Bill Cosby

When I lived in New Hampshire, a gal who lived in a condo across the way called the cops and said she was brutally raped by my brother. She let him in the house because she had met him several times before and he pushed her down and raped her. She had a rape kit done and everything. I was questioned by the police and accused of harboring him. Our entire small town hated me and started vandalizing my car and would hurl shit at me.

I don't have a brother.

The whole story was a lie, told because she cheated on her boyfriend and got pregnant. I eventually went to the cops and explained to them that I will defend myself to the ultimate degree if anyone dared fuck with me again.

I will never automatically take a rape story at face value, especially not when it is a white woman blaming someone black.

I won't take them at face value and believe they are 100% fact either, until something is proven. But i wont disbelieve either. I've been a woman on the wrong side of that situation. I know what it's like to be called a liar and a whore because "that guy never looked at you as anything more than a father" and "he wouldn't hurt a fly".
 
I won't take them at face value and believe they are 100% fact either, until something is proven. But i wont disbelieve either. I've been a woman on the wrong side of that situation. I know what it's like to be called a liar and a whore because "that guy never looked at you as anything more than a father" and "he wouldn't hurt a fly".

I never called her a liar and whore. No one did. Actually her boyfriend eventually did, when he dumped her and kicked her permanently out of the condo. And he was right.
 
Actually, numb nuts, I kinda in sympathy with Cosby, as he's been attacked while his white brother Bill Clinton was worshiped, excused, and enriched, by the media. I advanced that possibility as a reason why.

Ah, so you have sympathy with Cosby, accused of multiple rapes, but no sympathy with Clinton who, let's not forget, managed to hide from Starr the Rabid any evidence of rape. Got it.
 
Ah, so you have sympathy with Cosby, accused of multiple rapes, but no sympathy with Clinton who, let's not forget, managed to hide from Starr the Rabid any evidence of rape. Got it.

Way to close ranks and support white privilege, bro!

"There is NO evidence. You can't prove nuthin'!"
 
This story brings out all types...

:eek:

From Breitbart:

CNN anchor Don Lemon is catching backlash after he asked one of Bill Cosby’s alleged victims why she allowed herself to be forced into performing oral sex.

Speaking to the former music industry publicist and actress Joan Tarshis during a Tuesday segment, Lemon asked her why she didn’t fight back against the legendary comedian.

LEMON: You–you know, there are ways not to perform oral sex if you didn’t want to do it.
TARSHIS: Oh. Um, I was kind of stoned at the time, and quite honestly, that didn’t even enter my mind. Now, I wish it would have.
LEMON: Meaning the using of the teeth, right?
TARSHIS: Yes, that’s what I’m thinking you’re–
LEMON: As a weapon.
TARSHIS: Yeah, I didn’t even think of it.​

Lemon’s statements were followed by a fierce reaction on social media, which triggered the trending hashtag “#DonLemonReporting.”

The CNN host continues to be criticized for his remarks.
 
Don Lemon has had a few cocks in his mouth. Nothing wrong him reporting on something he's familiar with...

Be careful with the posting, Gump. You're coming up on an historic number! It's no wonder you're a Hall of Famer.
 
Don Lemon has had a few cocks in his mouth. Nothing wrong him reporting on something he's familiar with...

Be careful with the posting, Gump. You're coming up on an historic number! It's no wonder you're a Hall of Famer.

I've hit that number three or four times...

:D :D :D

:eek:

Not the Cosby chick. Hitting it is such an ugly term.
 
I never called her a liar and whore. No one did. Actually her boyfriend eventually did, when he dumped her and kicked her permanently out of the condo. And he was right.

I didn't say you did. I just meant I know what it's like to be disbelieved. So I don't put that on other women. I will never listen to their story and say "I don't believe it.". That doesn't mean I'll say I do under any circumstances.
 
Back
Top