Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Female Co-Writers Wanted

I may not be the most prolific anymore, but I am still interested in adding to my list of active stories.
Searching for a Female Writer for a new story -- Preferably one with an interesting storyline & creative approach to the what we write. I typically write (and expect) a few paragraphs per post with descriptive details, posting usually once or twice a week.

You can read my SRP and check out the Arctic Cave for story ideas - and I highly encourage you to check out my active and old stories for my style and likes / dislikes (although, alot of credit goes to my co-writers for putting up with me).

To give you some thoughts, here are a few old ideas I've had in my head and some new ones:

Boom Town -- Black Hills of South Dakota during the onset of a gold rush, and the towns are filling up with folks who are trying to find their riches, either by hard work or by profiting from those who work hard. He's fresh off train, naive as all hell, and ready to tap the hills of all its easy gold. She's been here for a while, and makes her money selling whatever is left of her pride she has left. The rush is on, but it could be which of the two can keep whats left of what they are.

The Specialist -- She had the offer of her dreams. One week camp with the specialist that will take her game to a whole new level. This could mean best in class or All-American or the Olympics or who knows how high. What she doesn't know is his techniques are quite controversial. (Pick your sport, any would likely fit)

Rumspringa -- Before they enter a long life following Amish ways, younger members of the community is allowed to experience life in the outside world. Many end up being challenged to ask themselves if they stay in the outside world or return back to all of what they know. Two ways to play this - two Amish friends since childhood try the big city, which brings them closer -- my Amish guy in the big city overwhelmed and taken in by a nice woman (lots of possibilities about her we could talk about).

Ghosts of Better Days -- Rumors always plagued the Natural History Museum of ghosts that haunts it's walls. It's thought they are the spirits whom remained attached to the objects that are on display here from years gone by. He never believed in any such nonsense, until he began seeing a vision wandering about. In time they began to interact, and something grew that not just transition over the lost time but across the fabric of life.

Ambassadors -- Their ship was sent on a mission, to cross the galaxies and meet with those from another planet to talk about simple trade talks. It was his first mission, and on coincidence they were thrust into a leadership role unexpectedly - but neither knew much about the other's race except to expect them to be different than themselves. After initial difficulties and struggles, they find curiosity overcomes and they spend time they can't help but discover more and more about the other.


I am not locked into any of these ideas as written -- and am more than happy to change these or jump on any other idea.
PM me and let me know.
 
I'm looking for someone to join me for either of these thread ideas.

The first one is a little different for me, as I've never done a scene in which I would do completely dominating and light pain sex.

I want to play guitar for a famous act. It has always been a dream of mine to be a professional musician. Not for my own band, but rather as a studio and touring guitarist for another act. WhenI got the job to be Sarah VValentine's guitarist I was stoked beyond belief. Sarah was the queen of pop rock right now. The guitar playing was a pop twist on hard rock and her tunes were catchy as shit. No wonder she rose to the top of the Billboard charts.

The gig was better than I could ever dream it to be. Sarah was nice and sweet. Very easy to work with and being a part of her show was an honor.

Things got weird though as I found Sarah always flirting with me and insisting I rode in her bus to each gig. She seemed to like me a lot which was cool. But nothing ever happened beyond flirting. Until one night in Florida we were in her hotel room killing the mini bar and enjoying dinner when she leaned over and whispered into my ear. "I want you to hit me. Hit me and ravage me."



The next one is an idea to bang a made up celebrity, which is just a horny guy fantasy.

Sarah Burns was beautiful, talented, funny, smart and everything a man could ever want in a woman. From her time on "Killzones" a Tv show in which she played a sexy vampire working for the CIA. To her movie roles. I watched everything and paid attention to everything about her. Now the twenty five year old actress was one of the biggest names in Hollywood. And still single.

Now all I had to do was come up with a way to get her on a date with me. By all rights she had no business even talking to me, let alone date me. I was merely an eighteen year old high school senior. I wasn't very popular and like Sarah, I was chronically single. I have never met Sarah however I have had exchanges with her via Twitter. She even retweeted jokes a few times.

As prom came around the horizon I came up with a big idea. The only chance I could ever have of meeting Sarah Burns face to face. I sent her a tweet that said. "@Sarahburns If I get 50,000 people to retweeted this, will you come to prom with me as my date?"

Three days later she replied, "@Jimmyroots, sure . But only if you get it done by the 18th."

My eyes went wide....Holy shit! She gave me a chance. I couldn't believe it. The problem was gettin 50,000 retweets in three days. Oh fuck I was doomed.
 
Looking for Female writing partners to work with on one of the following Ideas. I am also open to other ideas as well. Please PM me if you have an interest.

