housewife at frat party

jw5

Virgin
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Posts
26
40ish housewife in a college town go to tell them to keep the noise down and ends up getting gang banged. And videotaped and blackmailed.
 
40ish housewife in a college town go to tell them to keep the noise down and ends up getting gang banged. And videotaped and blackmailed.

I like this idea and have a similar themed partial story in my archives somewhere. In my story the housewife is trying to prevent frat boys from taking advantage of her daughter/niece/neighbor etc. Thinking her niece (or whatever) has snuck out to the frat party, she heads over. The housewife discovers her niece didn't sneak out and is still at home. As she tries to leave, she is cornered by several 20 something hardbodies...
 
The idea is passable except for the blackmail. How does one blackmail a person who is a victim of rape? I have seen this idea before and I just don't get it. i was thinking maybe se took a job serving liquor for a frat party and got caught up in the sheer sexiness of it all.
 
Yes, she could take a job as a bartender or a caterer there to keep an eye on her niece but then gets seduced into sex. It has been too long and the young men with their hard bodies are just so hard to say no too.

Flattery will get you anywhere.
 
Was thinking maybe the give her some drinks and the next thing she knows she is loving all the attention and ends up having sex and it goes bad from there
 
The idea is passable except for the blackmail. How does one blackmail a person who is a victim of rape? I have seen this idea before and I just don't get it. i was thinking maybe se took a job serving liquor for a frat party and got caught up in the sheer sexiness of it all.

Le sigh. Let's keep this brief as I'd love to start as few fights as possible. First it depends highly on the woman's social standing, the community, etcetera. I doubt blackmailing Sarah Palin in 2008 would have taken a whole lot of difficulty and has she won aside from dodging black helicopters for the rest of your life which she might not have the stomach to send you might be able to keep it up rather indefinitely. Or simply a woman from a sufficiently prudish family.

Second you're making the assumption that we're talking violent rape. It doesn't take a great stretch of the imagination to see some 40 something accept a few drinkings because it's just a few drinks, have sex and go home. There is no legally agreed upon BAC where it stops being consensual and starts being rape. There are clear black zones but what if she goes home thinks. " Oh my god, how the fuck did I let that happen?" And doesn't file charges mostly because (and blame how society has trained females if you want) but that she knew exactly what she was getting into when the guys started in with the body shots. And that she really had enjoyed being the center of attention of all those college guys and maybe even seeing the jealousy of the college girls who were suddenly being ignored.

A few weeks later she gets an email and we move from there. . .holy shit I found something I find realistic!
 
Sorry, I often have a lot of windows open so when I started typing that you hadn't posted.

But yeah, I can get down with that as an idea. The thing you have to build from there is what about this woman is so fragile that she'd be willing to risk it. Or do they simply start off slow enough with her that she honestly doesn't mind at first and when she does she's pretty far down the rabbit hole.
 
Maybe she is a housewife who likes to drink and figured a couple wouldn't hurt to look cool to the college kids then things start to happen when she vets drunk and loses her inhibition.
 
Maybe she has empty nest syndrome and her husband is out of town a lot and she's looking for a job as a housekeeper/cook
She cleans their rooms and finds all kinds of weird sex toys and pictures of girls nude and such and begins to have fantasies of it.
She stays a bit late one night and one of the boys slips something in her soda
 
Overprotective mother

I'm envisioning an overprotective mother sneaking in to the party because her son is a freshman pledging the frat, and she wants to make sure he isn't harmed by the initiation; but his initiation ends up being the first to fuck her in the gangbang.
 
Maybe she should show up looking for her daughter with a .38 in her purse and put some holes in the "20" hard bodies.

I swear the people here are 14 years old and have never been with a woman

20 men....

Gang bang black mail and rape....the staples of story ideas in a nutshell, the only other thing we get here is mom ideas

And half of them are mom getting gnag banged raped....black mailed.

There are so many variables to make any every day situation sexy and enjoyable for all involved, but all we ever see here is the aforementioned bitch getting hers.

The good thing is if all you haters are here maybe the women out there are safe.

You can all thank Sean for that, I always feel compelled to make him twitch. Especially when someone else led him into the rape debate
 
Maybe her husband is a terrible lover (like most husbands), who cums in two minutes with no regard for her pleasure. Maybe this has been going on for years and she has been putting up with it. Maybe she thought she was too old too frumpy whatever, to ever have good sex, but NOW. . . Of course that ruins the continuing non-con idea, but the more guys, the more nasty the sex gets, the more she might resist, but I like the idea that even though she might hate herself for it, might even deny it, she loves the sex too much, keeps coming back no matter what the frats demand of her. That way she could still display a great deal of non con and still get down and nasty. Just some thoughts. I really like the frat house idea though.
 
