Danes... What do you think?

4est_4est_Gump

Run Forrest! RUN!
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Posts
89,007
Denmark is a tiny country half the size of Maine. Why should we care about what happens there?

Because it foreshadows our future. And without a major course correction, the picture is bleak.

First and foremost, Denmark (like most European countries) has allowed Muslim immigration to swell as the nation has embraced multiculturalism and dhimmitude.

The country is paying a heavy price for its shortsightedness.

Muslims comprise just under 5% of the population of Denmark. Five percent may not sound like a lot, but it doesn’t take a lot to wreak havoc on a nation.

Per a series of Gatestone Institute reports (see here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here), crime in Denmark has exploded. Muslim street gangs “have taken over large parts of Danish towns and cities.” Often wearing bulletproof vests and armed to the teeth, Muslim thugs are engaged in all manner of criminal activity, from illegal weapons trafficking to arson to human trafficking to car theft, vandalism, extortion, robbery, assault, rape, and murder. This in a nation that had one of the lowest crime rates in Europe.

Coupled with rampant crime has been weak (at best) enforcement of the law. Muslim criminals are often portrayed as victims of circumstance. Few cases go to trial. It is rare for a Muslim gang member go to prison. In addition, the ineffective dhimmi police force is running out of man power to handle escalating crime.

Madness reigns supreme in numerous “no go” zones where non-Muslims enter at their own risk. Including the police. Meanwhile, Muslims are pushing for “Sharia Law Zones” where Muslims would operate autonomously with no obligation to obey Danish law. And if you thought Muslims in Muslim-majority nations were the strictest in obeying Sharia law, think again. Denmark ranks among the top ten nations in the world for the degree to which Muslims adhere to Islamic law.

But while they may not like Danish law, they surely do love the Danish welfare system, as a disproportionate number of Muslims live off government subsidies. Though Muslims comprise just under 5% of the population, they consume 40% of social welfare benefits. I presume some of those benefits purchase food, such as halal meat.

Speaking of which, Muslims in Denmark have forced the issue so that halal meat is now served exclusively in many institutions, including hospitals and schools, oftentimes non-Muslims having no idea that’s what they are eating.

Muslim intimidation + Western dhimmitude = Islamic victories.

And speaking of dhimmitude, Muslims overwhelmingly support far-left socialists (professional dhimmis) in elections, providing the slim voting margin that pushes socialist candidates over the top to victory. This decades-long trend was broken in 2001 when a center-right coalition won the majority of seats in Parliament. They won on a wave of anti-immigrant sentiment. And then proceeded to do precious little about the immigration problems plaguing Denmark. (Sound familiar?)

Meanwhile, free speech is under attack. Literally. A cartoon can get you killed in Denmark if the cartoonist has insulted Islam in any way, shape, or form.

Also in the category of Muslims and hate is rising anti-Semitism. As one among a litany of examples: a few years ago a Muslim group offered a $30,000 bounty for the murder of several prominent Danish Jews. How far Denmark has fallen when you consider the nation saved the majority of its Jews from extermination by the Nazis. Now Jews in Denmark need to hide their religious identity to reduce the risk of attack.

Part and parcel with all of this madness is the proliferation of mosques that are breeding grounds for hate. Some mosques in Denmark have openly stated their support for the Islamic State while a mega mosque built in Copenhagen a few years ago was funded by Iran. The City Council felt the source of funding was of no concern.

In addition to hate preached in mosques, jihadists from Denmark fighting for ISIS have affirmed their commitment to wage war against Denmark as they march toward establishing the Caliphate.

This is a snapshot of how a minority population of Muslims can harm a country.

Though they won’t be the minority forever.

By the end of the century it is predicted that Denmark will become so overwhelmed with immigration from third world countries (including large numbers from Somalia) that Danes will be the minority demographic. At that point (if not before), all bets are off.

Denmark is Exhibit A for what happens to a society that has lost its moral footing; what happens to a nation when dhimmitude becomes the norm as Islamic “values” take hold. It is by now a predictable recipe. And we are following it to a tee. All the factors that make a culture ripe for ruin are in place in the United States just as they are in Denmark (and throughout Europe).
Do we even have any here?


http://americanthinker.com/2014/10/...nmark_describe_our_destiny.html#ixzz3FkFos2QJ
 

MuricanThinkur_zps5e5b5898.gif


The closer we get to election day, the moar cut-n-pastes from the Chief.

AJ hates.
American Thinker helps focus AJ's hatred.
 
Nonsense.

Another anti islam, racist, homophobic article.

It's a peaceful religion you know.
 
Sweden has indiscriminately and masochistically welcomed immigrants and asylum seekers of all kinds. As a result, 15% of the current Swedish population (1.5 million of 10 million) was born abroad, and 27% of the population (2.7 million) is fully or partially of foreign descent. Two-thirds of thèse immigrants arrived from Third World countries or from South-East Europe.

More significantly, 5% to 7% of the present population (500,000 to 700,000) is Muslim.

In many respects, the Muslim community is now the pivot of Swedish politics. Most Muslims tend to vote for left-wing parties and thus help them to survive in spite of the global turn to the right. At the same time, Muslim assertiveness has helped a dormant SSS constituency to resurface as the Swedish Democrats, capturing back a sizable part of the electorate and thus depriving the classic Right and the centrists of a working majority at the Riksdag, Stockholm’s parliament.

In the September 14 general election returns, the Red-Greens won 138 seats out of 349. Even with the support of the more doctrinaire Left Party, they would garner only 159 seats. The Right and center would garner 190 seats — but that would include the 49 seats of the Swedish Democrats, something the classic conservatives or centrists would not endorse.

Doubtlessly, similar situations will arise in more EU countries, including major countries like France, bringing about further confusion and further political and geopolitical nonsense.
http://pjmedia.com/blog/red-green-sweden-recognizes-palestine-as-state/?singlepage=true
 
Heil AJ!
One would think a half-breed mongrel such as yourself would welcome a dilution of the Aryan race, seeing as you are 50% Aryan yourself.
 
(AFP) Street clashes pitting Kurds against radical Muslims left 23 people wounded in Germany, police said Wednesday amid fears that fighting in Syria and Iraq could further inflame passions.

Riot police used batons, pepper spray and water cannon to keep apart hundreds of men, many armed with knives, metal rods and knuckle dusters, in the northern city of Hamburg overnight.

Similar clashes erupted after darkness between Yazidis and mostly Chechen Muslims in the northern city of Celle, police said.

The port city of Hamburg saw running battles into the early hours after an initially peaceful rally by some 400 Kurdish immigrants against the jihadist militant group Islamic State (IS).
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/10/09/Syria--Iraq-conflicts-spark-street-clashes-in-Germany
 
Back
Top