During the Crossing (closed)

The moan that issued from his throat was beautiful and she could feel it in the very depth of her soul. Amanda slowly started to move her head, bobbing along his heavy length as her soft hand caressed the downy sack that hung from his cock. She sighed, the salty taste of his pre-cum coating her tongue in such a wonderful way.

She couldn’t remember the last time that she’d gone down on a guy like this. She normally hated the act, but with Christian it seemed natural, unexpected. She could fall in love with a man like him…but first, she had to think about taking the monster that was in her mouth into her pussy.

Pulling her lips off his cock with an audible pop, she pressed a gently kiss to his throbbing tip before she moved back up his body. A grin spread over her lips as she pressed her body against his, her lips claiming his as she straddled her legs over his hard cock. Flexing her hips back and forth, she started to coat him with wetness, a reminder of the act that he’d just finished on her.

“So, big boy, you gonna show me how to use this thing?” She purred.
 
He let out a large sigh when her lips parted company with his cock. He knew he wanted more, and he knew he would get it. He could feel he excitement in her body and in her breath. When the warmth of her mouth and her breathing mouth moved away he wasn't sure what would come next. Then he reached out and gripped her thighs, helping her walk up his legs on her knees.

When she straddled his cock and started grinding on him he thought he might lose control right then. He juices were running down him and onto his crotch, soaking his balls with her juices.

He tugged at her lingerie, pulling it up and over her head as the broke from a kiss. And when she sat upright once more he cupped her breasts in his hands getting harder and hard with her motions. Then she raised herself up on her knees and reached down between her legs.
 
Amanda lifted her hands over her head, allowing him to pull her lingerie off her body and leaving her naked. Her breasts bounced free from their confines, her nipples hard and begging him for attention. She wasn’t disappointed as he cupped her breasts in his large hands, caressing them with firm motions until she moaned.

Lifting herself up, she reached between them and took his thick cock between her fingers, pressing the spongy head against her entrance. Ever so slowly, she started to sink down over his length, gasping as he stretched her more than every man had ever stretched her before.

“Holy…shit.” She hissed out, her pussy taking him in easily with its wetness, her hips slowly making their journey down towards his.
 
Tossing aside her nightie with a flick, he grunted in satisfaction as her delicious tits fell from the fabric and settled into pleasing mounds, which his hands immediately went to. He cupped them, cradling and rubbing the firm tender flesh, her nipples growing more and more alert while he twisted them between his finger and thumb.

Christian let out a little moan of delight as she took his cock in her hand and started to manipulate it towards her pussy. While she was rubbing the head of his cock along her slit, he closed his eyes and tilted his head back a little. That is until she started the long slide down his shaft.

He struggled not to thrust immediately up into her. When he open his eyes again, she was biting her lip but here eyes were locked on his. He could see the level of concentration it was taking her as she focused on this large intruder entering her, penetrating her to the core. It took a lot of effort not to rise up and meet her.

Eventually she had settled all the way down, and began the business of rocking her hips slowly and carefully against his. He moaned in delight and moved his hands down from her tits to grasp her thighs and hips, guiding her rocking and pulling her back down, again and again.
 
Amanda gasped at the very feeling of his thick cock stretching her pussy to the limit. He was right…it was a monster. She nibbled on her lower lip as she rocked her hips back and forth, accommodating his length as she felt his hands move from her breasts to her hips. His hands spanned around her hips, guiding her in a rocking that her seemed to enjoy.

She let out a moan, her head tipping back as he pulled her up and down on his length, making her ride him until she saw stars. Her lips were parted, her hands moving to caress her naked breasts and nipples. She took a nipple between her fingers, rolling it until she whimpered and clenched her pussy around his cock with the pleasure of it all.

“Oh, Christian.” She whimpered, her eyes finding his and looking deeply as her pleasure hazed her vision. She gasped as he picked up the pace, drawing her up and down his rock hard cock at a frantic pace. She knew that their coupling would be over very soon at this pace and she whined at the thought of it ending so quickly.

