I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOUSY day here, weather-wise and supposed to be a rotten week.

However, as I am now (temporarily) caught up with the writing, I am OFF TO BED.

TTFN all.

BrettJ in Canada

LOL !!! I would face an angry Dom before a push mower. Last year I got the Blonde not so bright idea to buy a push mower. For the exercise. And not use my riding mower. Well I've never used one before. It was fun. I felt the power ! I ran overy everything from rocks to small trees. A neighbor teased me that I was bushhogging and not mowing :). Whatever that is. So anyway last May I'm out mowing and run over a rock that fights back. It with perfect aim flew out from under my mower and slammed me on my left ear. Hit so hard it knocked me on my Daisy Dukes !! I ended up in the ER. 6 stitches and a surgeon later. Scared to tears :( I was deaf in my left ear. And as a Nurse I have to use my hearing. Thankfully it was just swelling around the nerves and my hearing returned. Very painful experience. And I'm now missing a small part of my left ear. But you have to look close to notice. I'm afraid my neighbors won't come close for fear of hurling rocks !!

LOL !!! I would face an angry Dom before a push mower. Last year I got the Blonde not so bright idea to buy a push mower. For the exercise. And not use my riding mower. Well I've never used one before. It was fun. I felt the power ! I ran overy everything from rocks to small trees. A neighbor teased me that I was bushhogging and not mowing :). Whatever that is. So anyway last May I'm out mowing and run over a rock that fights back. It with perfect aim flew out from under my mower and slammed me on my left ear. Hit so hard it knocked me on my Daisy Dukes !! I ended up in the ER. 6 stitches and a surgeon later. Scared to tears :( I was deaf in my left ear. And as a Nurse I have to use my hearing. Thankfully it was just swelling around the nerves and my hearing returned. Very painful experience. And I'm now missing a small part of my left ear. But you have to look close to notice. I'm afraid my neighbors won't come close for fear of hurling rocks !!

Wow, what a freak accident :/ ... scary

Near the thumb, how about u?

A Yooper!!!

That means you talk 'funny' likes folks from over here in Cannuckistan. :D

SSN, you gotta watch those rocks hun, I've seen stones from a tractor-mounted mower go right through car doors!!

Nightey-night Bro. Brett.

You are dangerous lol

Gee after reading last night's posts, it sounded like a bunch of you could have used a nice relaxing massage before bed!

SSN26 (Nurse0....loved your lawnmower story. :D Is the missing piece noticeable to a nibbler? ;)

I'll cut your grass, in exchange for another kind of strenuous activity. :devil:

A Yooper!!!

That means you talk 'funny' likes folks from over here in Cannuckistan. :D

SSN, you gotta watch those rocks hun, I've seen stones from a tractor-mounted mower go right through car doors!!

Nightey-night Bro. Brett.

??? I haven't heard of that, lol....aren't u thinking about people in the UP?

This, despite the weather, has been a fairly good day.

Got stuff done, slept AND got lots of signatures on the petition.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back