NOTE: When I come up with story ideas, they can often be pretty detailed. I like stories with a natural beginning, a tension point, climax and resolution. When I put an idea out there, everything is up for discussion and it is strongly encouraged to use the plot points as a framework to improvise from. I’m looking for writing partners, not actors. Everything is on the table. Plot points and summaries are merely a starting point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 5/2/14

Story: Cuffed to a new Beginning
Genre: D/s,

Husband and wife comfortable in their life together have lost their "spark." He's in law enforcement. She can have any career you like.

It's Saturday morning, the kids are away at camp for the summer and I have gone out to run errands. You find my handcuffs sitting on the kitchen table and start idly playing with them. Accidentally, you handcuff yourself to the chair and realize the keys are with me. As your frustration mounts you realize that being restrained like this is getting you excited. When I finally come home...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story: And Hilarity Ensued... (Writing with VixenEV)
Genre: Mind control. D/s

Summary: A trip to a nightclub with a Hypnotist leads to some unexpected consequences.

Bill and Amy had been FWB’s for a while now. Theirs was a comfortable and undemanding relationship. They first met in College and did not hook up until several years after. They are both young professionals in their early 30’s working in the same city for different companies. They both enjoy dating but have never been exclusive, if a relationship heats up for one, the other backs off gracefully. They don’t cheat while engaged with another person.

Over the years this has happened several times, but their relationship and friendship endure, and in many respects gets stronger. Bill has always had a strong attraction to Amy, even in College, Amy likes Bill as a good friend and as a lover, but not in the same way Bill loves her.

While both are unattached, Amy asks Bill out for a Friday evening drinks and a comedy show featuring a Hypnotist. Amy becomes part of the act and is put under. She is given a keyword to trigger her state and is made to do several mildly embarrassing things on stage. The evening complete, Bill and Amy head home.

The following day, Bill and Amy get into a minor lovers quarrel over something neither really care much about and Bill jokingly says the keyword the Hypnotist used on her the night before in an effort to win the argument. Amy, much to her surprise finds that she is compelled to agree with him and follow his direction even though she deep down knows that she doesn't agree.

Bill, shocked at her sudden turnaround decides to leave things alone, but notes her sudden turnaround with interest.

Bill, eventually explores the limits of the control he can command with Amy and... hilarity ensues.

Plot Points:
  • Backstory
  • The Date
  • The morning after
  • Exploring the limits
  • Amy’s complete supplication to Bill’s will
  • Amy seeks to break free of her “enchantment”
  • Amy discovers that the “enchantment” never really existed, that her new relationship with Bill is what she always wanted.
  • Amy reveals her true feelings and desires to Bill
  • And they live happily ever after.

In my defense… I know this basic plot has been done to death, but when it’s done well, it’s still a really good story.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story: A Camp Reunion
Genre: Romance/First love

Summary: Two Camp Counselors who worked together in the mid 80’s reunite. The Camp was well respected, but after the kids were asleep it was a hot sheet scene of hook-ups and “who’s gonna know” fun. Two of the staff, Mike and Katie became friends over the many summers they worked there, but never hooked up. They came close a few times, but it never happened for one reason or another. Each had their share of “fun” during those summers, but between them it was nothing but a close friendship.

After College and Camp, they lost track of each other. Each working to make their mark on the world. Each finding others to build a life with.

They re-connect on the internet after almost 25 years. When they re-connect one is available and the other is not. Their friendship resumes as if it had never broken. They share their intimacies and dreams as well as their heartaches and tribulations, but as friends only.

Suddenly, a tragedy occurs. the mated partner is now single. (this could be either through illness, accident or circumstance.) The bereaved shares his loss with the other. They continue their long distance relationship, but after about a year or so, business brings one of them near one another during a week long convention at a “destination” city. They decide to meet up and have dinner in person… rather than having another of the many meals they shared together on the phone.

One thing leads to another and… hilarity ensues.

Plot Points:
  • Backstory
  • Reunion Online
  • Friendship reignited
  • Tragedy
  • Friendship to the bereaved turns to romance
  • The meeting
  • And they lived happily ever after[/B]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Story: Loves Lost Soul (In Development)
Genre: True love, D/s

Summary: The sexes don’t matter the story could go either ear M/f or F/m.

Two people meet in their 20’s. This could be a College or work situation. There is an attraction but their relationship falters. they like each other, but something is missing. They have “relations,” but the spark is just not there.

Life goes on and they both pursue independent lives. Years later, when chance suddenly comes their way. They meet unexpectedly in a bar, one persons company is celebrating a big contract win and the other just happens to be out on the town with friends. They did not even know the other lived in the same city, but the meeting is welcomed by both.

The person celebrating has done very well in life. They are financially successful and set on a steady and profitable career. The other has fallen on hard times for one reason or another just can’t seem to catch a break finatialy. Even their evening out with friends is requiring some serious high level math to make everything work out by the the end of the month.

