The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I saw the picture; it reminded me of King Tut's tomb.

And: I had that problem - twice.
One late, lamented daughter (her Mum couldn't have the clear-out) and later, her Mum (that wasn't much fun; I keep finding stuff 14 years later).

I know, we're going to be the same :(. But I must get up there and do it with the reprobate Outlaw. As well as booting him out the door to take a LITTLE light exercise.
:rose:

OK, chaps. Carry on with the music chat - it makes a nice background murmur.

Meanwhile, serious stuff. I have stuck my mobile into my study and taken this random shot. This is what I have to tackle - in two days, and while also giving the whole house a top to toe clean before the family return bearing laundry, and we get the new cat. :eek: At least I don't have to worry about food, cuz there's just me here now :rolleyes: and everyone knows a good MILF can survive on dried cat food (meow!), of which I just bought a bag, mmmm nom nom nom (yuck - at least HP won't feel jealous!)

Supportive comments while I wrestle with thirty years worth of carefully filed (not!) bank statements and piccies of cubs I once knew (ah, that sweetie my secretary ...) will be much appreciated.

Heating on (cuz you can't do this sort of thing if you're cold and miserable!), kettle on, hair up, MILF on target.
:caning: (oh, that's me beating a carpet! don't get nervous now ;))

Pah. Lightweight... ;)

Pah. Lightweight... ;)

Little bit more of a sting in the swing for you, huh? Why, Steve, I had no idea! ;)

OK, it's going well. I'm shredding mobile phone bills while simultaneously giving some additional feedback on a story idea and supporting students by text message.

Here is a piccie of the MILF coffee break. (Hide the biscuits from HP!) Di, I was unable to resist buying a dianthus to plant while picking up a new cat carrier, which you can see by my netbook. You can also see the snakeshead frittileries but not the grape hyacinth. Ah, those daffodils smelt delicious!

attachment.php

Sniffle sniff, I found Piglet's first pair of boots! like little flowery green DMs, aaah. And the box of wooden blocks which she managed to jam on her head during the 2007 Six Nations, necessitating me cutting it off with the pruning secateurs since I certainly wasn't going to miss the match to take her to A&E.

Attachments

• Photo1005.jpg
    Photo1005.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 68
Quick poll: How long do you let the alarm clock blare before either hitting the snooze button or rolling out of bed?

Gosh, thanks for letting us know. I admit I was really curious! How :cool: is that! Are you sure you weren't one of the 'cool' crowd at school? Cuz you are rocking now! I thought I wasn't that cool until I went back to the school reunion. It was really nice to get to dance again with one of my first snogs and the boy I fancied but was too shy to admit it, LOL. I was the nice girl. I was so nice the other kids apologised if they swore round me. Shut up! stop laughing, it's true!

ROFL at your fella's being torn between being a Jedi Knight and a Sith Lord! Steve, seriously, that cake is the business. I suppose they don't do Princess Leia? I'm really trying to encourage the warrior princess thing here in the face of the school's attempts to turn Piglet into another Stepford ladette. OK, all right, I just love warrior princesses myself.

Is the coffee on?
:rose:
Yeah, I think it'll be fun. Our products range from "Mild to Wild" and the other ladies I've met through it are hilarious. A friend of mine hosted a party which is how I got into it. The woman who led it was amazed at how well I was able to help her answer questions other women had and thought that if I didn't sign up, it would be really unfortunate.

Fresh pot of coffee brewing happily. :)

They do now. Most hair bands from the 80s are now, technically, classic rock. That means Motley Crue, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, Warrant, Poison, etc.

Which means, then, that Deep Purple, the Guess Who, and Cream would be oldies . . . .

:devil:
I don't know. I guess I'd consider bands from the '80s to be Nostalgia and the others to be classic.

"Sensual aids..." Oh my! Does that mean you get to "road test the products...? ;)

Didn't your momma ever teach you the true way to a man's heart is through Star Wars baked goods...? :D

And that reminds me, you never did post a pic of those boots... ;)
Only some of the products. ;) The lotions and such, yes, I have to know how well they work. For obvious reasons, I can only 'test' the others to a limited degree. I put batteries in them to make sure they work, but can only judge their strength with my hands.

