California people who want to chat

DustysSweety03 said:

How you doin? Care to chat? I am in Aliso Viejo but tend to make drives up to Wilmington or El Segundo for business.

28yo male here
 
In the 510 her. Ofice in 925. I often visit the LA area on business, stay always at the LA Harbor Sheraton
 
good to see some 805 people here. BTW..I visit 209 often since my family lives there
 
California chat

Hey, I am new, posted my first story, interested in some erotic chat with a lady... I am in the 909 area... :D
 
My question to people who post where they are from.

Why not either fill out your profile with your sex or include that in the post?
 
socalsurfer said:
My question to people who post where they are from.

Why not either fill out your profile with your sex or include that in the post?


I guess I fall into that category. Im Male here. 21 years old, 5'10, 175 lbs, dark brown hair, blue eyes. mostly into women, but am slightly bi curious.
 
GAMES

socalsurfer said:
My question to people who post where they are from.

Why not either fill out your profile with your sex or include that in the post?

I think they are playing a game with there self, dont think they are who they are if no one knows. Try hooking up and see the games that they play!!!!! Why Bother??????
 
Ok...the Topic For The Moment Is...

...if money was no object, what would be the ultimate date?

One (of many ideas) for me...it would be to take a private jet (and maybe helicopter) to a remote hide away in the mountains. It would be spring or early fall. Horseback riding through the majestic splendor to see spectacular views. Then back for a meal cooked by me and my significant other. Music playing in the background (something along the lines of Pachebel's Canon in D). Then...drinks by the fire and shared body massages. And this would lead to.....
 
Just visiting....

I think I am in 877 at least that's the pizza sheet here in my hotel room.

Just flew down from the great white frozen North hoping to thaw out and play some golf..
 
Here

Used to live in the 303 (Denver) and now live in the 760 (Oceanside)...

For curious folk - 29 male - just looking for new friends and people to hang with.
 
I'd love to

I'm a cali guy, and my friends and i are all swingers and most of us are writers too. were all 30 or under, (i'm 22) and were all looking to play! most of us are LA locals whittier, hacenda, la mirada and so forth, hit me up, radarsaint on aim
 
Back
Top