How about an Audio Sex/Masturbation Link

This is not a women only thread. MEN please, let me hear you (others too, but mostly me! Yes, Im greedy, get over it and give me what I need.)

:kiss:

Josie

I, for one, haven't forgotten. Opportunity will arise.

b :)
 
Maddie - I use the recorder on my phone, upload the recording to drop box, copie the link and post.

Im just a PM away if you need encouragement. :)

Well that’s a sweet offer. I will take you up on that. :)
 
I love this thread.

When I next get the house to myself I'll try my hand at recording my noises. I've been told my particular accent is "posh", god only knows how disturbing I sound when I cum.
 
Fuck

How have I just stumbled on this thread, oh my effing god. I’m rock hard !!!’ Great
Job by everyone!! Might even have to post some of my own whilst edging and finishing !!
 
My first guided masturbation audio is live and out there for you to listen! You can find it on my blog.

So for those I've enticed, go find relief. :kiss:

I will have to check that out when I have some alone time
 
So, I put on my favorite Jack Off Encouragement .mp3. I spent 9 minutes or so listening, talking back to the encouraging narrator, squeezing and stroking. And, eventually I brought myself to a messy crisis.

Nine minutes was just too much. And there were some clicks, pops and even some airplane noise that didn't contribute much to the mood. So, I did a little audio editing and cut it down to 2:40.

Yes, the editing makes it a little artificial, but mostly it's real jack-off sounds pretty much in the order they were made, with very little 'theater' involved:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1fr5Vh0s8kp
 
Back
Top