Aussie Room on Lit Chat

NaughtyWife78

Experienced
Hello :)

I'm relatively new on Lit and I'm from Australia. Just thought I'd put some feelers out there to see if any fellow Aussies would be interested catching up weekly or daily in an Aussie chat room here on Lit. A place where we can talk about current events in our respective cities, sport, weather, TV shows, worst roads in Australia for traffic congestion, how often one goes to Bunnings to grab a snag, etc. :)

Ta

count me in. Does Melbourne count?

I'm relatively new on Lit and I'm from Australia. Just thought I'd put some feelers out there to see if any fellow Aussies would be interested catching up weekly or daily in an Aussie chat room here on Lit. A place where we can talk about current events in our respective cities, sport, weather, TV shows, worst roads in Australia for traffic congestion, how often one goes to Bunnings to grab a snag, etc. :)

Ta

I have not seen anything from Australia posted here and it is good to see.! Thank you

Ta

I'm a 46 yo male in New Zealand and would be keen to chat about local stuff... let me know if you set something up or hit me on kik 46fromKapiti

HI,
I would love chat with you. I am from USA and I would be happy to chat with you
about anything you want. If you want to pm me you can it is up to you.

Ta

Would love to ! From Melbourne here.

Eric 38 SWM bi but going through a gay stage. NSW. Can we talk about sex too?

WA Here

Love to chat to fellow Aussies. Especially about sex. Not so much traffic congestion though. :)

Aussie Chat Room

Hi all :)

Sorry I've been quiet for a while, I've been a bit busy in the real world.

I'm not sure what time or day people prefer coming online to pass the time but what I am going to do to help get the ball rolling is that whenever I'm online, I'll create a chat room called "Aussies" on Lit Chat. If I'm not around, please feel free to create the room. I'm also hoping that this can be carried on by whoever is online so we all have a place where we can chat with each other in the same place and make new friends, connections and networks from the same state, city or interstate.

I'm really excited to see everyone involved in conversation in this new room, hoping to bring all of us to one place just so we can see how big our presence is on here. For topic ideas, because this will be a room for all of us to gather in and have our say about almost anything and everything, make it a conversation for everyone to join in on :)

46 from hunter valley area here.

Would love to join the lit room for aussies but don’t know who is around to open it. If there are ppl around and want to jump in a room let’s do it 😂

42f in Adelaide

Hi all, I'm not sure about rooms in chat never been there, but happy for a conversation...

20 yo dude from QLD livin' it up nice and hot in the Goldie. That is when it isn't pissing down rain like the past week.

From the Gold Coast

65 here. Would be interested to try a local chat room, but committing to a regular time slot wouldn't work for me.

Channeling Forrest Gump, Chatrooms are like a box of chocolates.....

Back