I plan to write True stories and fantasies

DirTdreamer

Virgin
I send my wife dirty stories all the time. They always get her really turned on, so she has encouraged me to share my stories. They're actually MY fantasies, but they always involve her having more fun, with other guys. I've convinced her to have some fun with other guys, that's where the true stories will come in. And one of these days, she'll get enjoyed and pleasured by me and at least one other guy.

I send my wife dirty stories all the time. They always get her really turned on, so she has encouraged me to share my stories. They're actually MY fantasies, but they always involve her having more fun, with other guys. I've convinced her to have some fun with other guys, that's where the true stories will come in. And one of these days, she'll get enjoyed and pleasured by me and at least one other guy.

Sounds like a fun series, I look forward to reading them ;)

do you think I should differentiate between fantasy and reality in my stories? Or leave it a mystery? I figured the true stories will simply be told. As for the fantasies, I figured they could start out with "I want...", something like that. Just wondered if anyone has any opinion whether you'd like to know when a story is true or just a story.

Don't differentiate.
As far as anyone here is concerned, ALL stories are fantasies, whether they say they're true or not.
It only matters to those who might know you, your wife, or both.

do you think I should differentiate between fantasy and reality in my stories? Or leave it a mystery? I figured the true stories will simply be told. As for the fantasies, I figured they could start out with "I want...", something like that. Just wondered if anyone has any opinion whether you'd like to know when a story is true or just a story.

Write each story as if it has already happened. It doesn't matter to the reader whether it is based on truth or not. How would we ever know?

Most stories that claim to be true are dull to read. They tell exactly what happened in the order it happened. Might as well be a court transcript. As readers, we have no idea whether what you say is actually true or not. We don't care. Entertain us.

Don't bore us. The worse thing that can happen in a sex story is boring the reader.

Good luck with it.

rj

I strongly suggest you use fictional names. There's no telling how these will go over with the principals in the future.

I plan to write True stories and fantasies

Good luck with that. From experience, I can tell you that they will take a true story and tell you how contrived it is and the fiction they will say is so real.

Just write and let the chips fall where they may.

Some of my stories are straight reporting.

Some are totally fabricated bullshit.

Who can tell them apart?

Hint: Just because the background is truthful, doesn't mean the story is, and vice versa.

Write each story as if it has already happened. It doesn't matter to the reader whether it is based on truth or not. How would we ever know?

Most stories that claim to be true are dull to read. They tell exactly what happened in the order it happened. Might as well be a court transcript. As readers, we have no idea whether what you say is actually true or not. We don't care. Entertain us.

Don't bore us. The worse thing that can happen in a sex story is boring the reader.

Good luck with it.

rj

thanks! Thanks to everyone who commented, really. The response was resounding. And rjordan... "might as well be a court transcript"... priceless! Well, I'm not a stenographer. Thank you all for your responses. My wife has really been adamant about me sharing the stories I make up for her. So here goes. Just know that I may be sharing actual events, since I'm lucky enough to have convinced her to be more adventurous. ;-) I'm going to make it along our current timeline. So you can actually follow us. I'm a VERY lucky guy! ! !

I'm subscribed here, Dreamer!
I'm no author and can't comment on your question. But I am one of those guys who likes to know. So, when stories come on stream I'll be pm-ing you with the question, "Did she? ..." ;)

I include many true events in my stories. I try to not let them interfere with the plots. ;)

Many of my tales are based on reality. Many are extrapolations, what-if's, explorations. If a sibling had lived, would we have teamed up? How do I imagine someone's family and motivations? Many episodes are fantasy excursions. What could have happened at that gathering? How could I (re)act in certain situations? What if my sexuality were different? What kinks and fetishes could I throw myself into?

Many of my 'realities' are telling details included for flavor or verisimilitude. Throw in the real stuff and build a fantasy around it. Yes, we *were* snuggled intimately in the back seat of a transcontinental bus. No, we didn't really fuck there, but we could have, and I can write as though we did.

I get the feeling that you particularly get off on sharing stories of sharing your wife, and that your question is mainly about how you can maximize your own pleasure and turn story writing into an extension of your cuckold fantasy.

It's easy to tell a true story from a fantasy. If there's no farting sounds during anal sex, then it's a fantasy.

I get the feeling that you get off particularly get off on sharing stories of sharing your wife, and that your question is mainly about how you can maximize your own pleasure and turn story writing into am active part of your cuckold fantasy.

It's easy to tell a true story from a fantasy. If there's no farting sounds during anal sex, then it's a fantasy.

And the woman is 'ready' for anal sex at any given time with no prep and there are no...shall we say realistic results

Back