“Slow. Make it last.” She panted, her chest heaving as his fingers tightened against the naked flesh of her hips.
 
Christian was really getting into things, as Amanda leaned over him, her palms flat on his chest, her hips writhing gently and her pussy clenching around his cock. God this felt good. It was all happening so quickly, not just this moment, but the whole scenario seemed to be moving to some choreography that he was unaware of. When she begged him to slow down, to make it last he couldn't agree more and so he quickly halted her in sliding up and down on his shaft. The sounds of her whimpering, whispering his name, begging him for more or less, or to drive her wild, it was driving him wild...

Her cunny was even tighter than he would have hoped, and he could tell that his cock in her was straining her capacity, both in depth and in girth. She was getting stretched and filled, and he could tell from the delight in her eyes that she didn't ever want it to end. And from the controlled grip that her cunt had on his cock, he was pretty sure she wasn't ever going to let go.

He sat up slowly, wrapping his strong arms around her, tightening his hold until he was crushing her body against his as she continued to slide up and down, though more slowly now, on his monstrous shaft. He dipped his head, taking first one nipple between his lips and then switching to the other one, suckling a moment before nipping it between his teeth and making her let out a low moan. He let it fall, and kissed up the slope of her breast until he was looking up into her face as she rocked. He had no words for her, for her beauty, for her lust, for her need. He could only stare up at her mouth open with desire and pleasure. How long had it been since he had someone to share this with, someone who relished the pleasure, the pain and the enjoyment as much as he did....
 
The moment he pressed her down over his cock, Amanda knew that she was in heaven. She had never been with a lover that was so large, but she was quickly learning to enjoy every moment. She was stretched around him completely, her pussy aching with the delicious pressure and she clenched around him, drawing a moan from his lips.

As he sat up, she clung to his neck, his strong arms wrapping around her and held her against him tightly. He slid her up and down his cock, slowly and sensuously, her pussy sliding over him wetly. She cooed and moaned, whimpering as he dipped his head and took her nipple between his lips, making the sensitive nub stand at attention.

“Holy shit, Christian.” She hissed, his teeth nipping her until she moaned lowly and squirmed in his arms. She whimpered and rocked her hips, riding his hard cock for all she was worth.

His eyes held hers, daring her to look away as they made love to one another. They were testing each other, experiencing things that other lovers had never dared and she loved every moment of it. She drew his face back up to hers, devouring his lips beneath hers in a scorching kiss. Her tongue dueled with his, a sharp moan leaving her lips as she felt a familiar pressure build low in her belly.

“I’m going to cum.” She whispered to him, their kiss breaking as she leaned her forehead against his. “You’re going to make me cum, Christian.”
 
When their lips parted he let out a gasp, not realizing he'd been holding his breath. He moaned low in his throat and once more leaned in to caress her breasts with his lips and tongue, swirling first one nipple and then the other.

His hands supported her lower back, sliding down to slip over ass, pulling at her cheeks as she rode him. She slid all the way up his cock, rocking her hips as she did before slamming all the way down and grinding her pelvis against his. Her tits jiggling and bouncing with the exertion, her mouth open in a small expression of surprise or shock. Her eyes were shut tightly then. He was in heaven. He laid back then, letting her really ride him. Her hips were a furious blur as she built towards her climax. He arched his back against the mattress, pushing his dick up deeper inside of her, slamming up to meet her downward slide.

His hands both moved around to grasp her thighs, accentuating her every move with more emphasis---pulling her onto him just a little more, helping her slide along his shaft, and then pulling her right back. When she tarted to exclaim about cumming, he knew how good this was. He wasn't quite ready to cum himself, but he knew that there would be plenty of other opportunity, and he was happy to help her finish. Smiling as she moaned, he said simply: "Cum, cum for me, baby." He was staring up into her face as her entire body started to shudder and her pussy clamped hard around his cock.
 
