Married or Attached But Looking Thread

62 m in central va seeks healthy very naughty lady

Yep...dead end relationship need something more....naughty, sexy, slutty, funloving....can we talk?

over looked

How did I not see this before?
Married, 23 year old bisexual woman.
Looking for fun chat friends, male or female.
Always bored. Just looking for some easy going conversation that may or may not get a little nasty. Located in the clouds over Chicago tonight.

Married male. 36 years old and fit. Friends with benefits of course. Akron Ohio

dead end

Although I did meet one special lady on here, for the most part nobody here responds.
Male 64, looking for some good chat (from ladies).

Bi F 29, attached but looking for likeminded people in UK for chat, possible rl with right person and circumstances

40 year old female 5'3", 200 lbs. New Orleans. In a steady relationship but the sex is terrible and looking for a regular piece on the side in real life. Not much for chatting. But, I will chat to get to know someone better before we meet.

Last edited:
Looking in central PA

38 yr old make here, sex life at home is non existent so would love to find a lady in central PA to have some fun with ;)

Las Vegas

39 year old male in Las Vegas. 5'10. 125 lbs. Looking for a female to send messages, texts and what not. Hopefully more if I can find the right person but at this point fun chat would get me going. Haven't used that part of my brain in awhile and I most definately miss it.

Last edited:
me...

In a relationship but want to be with a female - bi curious too. Sorta local. PM me if interested.

33 year old male in Kansas looking to make new friends and have some fun (sexual or not, doesnt matter).

Couple here from Texas. He is 40 and she is 34. We're looking to have all kinds of fun.

Attachments

• MVI_2277 - snapshot11.jpg
    MVI_2277 - snapshot11.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 452
Back