Exploring a Fetish

WandaWets

Experienced
Joined
Jul 27, 2017
Posts
44
I'm not new to Lit. I have been posting here for several years using a different name. Don't ask. I have a fetish that I want to explore with like minded people, but one I would be too embarrassed to reveal using my other identity. I have become obsessed with pee. I spend way too much time looking at the videos and gifs posted on Lit. I often pee myself when I am alone and sometimes in public when I think I can get away with it. I have never engaged in pee play with another person but it is my greatest fantasy.

No, my real name is not Wanda. Yes, I am a teacher. My age is somewhere in the thirties and I live on the East Coast. That is as many specifics as you will get from me. I am not looking for Kik or Skype or or any other video/voice apps. I just want to exchange ideas and stories with intelligent and interesting people who share the same fetish. I know I will get inundated with PMs from this post. I will read them but no promises of a response.
 
Damp Dollie

Hi Wanda. We moved from the east coast. My husband and other weird men have always wanted me to pee during sex or pee on them. Well my husband does not want me to actually pee on him but during intercourse. Some of the others seem to like pee everywhere.

I'm too old to get into that but I have dribbled during sex when my husband wouldn't stop and let me go pee. I only remember a few times. Maybe on a few other men too. I'm not a squirter and don't know how but I think I have peed during a long sex act and maybe overly excited.

It's rough being a woman. The more I read here the more I tell and that makes me so excited.
I have to go pee now.
 
I don't know if I would really like it or not if someone actually peed on me, but I get so turned on by the videos that I think about it all the time.
 
I'll urinate on you. Meet me by the toilet about 2am...I never miss a night and sometimes am peeing before my ass hits the seat.

Zero shame.

Prefer a shower ... you naked . A virgin to this... but if it gets you going..
 
Getting peed on mean I did it right. By that she has had the orgasms she deserved. Part which has forced her to have an intense orgasm. It does not matter what way you cause it. Now that is over she suddenly can not hold back her pee. So she has no choice but to pee all over me.
 
Pee

I have always liked pee play. My Tumblr site: idnudie is loaded with women pee sites. Along with my Bi interest. My wife has peed on me. It seemed to get her off to. I sometimes just pee my pants in public. But mostly now I wear Maximum Assurance men's diaper underwear from Wal-Mart. They have men's and women's. And I pee them in line at Wal-Mart and such. I'm so nasty. Lol
 
Um yeah kind

I kind of share this fetish. There is something enjoyable about peeing. I'm not interested in being peed on but my ex and I use to joke around about him peeing on me to mark "his property." There was another man I met not to long ago who wanted to watch me pee, and I said no way and left the situation, but now I am somewhat turned on by it and wish I hadn't been so judgmental . I am confused by it all myself so I feel you, Wanda.
 
My friend and I

Roleplay.

We almost always include some peeing.
Usually she is naked and ,I am wearing jeans.
She sits on my thigh and rubs herself up and down my leg until she is aroused and pees on me.
Then during intercourse I pee inside her.

If we ever meet in real life it will be part of our fun.
 
Roleplay.

We almost always include some peeing.
Usually she is naked and ,I am wearing jeans.
She sits on my thigh and rubs herself up and down my leg until she is aroused and pees on me.
Then during intercourse I pee inside her.

If we ever meet in real life it will be part of our fun.



That’s super hot
 
I once had FWB and she was into pee enema... It was not enough for her to cum in her asshole - she needed more fluid, so I had to drink couple of beers beforehand then after cuming also emplty my bladder in her tight asshole...
 
Back
Top