Never in her life had she ridden a man with such unbridled passion. Christian was doing all the right things, Amanda thought as her hips rose and fell over his cock with a sharp slap, rocking back and forth as her orgasm grew to a crashing crescendo. She tipped her head back, moaning as his hands moved to grasp her thighs, pulling her along her journey with a brisk motion.

Amanda let out a scream of pleasure as she came with his words, her entire body jerking over his as her pussy clenched and clasped around his thick cock. She continued to cry out, whimpering as he pushed and pulled her along his length. He was milking every shudder from her, the wetness coating her thighs and dripping over his balls to stain the sheets.

“Oh my God!” She moaned, whimpering as the moment grew intense and she reached out to brace her hands against his chest to keep herself upright.
 
Her body was still shuddering, her breath coming in whimpers when wordlessly he rolled them together onto their sides. His legs still tangled with hers, his arms wrapped around her back. He was big enough that doing all this didn't dislodge his cock from her. He was still enjoying the feeling of her pussy clasping and unclasping with each breath.

They lay like this for several moments, and when he went to move again she trembled slightly, as though she was emerging from a quick snooze, or from being deep in thought. He was unsure which, as either way, her eyes were closed to his stares.

When she did finally flutter them open, he could still see the deep desire there. Though sticky and cloying, he started to grind against her, sliding his still hard cock in and out of her pussy, which had relaxed by now. He started out slow and gentle, his first thrust being more inquisitive than insistent; barely a twitch inside her. But each successive stroke was slightly longer than the one that went before and he could feel her wetness growing to match his own desire.

Soon, still laying together on their sides, he had both hands clutching her ass and her leg was thrown up and over his hip, and he was pulling in and out of her, his own breathing as ragged and harried as hers had been.
 
She was barely aware as he turned them both to their sides, her mind swimming in the thick pleasure that she’d just experienced. Panting, sated, she lay there quietly, trying to gather herself as his thick cock continued to separate her pussy. When he moved, she trembled and let out a moan of pleasure, her eyes turning towards his as they slowly fluttered open.

She wanted him. That much was clear. He wanted her a well and she let out a deep moan as he started to grind against her, opening her pussy to his thick cock as he started to fuck her in slow, gentle motions. Her hands traced over his shoulders, down his chest, touching the flexing muscles of his belly as each stoke became longer and more insistent.

His hands moved to her ass, clutching her flesh roughly between his fingers as her leg were thrown over his hip, his rhythm quick as he pulled in and out of her body. She moaned again as his breathing became rapid and harried. He wanted to fuck her. But he was holding back…

“Fuck me hard, Christian. I want to feel that cock splitting me in two.” She moaned. “Tip me on my back and show me what you’ve got.”
 
He quickly too his weight onto his arms as he rolled them together onto her back. He hovered above her, continuing his slow fucking session, building towards delight. He leaned in, pressing his lips to hers and pressing his tongue against hers when she parted her lips to him.

He arched his back, throwing his weight into her with each thrust. From this angle he was able to get further and deeper inside her than when she had been riding him. But he knew he could get deeper.

He hooked both arms behind her knees, opening her up and tilting her ass up to meet him. Soon he was plunging in and down, amazed that her pussy had opened up to receive all of him into her center.

He let out a low moan and shut his eye to the sheer ecstasy of it all. When his eyes opened again he asked, "like this?"
 
Amanda let out a gasp as he rolled them together, her back soon pressed to the bed as he hovered over her. She moaned as his hips continued their rhythm, building them both towards an incredible release. She trembled as he leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, his tongue finding entrance and tangling with hers until she was left breathless and panting.

“Oh God!” She cried out as he arched his back and threw his weight into each thrust, her body bouncing along the surface of the bed.

Throwing her hands above her head, she braced herself against the headboard as he fucked her hard. She loved every moment of his hard cock splitting her body in two. It was an amazing feeling and one that she hoped to experience again and again.

