Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for the advice. :rose: :kiss:

I have been recently looking at toys specifically for g-spot stimulation. Then I noticed only recently that my glass dildo has a curved end that I've never experimented with .. Guess I just thought it was the handle? LOL ;)

I shall endeavor to make this happen!

Go For It Priss my love... You May Have Found The Answer ;) :kiss::rose::rose:

grape_vine.gif

morning (((Sienna))):rose::kiss: Massachusetts is celebrating Patriots day. so I have a day off sort of.

Ohhhhhhh! The "Big one"? Well heck, I had no idea what was at stake! Course we'll win it, now. :rose:

You do know what the big one is right? :devil:

My own judgement by experience tells me that it does have something to do with the way the edge of the glans stimulates the G-spot. Now regarding that G-spot, maybe some ladies don't have one, like some don't even ejaculate from their urethra. I certainly know I have a G-spot and it is detectable by feel. It isn't a "spot", but a small ridged patch of tissue, inside the vagina and upwards. Again in my case, unmistakably there :) Just touching it causes those strange waves of tingling sensations (orgasms) to run through my body. Rubbing it helps me to control the intensity of my orgasm, as does my little clitty. I can ride those "orgasmic" feelings until of course you reach a point of no return, the edge and eventually "the biggy" the climax itself. Orgasmic seizures if you like where you go totally crazy and your body trembles and quakes.

In your mind at that point, I don't think you care where you are, because you loose your rational senses for a few minutes. The only thing you want to do if you are with a partner is hold them tightly next to you :)

That's what I've found too is that the G-spot is more of a ridged patch. Maybe the tingling has to do with what the article said that it is associated with the electrical waves. Interesting that for you rubbing it helps you control the intensity of your orgasms.

Go For It Priss my love... You May Have Found The Answer ;) :kiss::rose::rose:

Oh yes, go for it Priss, search it out and find it ;)

Hey Y'all

And how is everybody today? I am enjoying the nice warmth of a bright sunshine day before the storms roll in.

Wishing all of you a good day as we reflect upon the sad events of Monday past.

BrettJ in Canada

((( Brett ))) :kiss:

I am lost for words on such an event Brett :(

grape_vine.gif

I don't think there are words Sienna... some of us have to deal with these realities and the possibility of occurences leaving the populace at large to believe we're paranoid for the safety measures we employ. That may be anal but it keeps my crew safe and those we are responsible for while we employ duty of care.

The word "tragedy" is first and foremost in my mind SIENNA but it is so beyond that. How could anyone be vigilant against something like that? How would anyone have expected such a popular, leisurely and long-standing event to have such a baseless, cowardly attack?

If anyone in Canada thinks it could never happen here, I have three letters ... "F L Q"

BrettJ

Author / Reflective / Sensualist

I don't think there are words Sienna... some of us have to deal with these realities and the possibility of occurences leaving the populace at large to believe we're paranoid for the safety measures we employ. That may be anal but it keeps my crew safe and those we are responsible for while we employ duty of care.

The word "tragedy" is first and foremost in my mind SIENNA but it is so beyond that. How could anyone be vigilant against something like that? How would anyone have expected such a popular, leisurely and long-standing event to have such a baseless, cowardly attack?
If anyone in Canada thinks it could never happen here, I have three letters ... "F L Q"
BrettJ

((( vava ))) :kiss::kiss::rose:

On a lighter more entertaining note... Who Is cleaver? :D

How could anyone be vigilant against something like that?
BrettJ

It's called precautionary measures Brett for we believe if it can happen, it will and it has. I can't speak for what happens around the world outside of Oz or my own city. Thou I'm more aware of what has occurred that the public will never know. That's enough from me on the topic.

Love Sienna. Talk soon :kiss:

I don't know VAVA - I don't think we can ever be sure of what will happen when.

As for the Cleaver post SIENNA - I couldn't understand 90% of what he was rambling on about in some of the poorest English I've ever seen on this site. Perhaps he was stoned / inebriated when he / she / it wrote it?

BrettJ in Canada

well, some naughty stories and pictures :devil:

You're welcome and I'm just saying you have a sexy voice. :rose:

Ohhhhh! Here I thought you were going to be dancing around your home or something :D

Again, thank you for the compliment .. I always thought when I was younger than I sounded like a guy. lol

Ohhhhh! Here I thought you were going to be dancing around your home or something :D

Again, thank you for the compliment .. I always thought when I was younger than I sounded like a guy. lol

I guess you can call it dancing ;)

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that from the recording. You should try another one, maybe reading something erotic just for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back