The introduction I neglected to make the first time.

Down4fun91

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 15, 2017
Posts
128
What's up Ladies and Gents/Vixens and Casanovas/ Lurkesses and Lurkers??

It's high time I introduce myself. It is I, the one the only Downforfun91. You may have encountered me, but you haven't ever heard from me. I came here on a relationship hiatus, and fell deeply in love with a fellow user. I neglected to realize this mistake as our mutual fun dissipated. She was amazing and I don't like to share, so like the emotional delinquent I am, I threw a pity party and went on a quest to find myself. My relationship also ended which fuel my heartache, but after much closure and self improvement, I come back as a phoenix upon this forum.

About me: I'm 25, probably a 7 out of ten, 6 ft 2. Well hung, and I am neither a father, nor std ridden fuckboy. I'm a graduate from culinary school, an aspiring English major, and I have a penchant for being myself. I don't like people who are reckless with others hearts, nor do I enjoy being reckless with other's hearts as well. I am a poet, I write (I use too many adverbs apparently), I cook, I work 2 jobs, and spend time in solitude. I want to find women who are into talking on Skype or Kik and maybe find some people to share sexy time together. I have a busy life but I am trying to just be the best me I can ever be.
 
Back
Top