When he hooked his arms behind her knees, she felt her body open up more, her ass tilting towards his hips. It was nearly impossible, but she felt that thick cock sliding deeper. The low moan issued from his chest made her grin and when he looked down at her, she whimpered and nodded.

“Just like this. Fuck, Christian, this is so good!” She moaned, encouraging him onward.
 
Christian continued his thrusts, pulling ever deeper and deeper into her, splitting her right up the middle. Her gasping, panting and moaning, the look on her face, and the quivering of her torso all led him to believe that she was enjoying herself as much as he was.

Soon however, he was unable to maintain that line of thinking, or any line of thinking for that matter. Animal instincts were taking over. Before long he was nothing more throbbing, spasming cock rocketing in and out of a warm moist snatch into which he would inevitably spray his cum.

He closed his eyes and tilted his head back, moaning louder now, his mouth opening, and his hands balling into fists on the mattress. The bed was squeaking too, adding to the general din of their lovemaking and it was so fucking delicious. The head of his cock started bulging, his balls tightening, he knew he was close, and a steady stream of pre-cum was dripping into her.
 
Amanda knew that he was close to cumming. The way his face contorted and he thrust into her body all lead her to that conclusion. She grinned to herself as his cock throbbed in her depths, twitching as he gave her his all. His eyes closed and his head tilted back, his neck straining as he moaned louder. The sound of their lovemaking filled the room and it was beautiful.

“Cum for me, Christian. Cum in me, babe.” She whimpered, feeling her body starting to pulse yet again in orgasm. “Come on, baby!” She let out a yelp, moaning as her pussy started to flutter around his cock, gripping and sucking it deeper as she shivered and released.
 
When her pussy started clasping at him, it was an entirely new feeling, one of desire and desperation, more intimate and sincere than anything else they'd accomplished that afternoon. She was milking him then, coaxing him to cum, whispering in his ear and begging for it.

And he let her have it. He was sliding in and out of her, his full length in long even sweeps. And when her pussy started grabbing back and pulling on him, he increased his pace. The head of his cock swelled to even greater girth, his rock hard cock somehow growing stiffer and he could feel his seed welling up from somewhere deep within himself.

"Ohhh, God." He murmered into her shoulder as he collapsed on top of her body, his own twitching in time with his cock, as thick streams of cum burst forth from him, coating her insides with thick and sticky juices.
 
Amanda let out a cry of triumph, moaning as she felt Christian’s cock start to swell. She clenched her eyes shut as he murmured into her shoulder and collapsed onto her body, bursting into her grasping chasm with thick, sticky seed. It was one of the most erotic things that had ever happened to her before and she loved every moment of it.

“Jesus, baby.” She murmured, feeling the seed start to leak around their joining, sliding down her bottom until it pooled on the sheets. “It’s been a while, hasn’t it?”
 
Her words seemed to startle him from a reverie. He had to shake off the first drowse post orgasm. He could feel himself starting to soften up, shrinking and shrinking. He was still breathing somewhat hard, his breath ragged in his throat, his mouth close to her neck, his face still buried in her scented hair.

"A while?...yeah..." He smiled to himself, joking a little. "Lets just say that I'm way way past starting to think about conjugal visits to the women's prison, and only a little while away from taking up orders in some clifftop monastery. Though some might think it a terrible waste..." Gesturing down to his cock as he rolled up onto one elbow. "You? A babe like yourself must be beating them away with sticks?"
 
“Well, I for one would think that you celibacy would be a great shame for all women.” Amanda said, laughing along with Christian as he rolled onto his elbow, still looking down at her as he asked about her own sex life.

“I wish. There’s been offers but I’ve been holding out for a good thing.” She grinned at him, her hands tracing over his neck and down his shoulders. “Like a nice looking photographer who likes to see me dress up in sexy things.”
 