Wow, there's really no way to describe that. LOL

No, Momma didn't teach me about Star Wars baked goods. You and I are of the same generation, so she wouldn't have learned about them until '77 like the rest of us.

Once I figure out how to post pictures, I'll get right on those boots. ;)

Wow. I just learned way more about David Coverdale than I needed to know. But really, I didn't know! I thought he was just a hack ripping off Led Zeppelin!Ha.
Seconded!

How's this?

I prefer Journey when Steve Perry was just a backup singer and Greg Rowley did lead vocals. ;)

How many people know that Journey was really Neal Schon's band, and not Perry's?
*raising hand* Me!! I knew it!

Woot! I've very nearly run through the battery on my phone!

Quick poll: How long do you let the alarm clock blare before either hitting the snooze button or rolling out of bed?

LOL, I get out of bed way before the alarm goes off in order to steal some me-time online before the family start demanding breakfast and packed lunches.

The new business sounds totally excellent. I wish I lived near enough to come to one of the parties. How :cool: you are! knowing so much that the party organiser said you must run some parties yourself.

Thank you for including the link. I recognised the voice (I think) but not the name of the band.
Perhaps they weren't high enough in the UK firmament ?

I believe they were also known as The Silvertones and the Reflections. Randy Bachman was a major player.

I meant the mess... :rolleyes:

Oh dear, good job I haven't yet had time to get HP's cane out from wherever Rolf and Olaf hid it, <snerk>.

I challenge you to produce piccies of a study that is any less possible to get into! Anyway, it's going well now. I've found five pieces of essential stuff to put aside for archiving when I manage to get together with my old PhD participants, and some lost knitting patterns which I was wondering about. I've also actually opened a file called Pension, LOL. Yes, I am so hopeless that I didn't even file the papers about the five tiny pensions I've collected in my long career of fixed-term contracts :rolleyes:. But all that's changed, I'm going to be responsible! and pay additional contributions. If I can get another fixed term contract and enough money, LOL.

That does look like a bit of work, Duchess. I still think mine was borderline fire hazard.

That does look like a bit of work, Duchess. I still think mine was borderline fire hazard.

:eek: don't even think fire hazard in relation to mine. Remember that that piccie is a small glimpse of the horrible whole. All I aim for today is to clear enough floor space that I can get in there and actually work on the boxes of stuff that go wa-ay back, instead of having to haul it out, look at it, then put it back before Piglet gets in from school and starts saying: "No, I still want to play with that set of wooden blocks and jam the box on my head again."

BTW, have you booked your check-up yet?
(MILF on mission smiley.)

:eek: don't even think fire hazard in relation to mine. Remember that that piccie is a small glimpse of the horrible whole. All I aim for today is to clear enough floor space that I can get in there and actually work on the boxes of stuff that go wa-ay back, instead of having to haul it out, look at it, then put it back before Piglet gets in from school and starts saying: "No, I still want to play with that set of wooden blocks and jam the box on my head again."

BTW, have you booked your check-up yet?
(MILF on mission smiley.)

Well you can do it! GooooOOOOoooOOOO, Duchess!!!!

I'm....err.....working on it. :eek:

Oh look, coffee's ready. Care for a cup?

Well you can do it! GooooOOOOoooOOOO, Duchess!!!!

I'm....err.....working on it. :eek:

Oh look, coffee's ready. Care for a cup?

Well, gosh, if I can clear an entire study of fire hazardous material, you can pick up the phone and book a check-up! I booked one for the Fella just the other day :rolleyes:, don't make me do yours too now.

Mmm, yes, coffee, but don't think that will distract me from keeping a close eye on whether you went for that check-up. You and TGP are terrible! he is exactly the same, passes out on the gym equipment and blathers vaguely on instead of getting down the docs and making sure he's OK.

