Southern Stables (P.2)

"Oh! One... T-two!"
I love giving the squeals and lip biting impression I'm in trouble. Makes everyone's inner sadist come forward. Wiggling my glowing ass cheeks some more as I grab the far side of the leather to keep myself steady.
 
grinning I can see the fun you are having. The next five smacks are done with just my fingertips to give that nice stinging slap that gives that instant jolt of pain. I still keep the strength down though, we have a long way to go.
 
Counting out the lightly stinging kisses on my bare ass cheeks. He's playing with me, leaving welts and seeing just how far he can get with me. Little does he know I'm truly a masochist and my aching only increases as the strikes continue.
 
The next two I deliver hard with the flat of my hand, one on each cheek leaving the impression of my hand in glowing red on her cheeks and I smile.
"Only one left now and I think I will make it special," I whisper to you as I bend over and lick your right ear.
scooping my hand I move it between your legs and then smack you right on your dripping lips with a stinging hit. It is a precision hit that will not damage you but only sting your outer lips.
 
"T-ten..."

That last one forced my eyes to roll back and my toes to curl. Cunt slaps were a slippery slope because the orgasms are so unexpected it's almost impossible for me to begin.
 
I could tell she was liking her punishment but we had only just started. I had noticed that my new playmate had her nipples and her clitoris pierced and I knew I could take advantage of that, but first things first. A new piece of equipment was called for. I led her over to the crucifix and strapped her up so that she had to stand on the balls of her feet at all times as I placed a choker around her neck. If she let herself relax, she would choke herself.

Next I found what I was looking for, Tiny weights for her nipples and clit. I attached 500 grams on each nipple and 100 grams on her clit. That ought to get her moaning a bit. Next was a nice medium sized butt plug that vibrated. I lubed it up then shoved it in quickly loving the look on your face. Now I picked up a large vibrating wand and turned it on. Cranking it up to 6 immediately I began moving it over your nipples. "You are not to cum any more until I say you can, do you understand me. I f you do there will be more Pain than pleasure."
 
It was everything I could do to simply hold still. While the vibrations were oddly soothing to the weighted nipples, each step made my clit hood swing and rub my clitoris. Add in the vibrations from the anal plug and my feet were wobbling as I struggled to stand up straight.

"Y-yes... I understand... Oh fuck."
 
Would you like to join in. I do not mind sharing :)

I turn the dial up to eight and hold the wand on your clitoris weight allowing the vibrations to travel into your clit via the weight itself but never touching the actual sensitive nub itself. "Remember no cumming."
 
Last edited:
The heaving breaths were making my tits rise and fall. Forcing the weights to move and sway as well and pull even more than before.

"Sweetie, jump in whenever if he's okay with it. If not we can find you something tasty."
 
grins. Would love to jump in. Just hope to see you guys online soon. Esp. you ss. We never did get to play much in your first stables before I left for reality. See ya later wombat!
 
Hey Susan do you think you could assist me here? She really needs something shoved up her pussy as well, but I don't have a hand free to do it.
 
Sure! I'd love to help. I pick up a large dildo and shoves it up her pussy hard
 
*peeking over the fence and biting my lip - should I jump over or shouldn't I?* ;) :)
 
Back
Top