Educator Roll Call

Another lecturer

I'm another University lecturer - don't have much to do with the undergrads though, mainly postgraduate Masters level teaching. And my PhD students..
 
Hey, why not? There are plenty of threads out there where people of a like mind can find one another. I decided to take a stab and see if I could create a place for educators to stop in, post some comments and just say hello to one another. So, if you are an educator (any age, any subject) or just like us stop by and say hi.

Don't let the s/n fool you, that was from a previous job, but I like the name enough that I'm not going to change it.

I'm a high school math teacher and I'm hoping to hear from more of you.

I'm a professor at a small liberal arts college - does that count? I teach kinesiology and would lov to hear from any women who have fantasies about college profs.
 
I coach....

college basketball. but it's men's. Do have lots of fantasies though.
 
I teach a Wild-land Firefighting course (to volunteer firefighters)
and
I teach a CMMI intro course to new-hires at work
 
When I was still a teacher, I used to have this fantasy of finding a woman who would be willing to meet me in my classroom and play out any related fantasy - teacher-student, teacher-teacher, teacher-administrator, or teacher-parent. Never had any luck, though....I did write about it once and submit it here. "Teacher Appreciation Day" on Lit. Look it up if you like...
 
Great idea for a thread!

I teach high school Health Occupations, and Health electives. I love my job, but at the moment I am especially fond of the "summer vacation" course that has just started! :~)
 
I'm a librarian (in case you were confused about that, ha!) does that count? I work in a public library right now, though.
 
college prof here

have been teaching undergrad marketing for 3 yrs as a phd student..starting my first job as an assistant prof this fall :)
 
Does it count if I'm just ridiculously hot for professors? Something about the profession is incredibly sexy...

Here's to all you naughty undergrad/graduate professors. You drive me wild. ;)
 
37 years of Anthropology, including 12 years of Anthropology of Sex. A lot of stories from that course, particularly the field research requirement.

My favorite though... I had a lovely Greek girl in the class one semester, and I met her with her parents in a shopping mall. She introduced me to them with "This is prof. ____; he taught me all about sex."

To top it off...her name. Yes, I can honestly claim to have taught Aphrodite all about sex!

That is PRICELESS!

~My glass held high in tribute to all the teachers here!
 
Another university lecturer checking in. For obvious reasons, teaching summer classes in the Southeast can be tough...
 
I teach high school Health Occupations, and Health electives. I love my job, but at the moment I am especially fond of the "summer vacation" course that has just started! :~)

Summer vacation is quite nice :D - especially this year... school year was a rough one
 
Summer vacation is quite nice :D - especially this year... school year was a rough one

Enjoying summer, also. This past year was great!!! Looking ahead to a rather difficult one. Isn't it amazing how classes have personalities?

I've been in the teaching game for a long time. Twenty years to be exact.

I've been teaching middle school for nearly a decade and a half now. I kind of like it. That means most days are good. Some days, well you all know how it goes.
 
elementary teacher

When I was still a teacher, I used to have this fantasy of finding a woman who would be willing to meet me in my classroom and play out any related fantasy - teacher-student, teacher-teacher, teacher-administrator, or teacher-parent. Never had any luck, though....I did write about it once and submit it here. "Teacher Appreciation Day" on Lit. Look it up if you like...

KinkyTeacherGuy, I look forward to reading your story. I have had a couple fantasies of my own. I've been teaching elementary students for three years.
 
Welcome hoosiergirl! As a secondary ed teacher, I don't know how you guys (and gals :) ) do it... lol

What subject do you like teaching the kids?
 
Back
Top