Go on, now, just do it! :kiss:

LOL, I get out of bed way before the alarm goes off in order to steal some me-time online before the family start demanding breakfast and packed lunches.

The new business sounds totally excellent. I wish I lived near enough to come to one of the parties. How :cool: you are! knowing so much that the party organiser said you must run some parties yourself.
Heh, I get me-time online during the day!

Thanks! I need to talk to someone to find out about orders for places other than the US and Canada and see how that might work. Let's see how global I can make this. :)

Thank you for including the link. I recognised the voice (I think) but not the name of the band.
Perhaps they weren't high enough in the UK firmament ?
That's entirely possible, especially considering the numbers of UK bands competing for radio time.

I meant the mess... :rolleyes:
Suuuure you did. :rolleyes:

Mmm, yes, coffee, but don't think that will distract me from keeping a close eye on whether you went for that check-up. You and TGP are terrible! he is exactly the same, passes out on the gym equipment and blathers vaguely on instead of getting down the docs and making sure he's OK.

I'm convinced it's a "man thing." I had to make an emergency dental appointment for the fella several years ago, despite his repeated assertions that, "Oh, it's fine... I'll just Use the Force." And I wish I was kidding about that last bit. :rolleyes: I finally told him that the pain in his tooth could end up being fatal, especially if his tossing and turning kept me awake for one more night.

Well, gosh, if I can clear an entire study of fire hazardous material, you can pick up the phone and book a check-up! I booked one for the Fella just the other day :rolleyes:, don't make me do yours too now.

Yes M'am, I promise I'll get to it. :eek: Tricky part is finding a clinic that can see me on a Saturday.

Coffee, one sugar. *hands you the very warm cup* Well, my evening of writing was shot.

I'm convinced it's a "man thing." I had to make an emergency dental appointment for the fella several years ago, despite his repeated assertions that, "Oh, it's fine... I'll just Use the Force." And I wish I was kidding about that last bit. :rolleyes: I finally told him that the pain in his tooth could end up being fatal, especially if his tossing and turning kept me awake for one more night.

Well, if we can't pull over and ask for directions, why would we admit to needing to go to the doctor? :p

Last edited:
Yes M'am, I promise I'll get to it. :eek: Tricky part is finding a clinic that can see me on a Saturday.

Coffee, one sugar. *hands you the very warm cup* Well, my evening of writing was shot.

Well, if we can't pull over and ask for directions, why would we admit to needing to go to the doctor? :p
Sweetie, I know there are clinics open on Saturday in that part of the world. Still, finding one can be tricky, so I'll give you that. :) Honestly, nobody likes going to the doctor, I know I don't. I'd rather hole up and hibernate with lots of fluids to see if I can flush whatever it is through my system first.

Your evening of writing might have been shot, but it sounds like you needed the rest more. :kiss:

annanova said:
I'm convinced it's a "man thing." I had to make an emergency dental appointment for the fella several years ago, despite his repeated assertions that, "Oh, it's fine... I'll just Use the Force." And I wish I was kidding about that last bit. I finally told him that the pain in his tooth could end up being fatal, especially if his tossing and turning kept me awake for one more night.

:D Ha ha ha! You have to get that cake tin for him.

John, WTF, can you not get out of work for ONE morning to make sure you're not going to keel over in the middle of the floor and annoy everyone who will have to make sure your twitching body is carted off? Sheesh!

Here is a clinic in Seattle which appears to have Saturday appointments from 8 am and weekday ones from 6 am. Google it dahlink, google it!
https://www.virginiamason.org/body.cfm?id=342&action=detail&ref=28

I wasn't very good at getting doc appointments myself, until I had to do it for everyone-else - sometimes including the Outlaws :rolleyes:, so I thought I might as well take care of my own health too. And how much I enjoy it now, if I manage to get an appointment that means I can sneak out of the house in the morning, shouting: "Get your own breakfast! I HAVE to go to the doctor."

anna, if I can be of assistance, let me know. I have connections in the burlesque world here, it's not all mommies at the school gate. (Mind you, they are all surreptitiously whispering about 50 Shades during the swimming lessons while kicking the younger kids several feet away to make sure they don't hear.)

