that when he came up to me, that it wasn't for help on his assignment or anything.

"I know when the guys filmed you it upset you I dunno if you were embarrassed or what, but you shouldn't hide what you are working with, because DAMN...Sorry. I know I shouldn't swear in front of a teacher. I'm not used to being around such a beautiful woman. You put all the girls I know to shame"

Wait was my student flirting with me?

Some part of me wanted to tell him off; that I was his teacher and what he was saying was incredibly inappropriate. Another part of me wanted to tell him that I was married to a fantastic man and didn't need someone else to pay attention to my body. And yet, my mind seemed to revolve around Josh and what he told me about flirting...

]If it is someone you see all the time, look for something that has changed, or compliment him on something you have never mentioned before. I am sure you have gorgeous eyes, look him in the eyes and smile when you talk to him. You would be surprised how many men go weak in the knees when looking into the eyes of a beautiful woman. A meaningful, passionate look at the right time can melt a man's resolve, or make him feel like he is a king.

"I'm rambling, I shouldn't have brought this up. I should go..." Johnathan said with a near defeated tone.

With a little bit of courage, I smiled and said "For what's it worth, thank you Jonathan - and you don't look too bad yourself. Have a great evening." with a warm smile on my face, as I gathered the rest of my things.

For something so small and seemingly insignificant, I felt as if I took a big step forward in being more "adventurous". In the back of my mind, I couldn't wait to talk to Josh again tonight.
 
I was playing it just how I wanted to. Cool and flirty at first, then exposing a little vulnerability just to soften it up. I didn’t want her to make the connection, and I wanted her to feel differently for this young kid than she did for John.

At first, I was worried that I had misstepped, or she was just going to choke, she had a look of indignation in her eyes when I first approached her, but when I neared the end and started to back off she appeared to swallow the hook. Sure enough, she finally opened up and I felt a thrill of exaltation.

"For what's it worth, thank you Jonathan - and you don't look too bad yourself. Have a great evening."

I was surprised to see her smiling warmly at me. She was actually really beautiful when she smiled like that. Not that it was much of a surprise, or it was the first time I had seen her smile, it was just the first time I had seen a real genuine smile touch her entire being before and that smile actually reached me. It was a disturbing ripple in my emotional pool of calm. Still, I had a game of chess to win and I couldn’t let that disrupt it. I turned back toward her with a bright smile of my own, looking every bit as if she had just told me I was a God among men and the best lover in the world.

I stood up straighter, looked her straight in the eyes, my eyes lit up even if she would never know the reason why. “You are very welcome. Thank you for saying that. It means a lot. For what it is worth I think that you should keep dressing like this if you enjoy it. You really seem to. There was something about you today that was different. You were more alive. Don’t let those stupid kids dictate who you are. Anyway… I won’t keep you any longer. Have a great night!”

One last smile, he kept his eyes on hers, to the intentional detriment of his ability to walk. He purposefully lightly tripped over the small trash can next to her desk, not knocking it over, but kicking it out of place. He chuckled good naturedly and muttered an apology and moved it back into place, then waved and darted out of class and onto his next class.

He could not wait to see if she replied to him tonight, or even if she waited that long.
 
..

As strange as this might sound, the fact that one of my students came to me after class to flirt with me made me feel excited. Not that I was craving to have some eighteen year old eye me up, but somehow the act of flirting with a student - something so taboo - made my first experience flirting with a man, other than my husband, feel so thrilling. Of course, I did carried on with the rest of my day as I normally would, although I would be lying if I told you that I didn't walk with just a tad bit more sway to my hips. My husband did notice, with a big grin on his face - no doubt believing that our little quiz yesterday got me in this mood. Then again, in a way it did...but I wasn't about to tell him that.

I got on my computer sometime after dinner, while Jerry was downstairs watching some sports game. I logged into the site and a smile on my face appeared when I saw that Josh was online.

"Hey Josh!

Well, I did it - I flirted with the first man that approached me today. Aren't you proud of me?

- Mindy "


A simple message, but I figured that would get his attention!
 
Not gonna lie. I checked the site on my phone several times while in classes to see if Mindy sent me a message and was rather frustrated when she didn’t. I was rather hoping that she would be so excited by the experience she couldn’t wait to talk to ‘Josh’ about it.

Still I kept my cool and waited out the rest of the day. I headed home and checked once I got there, still nothing and I wasn’t surprised. She likely wasn’t sharing this information with her husband, and had things to take care of anyway. I know I did.

I flew through my homework, it was all easy shit and so I half assed most of it. That was likely why most of my teachers thought I wasn’t very smart, because I was so bored by the content they provided I just didn’t care.

I decided to stop checking the site, my phone would notify me when I had a new message anyway. So I fired up my PS4 and played some Dark Souls 3 while I waited. I needed to blow off some steam.

A little while in I got an e-mail on my phone and checked it out. It notified me I had a message from Mindy. I gave a broad grin and flew to the computer to check it out.

"Hey Josh!

Well, I did it - I flirted with the first man that approached me today. Aren't you proud of me?

- Mindy "


I blinked at the message. If I hadn’t been there to witness she had actually done it, I would think she had made it up! This was all she had to say about the experience? What the fuck? Had I made such a poor impression? Ugh. Alright, time to drag the truth out of her.

“Mindy!
I am really proud of you. I knew you would get attention. You are too gorgeous not to. This is a huge step forward. Thank you for coming back today. I wasn’t sure if you would honestly, and that thought made me quite sad. I really felt like we connected.

So tell me some details! What happened who was he? Did you like it? How did it make you feel?
I will share a story with you in return.

Josh.”
 
“Mindy!
I am really proud of you. I knew you would get attention. You are too gorgeous not to. This is a huge step forward. Thank you for coming back today. I wasn’t sure if you would honestly, and that thought made me quite sad. I really felt like we connected.

So tell me some details! What happened who was he? Did you like it? How did it make you feel?
I will share a story with you in return.

Josh.”


I grinned as I took a bottle of wine that both Jerry and I had stashed away in our bedroom. I opened and poured myself a glass from the half empty bottle. Indulging myself in this oddly relaxing chat with this stranger, I began to type something back:

"Of course I'd come back! You're the only person here I talk to."

I glanced at the top right corner of my screen. Something like 50 new messages were indicated on the alert icon, though I didn't care enough to see if they were spam messages or something.

"It was...a student. I know, pretty weird huh? But I liked it. It felt really exciting in its own way. Maybe I would have liked it more if he was flirty like one of my husband's friends lol, but that's a story for another time.

What was your story? I'm dying to hear!"



 
"Of course I'd come back! You're the only person here I talk to."

"It was...a student. I know, pretty weird huh? But I liked it. It felt really exciting in its own way. Maybe I would have liked it more if he was flirty like one of my husband's friends lol, but that's a story for another time.

What was your story? I'm dying to hear!"


“Hah! Student huh? Well, maybe he was just intimidated. I mean you are a really beautiful woman. Smart, mature. Not the same kind of woman he is used to. I bet you made his day though ;)

Okay, my story. So the other night I met a woman while I was out. She kept eying me, but when I would go up to talk to her she would act like she wasn’t interested. So finally I just went up to her and said listen, make up your mind. Either you want me or you don’t, don’t half-ass this. Quit staring, take the plunge and come home with me, or move the fuck on. I don’t have time to waste on girls who can’t make up their mind. An hour later we were at my place and I think she broke my zipper trying to get my pants off.”
 
Back
Top