Christian ran the finger of his free hand over her stomach, tracing delicate circles on her sensitized skin. Drawing an invisible topographic map across her hips and in ascending circles on her breasts before sliding down and flattening his palm across her belly, pressing down on her hips again.

"Well, I certainly like seeing you dress up in a sexy outfit...but see...I was assuming that sexy outfits were exactly what would bring you attention in mass." He trailed off before finding the thread again, and staring blankly into the middle distance while vaguely caressing her. "Speaking of which, was there anything else in one of those bags that you were hoping desperately to have photos of? Something perhaps for your facebook profile?" He smiled at her, staring into her face, his eyes gleaming mischievously.
 
Amanda loved the way that his hands absently stroked over her body. He didn’t think about it and he had no problem feeling over her skin and tracing from her sensitive breasts to her curved hips. It made her feel wanted and with Christian, that was extremely important.

“Hmmmm….something else in the bags?” She asked, casting a glance towards her shopping bags as he grinned mischievously down at her. “Well, nothing that comes to mind, but I don’t think I’d mind letting a good photographer take beautiful pictures of a woman being well fucked by a man.”

It was her turn to grin at him, wondering if he’d take her dare of fucking in front of a snapping camera. She had no qualms about it. She simply wondered if he was a daring man as well.
 
Christian rolled and stood, shuffling quietly, bare footed, across the carpet to where he'd discarded the camera what seemed like ages ago.

He was grinning somewhat wickedly as he turned back to face her, his muscles gleaming in the suffused light that came from the gaps in the blinds. "Well sure, I don't mind taking the photos, but who are you going to find that's going to give you a proper fucking while I'm snapping the camera?"

Tapping his finger against his chin as if in deep contemplation he went on. "On second thought, I'd be loath to give up the privilege of continuing to roll around naked with you...it's something I think I could get used to. So that leaves us one photographer short.... How do you think we should go about it? I haven't a tripod."
 
Amanda propped herself up onto her side, a fist beneath her cheek as she watched Christian shuffle across the room, retrieving his camera. She smiled as he turned back to her with a wicked grin on his face. His heavy cock was bobbing before him, filling with blood even after flooding her with enough cum to satisfy twenty women.

“Well, I’m sure that we can come up with a creative solution.” Amanda said with a grin as she rolled over onto her hands and knees, slowly crawling across the bed until she was at the edge.

Raising a hand, she crooked a finger at him, grinning as he slowly came forward. “I’ll leave all the decisions about taking those pictures to you. But in the mean time, I have a hunger that only this beautiful piece of meat can satisfy.”

Leaning forward, Amanda wrapped her lips around the head of his cock, moaning at the taste of their combined juices that spread around her mouth.
 
Christian crossed the room once more, this time, camera in hand. Her beckoning finger was something he could not resist, nor was the sight of her crouching on her knees with her heavy breasts swinging under her. Standing in front of her, he saw her long back and strong shoulders stretched out before him, the curve of her ass disappearing enticingly. He gasped when her lips and tongue reached out and engulfed the head of his cock. He was already beginning to stiffen.

He reached down to cup the back of her head in one hand, tangling his fingers in her auburn hair. But then, thinking better of it, he used a hand to tilt her head up, drawing her eyes to his, or moreover, drawing her eyes to the lense of the camera he'd lifted to his face. Making eye contact through the viewfinder, her lovely lips wrapped around him, he snapped the shutter.
 
A moan left her lips as Christian’s strong hand wrapped in her hair and she suckled on his thick cock even harder. A shiver trailed up her spine and she soon found her gaze being tilted until she was face to face with his camera lens. The snapping of the photo made her moan again, whimpering as she took more of his hardening cock into her mouth.

She would be loathed to admit it, but the sound of that clicking shutter made her incredibly wet. She could feel the dampness coating her thighs as he took picture after picture of her enjoying his thick cock. God, how had she been so lucky to stumble upon such a man?
 
Back
Top