Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
phaedre, there's much i would say here, but out of respect will content myself with "his loss". :>

jeez, i'm so happy for you two!

[does happy dance]

ed

you know, every now & then, i keep imagining that people i know IRL are actually litsters. it's a very weird little exercise but sometimes a very funny one. :D

ed

considering my posting behavior's almost exclusively in HT, HT cafe & (sometimes) story ideas, i don't think i would have a problem.

[shrugs]

ed

Despite my best intentions the distance betwixt mind and fingers seems insurmountable at times.

OK, what does "teh" mean?

I'm out of touch, with damned near everything! I need updating, please.

It's truly unbelievable how delusional some people are. Justice HAS been served. Time to wake up and get over your sense of entitlement.

It should be a state law, that mean tween-age girls should be thrown in the stocks. Both the little bitches who were supposed to attend my daughter's birthday party finked out within 24 hours of each other, and the poor kid got her bike stolen, all in one weekend.

Got my mama lion all up. :mad:

Saucyminx said:
It should be a state law, that mean tween-age girls should be thrown in the stocks. Both the little bitches who were supposed to attend my daughter's birthday party finked out within 24 hours of each other, and the poor kid got her bike stolen, all in one weekend.

Got my mama lion all up. :mad:
That sucks. I'm gonna go mama lion on her (and your) behalf! :mad:

Got married recently and it seems that, despite my initial frustration at having to wait to have sex with her, it paid off. We were exhausted after the reception, but long story short, it was pretty much the perfect first time for both of us. Just the right amount of of pain to boost my ego (lol) but nothing too bad for her, I lasted for about 15 minutes and it ended with simultaneous orgasms (and a vaginal one for her, to boot!).

I love my wife.

Thanks! We're both thrilled with exploring this new facet of our sex lives and I think she really appreciates all the time I've spent on, and the advice I've gleaned from Lit.

Just a blurt to let my friends in HT Land know that I'm still alive. My computer isn't, unfortunately, so I'm using my husband's ancient computer (with Windows 98, and, yeah, I can see you fuckers laughing! :D) to check my email.

So, anyway, after seven years of doing the SAHM thing and sitting on the couch eating bonbons all day, I'm going back to work on Monday. I'll be back at my undergraduate alma mater, doing the adjunct instructor thing. I'm really excited! As much as I've enjoyed having the opportunity to stay home with my girls, I'm actually kinda glad to get back to work, even if it is only part-time.

I'm pretty limited as to where I can go and what I can do when I'm online, so you probably won't see me that much until I'm in a position to replace my computer.

:rose:

Just a blurt to let my friends in HT Land know that I'm still alive. My computer isn't, unfortunately, so I'm using my husband's ancient computer (with Windows 98, and, yeah, I can see you fuckers laughing! :D) to check my email.

So, anyway, after seven years of doing the SAHM thing and sitting on the couch eating bonbons all day, I'm going back to work on Monday. I'll be back at my undergraduate alma mater, doing the adjunct instructor thing. I'm really excited! As much as I've enjoyed having the opportunity to stay home with my girls, I'm actually kinda glad to get back to work, even if it is only part-time.

I'm pretty limited as to where I can go and what I can do when I'm online, so you probably won't see me that much until I'm in a position to replace my computer.

:rose:

Congrats on getting the heck out of bon-bon land and going back to to teaching. Have a great year!

midwestyankee said:
Congrats on getting the heck out of bon-bon land and going back to to teaching. Have a great year!
Thanks! :)

Because of my computer's recent demise, I almost missed out on the opportunity to teach this fall. Preparing my syllabi has been a challenge; in fact, I'm going to have to go to my mom's house tomorrow just to print them because my printer won't work with this old computer. My new office is one of the few offices for adjuncts that doesn't have a computer in it, but I don't have to share office space with any other instructors. It's a shitty office, but it's all mine! :D

Unfortunately, I won't get a paycheck until the end of September, so my mom is going to take pity on me and buy me an inexpensive laptop this weekend. I might be back online sooner rather than later!

Ok, I'll blurt:
My cute Japanese girl friend groped my boobs at 80's night. I guess she was hungry like the wolf. It was awesome. My husband didn't think it was quite as awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back