Turn me on in 1 sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The laundry is all done and this dinner should be ready in about an hour, so why don’t you undress and go unwind in the warm scented bubble bath 🛁 I’ve drawn for you until then.

The candles are lit and there’s a chilled glass of wine on the side of the tub to further help wash your long day away. 🍷🕯

Ok that was two. Don’t judge me. I like bending rules. :p
 
Last edited:
I get harder w every orgasm you have while I lick you clit and finger your g spot
 
I fixed the vacuum cleaner, got the shredder to work, took out the trash including the old paint, and fixed dinner so you could just relax.
 
Marry Me? :D

Lol...my next project is to get rid of unnecessary clothes, unworn shoes, all unneeded papers, donate majority of my books to the library, only keep what is needed or in case of an emergency and leave one shelf on the bookcase for wants...leaving more space in the closet for you.
 
Lol...my next project is to get rid of unnecessary clothes, unworn shoes, all unneeded papers, donate majority of my books to the library, only keep what is needed or in case of an emergency and leave one shelf on the bookcase for wants...leaving more space in the closet for you.

Do the same thing at MY house and I'll book the honeymoon....
 
The delicacy of the inside of your thighs is akin to the feeling of just barely running a fingertip over the inside of a rose petal, but so much more tender than that.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top