OMG, I picked a fluffy panda out of a bag and it growled at me! and there is something in the bag of stuff to go to the charity shop (thrift store for you Americans), that says: "bingly bing! don't you just LOVE being a Princess!" whenever I throw something in there.
:eek:

:D Ha ha ha! You have to get that cake tin for him.

John, WTF, can you not get out of work for ONE morning to make sure you're not going to keel over in the middle of the floor and annoy everyone who will have to make sure your twitching body is carted off? Sheesh!

Here is a clinic in Seattle which appears to have Saturday appointments from 8 am and weekday ones from 6 am. Google it dahlink, google it!
https://www.virginiamason.org/body.cfm?id=342&action=detail&ref=28

I wasn't very good at getting doc appointments myself, until I had to do it for everyone-else - sometimes including the Outlaws :rolleyes:, so I thought I might as well take care of my own health too. And how much I enjoy it now, if I manage to get an appointment that means I can sneak out of the house in the morning, shouting: "Get your own breakfast! I HAVE to go to the doctor."

anna, if I can be of assistance, let me know. I have connections in the burlesque world here, it's not all mommies at the school gate. (Mind you, they are all surreptitiously whispering about 50 Shades during the swimming lessons while kicking the younger kids several feet away to make sure they don't hear.)

OMG, I picked a fluffy panda out of a bag and it growled at me! and there is something in the bag of stuff to go to the charity shop (thrift store for you Americans), that says: "bingly bing! don't you just LOVE being a Princess!" whenever I throw something in there.
:eek:

:eek::eek::eek:
Um...errr...thanks? :eek: Trying to avoid any work skippage cause I'm using a bunch of my days off on this upcoming vacation. But I'll look into it, promise! ;) After all, I still have your laundry to finish. :D

Bad panda! You have all sorts of strange noises coming from your study.

:eek::eek::eek:
Um...errr...thanks? :eek: Trying to avoid any work skippage cause I'm using a bunch of my days off on this upcoming vacation. But I'll look into it, promise! ;) After all, I still have your laundry to finish. :D

Bad panda! You have all sorts of strange noises coming from your study.

Day off! This is a medical issue, it's a sickie! A genuine sickie, for god's sake. Do you want to enjoy your days off or spend them being ill because you didn't sort out some health problem while it was still early enough to be tackled easily? Gosh, much more of this and I shall begin to think you're actually one of those beings who are never allowed to be ill: a mother.

Ssh, ssh, HP has already told me off in Matthew's thread. I had no idea I was moaning at that volume level, honest.
;)

Day off! This is a medical issue, it's a sickie! A genuine sickie, for god's sake. Do you want to enjoy your days off or spend them being ill because you didn't sort out some health problem while it was still early enough to be tackled easily? Gosh, much more of this and I shall begin to think you're actually one of those beings who are never allowed to be ill: a mother.

Ssh, ssh, HP has already told me off in Matthew's thread. I had no idea I was moaning at that volume level, honest.
;)

There, now that you have thoroughly shamed me on here. I have booked the appointment on Thursday morning. :eek: Now you can have the satisfied MILF look.....er...not THAT look. You get that later. :devil:

Hey, you can't help it. You get a shirtless young man helping you out in your study, who knows what's going to happen. ;)

There, now that you have thoroughly shamed me on here. I have booked the appointment on Thursday morning. :eek: Now you can have the satisfied MILF look.....er...not THAT look. You get that later. :devil:

Hey, you can't help it. You get a shirtless young man helping you out in your study, who knows what's going to happen. ;)

When men do what the MILF says, the MILF knows a lot better than to look anything but like a dolly bird :rolleyes: cuz the men will say to their friends: Oh, I booked an appointment at this great clinic I found. I'll give you the number if you like.

He is just helping move a few boxes, guys! He took his shirt off so it wouldn't get dusty and need laundering. ;) I mean there is enough laundry round here he has to fold up already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back