Masturbate on cam sites??

I've done it a couple of times on Squirt. I love the reaction. If I weren't too chicken to show my face, I'd love to do a live suck and fuck.
 
On Cam

Ive done it in the past. Found it very hot to know that another guy was stoking his cock while watching me stroke mine. I found that the more people watching me the quicker i would cum. Although my SO didn't know i have bi desires and almost caught me at it coming home early, so haven't done it for a while.
 
guilty as charged

I do occasionally when my wifes not home and find it very exciting, I wish my wife left more often.
 
I do!!! I find having a stranger watching an absolute turn on! Too bad it took,memos long to understand that I was a closet exhibitionist ! Lol
 
Yes!!

Absolutely! Love to be watched as I stroke. Anytime I show online in Lit, I probably have my cam on. Let me know via YIM if you wanna join me.
 
I have admit, I have only done it twice, and I found it to be very exciting, now if I could only get my wife to watch me.
 
I used to a few times on jmeeting and such. Never on messenger as they had a tendency to pop up and the 'puter I was using was shared. Now using mobile stuff for my internet but I used to slip into something silky and go on cam. One memorable moment was I had "converted" a couple in a chatroom. I had cammed on and I wore a white nylon full slip and black lace top thigh highs. I was edging as usual and having a couple of pm's and a conversation in the main room when I got a pm from a couple and after a few questions about my fetish, the woman had dressed her man in a pair of her nude stockings and a white half slip. She basically glided the slip against him as I was doing, taking it slow and edging. She messaged me that he was begging for her to speed up and finish him off, but she wanted him to cum when I did, so we watched each other for about 40 minutes then I came, and she got him off. I saw them on cam about 3 or 4 times after that and only crossdressed one other time, but she said he was hooked on it, and had caught him playing in her stuff after that. That was several years ago and I haven't had the opportunity since then.
 
I used to do private webcams with girls I met online and it was an absolute blast. My computer is pretty terrible now and very slow, so I can't do it anymore though. It was so much fun showing myself off and being instructed how to masturbate. I never realized what an exhibitionist I was until I would get on cam.

Anybody else into being instructed or enjoy instructing a guy?

Every now and then we would both have private cams going and could watch each other. I'm a huge fan of mutual masturbation and this blew my mind. It took everything from me not to cum immediately and hold out to cum with her. In the end it was so worth it to hold out so we could cum together.
 
God I love to do this. I masterbate on all the time. If anyone wants to watch me cum on there sometime, send me a message and I'll PM you my site.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I like the idea of people watching me get off on cam, but I've never actually done it.
 
Oh yeah!

I find having strangers watch incredibly exciting. Even got my wife to do it. We both had our individual cams. She had a couple of regulars watch her. I still do it on occasion. When I have the time and opportunity. Kids, wife, job, life seem to get on the way.

I have even done cam to cam with guys and women from the sites. I love watching others stroke and cum with me.
 
I find having strangers watch incredibly exciting. Even got my wife to do it. We both had our individual cams. She had a couple of regulars watch her. I still do it on occasion. When I have the time and opportunity. Kids, wife, job, life seem to get on the way.

I have even done cam to cam with guys and women from the sites. I love watching others stroke and cum with me.

I'd like to watch sometime.
 
Back
Top