I love this idea. It is very hot. Have her come either on the noise complaint or to chaperon her son. Maybe have someone put something in her drink or she just gets manhandled into the gangbang. I think it would be hot if she was playing a drinking card game, gets blindfolded, then one of the frat brothers sprays her with cum? Then its on for her...
 
Agree that this is a very sexy idea. Maybe she is looking for the ladies room when she accidentally walks in on a well-hung brother showering. She's never seen a cock that big and becomes aroused. OOOhhh love it!
 
Or she just got herself waxed for the first time, but her hubby has been too busy to even notice. Horny and frustrated, she puts on an outfit that'll let her "accidentally" flash the guys at the party - maybe a breezy sundress that's a little too short. She'll flirt with the young hardbodies for a few minutes and then go back home and finish herself off with her vibrator, or so she tells herself.

At the party, some guy asks her to dance. She starts swinging her butt around and when the guys accidentally see her bald pussy, (she's dancing right next to a mirrored coffee table) the guys all get hard-ons. The jerk of the bunch pulls his buddy's pants down. Two minutes later, six guys have their pants down with their stiff dicks pointed at the ceiling. She chooses the most crooked one, says "this is a teachable moment" and shows the partygoers how to position a crooked dick to hit her G-spot and make her squirt. This inspires the others to try it on their girlfriends, or whoever's handy.

Mom is really getting into it, but needs more stimulation, so she invites the nerd of the bunch to fuck her in the ass with his skinny little dick, while Crooked Dick is finding his groove in her roomy pussy. Just as she's letting loose with a geyser, the daughter shows up.

"Mom! OMG!"

Startled, Crooked Dick and Skinny Dick both shoot their loads, making an even bigger mess.

(Epilogue) Mom pays for the carpet to be cleaned the next day, so the neighbor mom who owns the house and is gone on vacation won't find out about what happened. Mom also has several new fratboy "yardmen" (from the party) who do add jobs for her around the house, and she doesn't even have to pay them - with money. :D
 
Just likes it

Maybe she's just 40, still hard bodied herself, and likes fucking frat boys.
 
Another idea I've been working on involves a former frat member who has pretty much lost contact with the frat and his brothers. The fraternity is having a celebration, perhaps 100 years or such so they decide to attend.

While at the party, the couple gets separated and several younger members, even though the code is not to mess with members women/spouses. Perhaps the older members follow it, but the younger don't care.

Or there is a get together and the wife plans to meet the husband at the old house. She gets confused and goes to the wrong one. The other frat members realize her error and since the two houses are rivals decide to have some fun. She is hesitant at first, but gives in to her lust. After, when she makes it to the right house, they have given her something which tells the current frat members what happened...
 
Maybe she just gets carried away in the party and loves the attention the younger men are paying to her
 
40ish housewife in a college town go to tell them to keep the noise down and ends up getting gang banged. And videotaped and blackmailed.

What possibilities ! Can imagine the lads getting all excited at the sight of an older woman at the door. They flatter her shamelessly as they apologize for disturbing her, and say the least they can do offer her a drink...
 
Housewife to House Mother

40ish housewife in a college town go to tell them to keep the noise down and ends up getting gang banged. And videotaped and blackmailed.
Had you considered a turn of events after the housewife pulls the train at the frat house that she ends up with the frat boys doing her bidding, effectively ruling the house with her pussy? Maybe she turns it into a criminal enterprise or as the boys graduate she makes sure that they send her a remittance as a token of their love and loyalty.
 
Last edited:
Yes, she could take a job as a bartender or a caterer there to keep an eye on her niece but then gets seduced into sex. It has been too long and the young men with their hard bodies are just so hard to say no too.

Flattery will get you anywhere.

Another idea. The husband and wife own a catering company. The frat is having a rush/pledge or some time of party so no women other than the bartender and strippers.

The usual bartender is unable to do the job, so in desperation the wife agrees to fill in and even wear the skimpy uniform even though she is bigger and larger, so the uniform is even more revealing.

The strippers are carefully watched by their escorts (bouncers) so no touching. Also, their dancing and stripping is very robotic.

After the strippers leave, the guys gather around the bartender and they chat and hit on her. She refuses all drinks in order to stay clear minded. She feels bad that their strippers were so lack luster, and after strong encouragement she agrees to show them how it's done.

At first, nothing is removed, but as the boys cheer her on, she gets more and more excited and goes further and further...
 
Back
Top