Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're only being nice to me out of pity, bugger off. I have enough friends without you. I'm kind, intelligent, loving, pretty, etc. ad infinitum. If you can't see that, then you're the one who needs the pity.

You go girl. :rose:

Okay so I'm going to say this and hope it doesn't jinx it.

I like a boy.
And he likes me.

And if when we meet we keep liking each other, this is going to be a good good thing.

I'm so scared!

Okay so I'm going to say this and hope it doesn't jinx it.

I like a boy.
And he likes me.

And if when we meet we keep liking each other, this is going to be a good good thing.

I'm so scared!

Hang in there beautiful. :rose::kiss:

I'd be scared if he didn't like you. :heart:

See? Self deprecation is not always an ugly thing.;) You are welcome dear.*Hug*:heart: lol I could never be arrogant, I have too many episodes like that above.
*whispers* ...me too. :D :rose:
Some days I honestly expect my head to roll off. You know, like when I've managed to wind my purse strap and my scarf around my neck in a way that, when I try to disentangle myself, would please almost any spectator during France's Reign of Terror.
Nothing like the tickle of a guillotine.

Project Runway finale kicked ass. Something else was happy today and it didn't even have to do with cookies. :cathappy:

I hope it didn't hit you hard. :D

Silly mood here . . . please excuse. :p

How is stroller shopping going?

Like a ton of bricks. ;)

I found one I want on CL. It's midway between a fussy, frou frou-y one and a simple one.

I have shooting nipple pains though. It's GREAT. :rolleyes: Lol...

Ah, the fun of pregnancy. :cattail:

I wish your nipples a full and miraculous recovery. :kiss:

It is fun so far. :)

And my nipples finally have some color to them! They don't blend in with my skin tone anymore. It's kind of hawt. :cool:

I spend a lot of time in front of the mirror with my shirt up around my shoulders.

It is fun so far. :)

And my nipples finally have some color to them! They don't blend in with my skin tone anymore. It's kind of hawt. :cool:

I spend a lot of time in front of the mirror with my shirt up around my shoulders.

Ok, that's just fucking Sexy . . . :devil:

As if my libido needed any fueling . . . but thank you :catroar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back