StackeyDreams.....of Teasing Even MORE 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:

Originally Posted by tbearatl View Post

Lawd I love lace panties and your nipples are calling my name.

Is THAT what they were whispering??? I thought I heard voices

Thanks

Only thing is they weren't whispering they were screaming my name........at least in my mind they were

Adding one of my illusive posts. Now you're a real cool kid :)

Found and subscribed

Might take me a while to run through the entire back-catalogue in your index - but I'm here for you !

New Gif :devil: For the men.....and the ladies both :devil: ;)

Y'all know how much I loooooooove to give oral pleasure :devil:

Let me lick it baby, Mmmm:p

"Mmmmmmm, you look delicious" I tell you, smiling and biting my lip in anticipation as you part your legs, allowing me full access to the yummy treat that lies between them. I can feel a sudden surge of drool form in my mouth as I lower my eager lips and tongue to your sex....."mmmmmm, You taste as delicious as you look. Let me like up that excess moisture I see building there, mmmmmmm." Your eyes dart down to my mouth on you. You moan as you feel the warmth and softness of my tongue caress your smooth, sensitive skin.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tbearatl View Post

Lawd I love lace panties and your nipples are calling my name.

Is THAT what they were whispering??? I thought I heard voices

Thanks

Only thing is they weren't whispering they were screaming my name........at least in my mind they were

:D

I like red cheeks.:)

You do huh? Bring it baby!

Adding one of my illusive posts. Now you're a real cool kid :)

I am beyond honored with your presence! :)

Might take me a while to run through the entire back-catalogue in your index - but I'm here for you !

take your time sweetie ;)

"Mmmmmmm, you look delicious" I tell you, smiling and biting my lip in anticipation as you part your legs, allowing me full access to the yummy treat that lies between them. I can feel a sudden surge of drool form in my mouth as I lower my eager lips and tongue to your sex....."mmmmmm, You taste as delicious as you look. Let me like up that excess moisture I see building there, mmmmmmm." Your eyes dart down to my mouth on you. You moan as you feel the warmth and softness of my tongue caress your smooth, sensitive skin.

I hope I can hold on for more than 1 minute, but it would not be easy! :catroar:

Oh God, YES! Please. :D:devil:

Wow, I guess I'll just unzip now. Nice new home you have here. :D

Omg. Such a sexy gif.

:nana::nana::nana::nana::nana:

OK.....

Before the police come and hand-cuff me and....:devil: wait, thats not such a bad idea :)

Here are some new pics :) Taken at work of course :D

So I haven't been here much this week, but I did hear about the beautiful Blue Moon that rose the other day. I'm so glad it was still (hanging) out this afternoon! ;)

Damnit now you got me all horny for a blowjob! How ever will you make up for this!? :devil: It's quite amazing at how sexy a mouth and tongue can be so sexy if used properly.

That gif... just wow!!!

thanks

Oh God, YES! Please.

Bring me that pop baby!

Wow, I guess I'll just unzip now. Nice new home you have here.

Thanks ...Oooooo, he's unzipping :p

Omg. Such a sexy gif.

thanks

:p :p :p :p

So I haven't been here much this week, but I did hear about the beautiful Blue Moon that rose the other day. I'm so glad it was still (hanging) out this afternoon!

You mean I can finally pull my pants up?

Damnit now you got me all horny for a blowjob! How ever will you make up for this!? It's quite amazing at how sexy a mouth and tongue can be so sexy if used properly.

I do know how to use it too ;) mmmmm, Its on my list of favorite things.

Already on page 4 ?
I bet this thread will overflow even faster than the previous one :D

Get out of my head! :) Your g-string vid and the pics from work. I don' tknow how you do it, but you are really good at reading my mind.

I cannot get enough of you, your body, or your thread. Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back