Handjobs

I love giving a handjob. Lots of oil. Asking what he likes. Then letting my hands take control. Playful. Tease. Long strokes. Short strokes. Fingers dancing along the tip and down the shaft. Twisting strokes. Fast. Slow. One hand. Two hands.

While telling you how much I like playing with your cock. Kisses. Telling you where I would like to put your penis. Letting you know how wet I am getting while enjoying the feel of your cock in my hands.
:kiss:

Evening Spencer..

Evening Shmily and baby....I'm all yours!

Love the videos but was hoping to hear from the women on their skills and why they enjoy it.

789_1000.gif

I can't believe my old thread is back from the dead. I hope more people join it now.

Yes, a blow job from a pretty girl in lipstick is a visual treat, but the pleasure from her using her hands on you is a lot more intense.

French kissing with her, tasting red wine and cigarettes on her breath while she uses both hands on your cock, balls and anus...

I love giving a handjob. Lots of oil. Asking what he likes. Then letting my hands take control. Playful. Tease. Long strokes. Short strokes. Fingers dancing along the tip and down the shaft. Twisting strokes. Fast. Slow. One hand. Two hands.

While telling you how much I like playing with your cock. Kisses. Telling you where I would like to put your penis. Letting you know how wet I am getting while enjoying the feel of your cock in my hands.
:kiss:

Evening Spencer..

I like this post. :rose:

I would like to thank the guys who dated my wife and taught her how to give fantastic hand jobs. I have definitely enjoyed her skilled hands over the years, but I have no idea what her secret might be.

Can't speak for others but when I was a teenager I used to get handies and then one day a GF of mine gave me my first BJ and it was awesome!!! Ever since then, I say FUCK HANDJOBS: SUCK IT!!!

bot

nothing is better than both! In the mouth wrapped around tits, the nipples touching

Yes, a blow job from a pretty girl in lipstick is a visual treat, but the pleasure from her using her hands on you is a lot more intense.

French kissing with her, tasting red wine and cigarettes on her breath while she uses both hands on your cock, balls and anus...

I totally agree: my most intense sexual experiences have been from highly-skilled handjobs, like those depicted in this thread. Of course a mediocre handjob is little better than just beating yourself off, but a great one is AWESOME.

Would love to handle a cock right now.
Taking it soft, giving it a little squeeze and a long stroke. Stretching it up to its length, wrapped firmly in 1 hand. Stroking as i feel you harden in my hand. Drizzleing a liitle coconut oil on the tip, mmm maybe a bit more oil. Rubbing both hands up, down, around. Across the tip then plant a nice sloppy kiss right there. :devil:
Getting lost in playing with your cock. Hearing you moan with pleasure, encouraging more. Stroking up, taping my fingers along the shaft. Love the feeling of you getting harder. Stroking. Telling you how much i enjoy pleasing you this way. Stroking. Harder. Faster. Stroking. Twisting. Oil. Cupping your balls, firmly. Rolling them between my fingers. :heart:
Your almost there. Faster, strokes. Pumping up and down. I cant resist, i need to taste. :kiss:

Love the videos but was hoping to hear from the women on their skills and why they enjoy it.

I love the feeling of a cock in my hand or mouth. :devil:
Why you ask. I love pleasing the man i am with, was schooled many years ago in the art of pleasure. Wore the knees out of many a pair of jeans. :D

I love the feeling of a cock in my hand or mouth. :devil:
Why you ask. I love pleasing the man i am with, was schooled many years ago in the art of pleasure. Wore the knees out of many a pair of jeans. :D

You know how I love that.... :kiss::kiss:

In public

I like giving hand jobs in public. It makes the chaps shoot big loads either in my hand or hanky. Often happens cum on my nylons.

Would love to handle a cock right now.
Taking it soft, giving it a little squeeze and a long stroke. Stretching it up to its length, wrapped firmly in 1 hand. Stroking as i feel you harden in my hand. Drizzleing a liitle coconut oil on the tip, mmm maybe a bit more oil. Rubbing both hands up, down, around. Across the tip then plant a nice sloppy kiss right there. :devil:
Getting lost in playing with your cock. Hearing you moan with pleasure, encouraging more. Stroking up, taping my fingers along the shaft. Love the feeling of you getting harder. Stroking. Telling you how much i enjoy pleasing you this way. Stroking. Harder. Faster. Stroking. Twisting. Oil. Cupping your balls, firmly. Rolling them between my fingers. :heart:
Your almost there. Faster, strokes. Pumping up and down. I cant resist, i need to taste. :kiss:

god. THIS. I long for THIS.

Back