OOC: from here this could go one of two ways: Poor dominates Rich and Poor’s life is saved or Rich could dominate Poor and Poor’s life is saved… Frankly, it’s your choice. I can willingly explore either role.

By exploring their true natures, both the Dom and the sub realise that they have both been missing something, and that the reason their previous relationship frittered out was because their initial attraction was never kindled in the way their sub-conscious demanded. This new understanding opens the door for True Love and… hilarity ensues

Plot Points:
  • They Meet
  • Flirting and then dating goes horribly wrong
  • Life goes on
  • Reunite unexpectedly
  • An exploratory jaunt into D/s
  • Submission is complete - Love blossoms
  • And they live happily ever after...
 
Last edited:
Looking for Casual writers

I do like some plot development. Some story telling, some build up. And.. I admit, sometimes life gets busy and I disappear for a while. But the playing is fun while we can get it in!

I love the idea of my character running a new little coffee shop/bookstore in the heart of a small town. In the midst of a place where everyone knows everyone. But no one seems to know her.

That your character is a regular, that there's an undeniable attraction, but one they both are trying to resist. She's too busy - or scared for involvement. Your charrie probably has his reasons too?

Of course things happen that throw them together. What sort of things?
 
Attention!

Hello everyone!

Update, 01-08-2014: Since my arrival here, I've participated in a couple of really entertaining threads with two very talented writers. I still have lots of ideas for future moments of fun, but I will not be able to participate in other threads until my current threads come to an end.

- Art of Caring -​
The basics: Martin, a social worker and author, just recently moved in with his fiance Lisa and her grown-up daughter Angela. The young woman finds it hard to accept the new man in the house – until the evening she breaks up with her abusive boyfriend and discovers a more tender side of Martin.
The agenda: Again, we are dealing a with typical theme/fantasy. A man enters a woman's life, gets involved with her grown-up daughter. As distasteful as it may seem, it can be done in a both attractive and interesting way. This one requires a bit of development, but it can be skipped in case a player just want to play in “quick in, quick out” mode. In my idea, Angela falls for Martin's gentle personality and believes he has something special to offer. Martin, on his side, is extremely hesitant at first, but eventually succumbs to his fiances attractive daughter. Forbidden fruit always taste a little better, doesn't it?
As already stated, this idea has room for deep characterization and arousing scenes.
Note of Interest: The basic outline for this idea is taken from a story I worked on for quite a while. It's not going to develop beyond the basic idea, so I thought it would be interesting to see how it would play out as a srp-scenario instead.

- Art of Salesmanship -​
The basics: A lonely cashier in a big city mall finds himself completely taken by the sight of a female customer.
The agenda: As vague as the basic premise may seem, this scenario has a lot of different possibilities. The big question is: what do we want to do with these two characters? Is it a romantic piece between two lonely people? Does it turn into an uncomfortable story about a sexually frustrated man, who walks at the edge of morality? Maybe it's a simple adventure, with a young woman, who flirts with every man she sees... Whatever we decide, it's safe to say that I will try to play the cashier with a lot of emotion.

- Andrew in Yonderland -​
The basics: A young writer gets into serious trouble when he ends up in his own imaginative world of eroticism. Will he be able to escape his self-imposed prison or will he fall victim to his own desire?
The agenda: As farfetched as it seems, this idea could turn to be quite amusing. It requires a bit of planning from both players... especially since I only have a vague idea about the setting.



- Old and Taken ideas -
These scenarios are already in use, or have already been transformed into a living, breathing thread: I keep them here for nostalgic purposes.

- Art of Reconciliation -​
The basics: A young man returns to his hometown to attend the funeral of his beloved older brother. There, he comes face to face with his old love-interest and the dark shadows of his past. His return stirs up old feelings of love and hate, with his sister-in-law being a central figure in events.
The agenda: This is a somewhat typical love-triangle scenario, but with one important difference: Only two members of the triangle remains. When the young man left his hometown, he did so to focus on the future. Effectively, he wanted to escape the passionate feelings he shared with a young woman. But after his departure, the young woman ended up marrying his brother instead. (Why hello, “Legends of the Fall”!) So now they both have to attend the funeral of a man they both loved. They have to share their sorrow and deal with the past. The idea itself is quite cliche, but a story like this has a lot of potential – especially because our young male lead is still unsure about his feelings, whereas the young woman is caught up in a mixture of love and despise.
So how will their reunion turn out? Bitter arguments or renewed passion? There's room for development of the characters and powerful encounters.
Thread: Art of Reconciliation

- Art of Mystics -​
The basics: A science professor is dragged into one of his student's unhealthy interest in the paranormal and agrees to visit the most haunted house in town. There, they will try to make contact with the apparition of a young bride still searching for her lost love.
The agenda: Okay, so remember I warned against bizarre stuff? Well, this certainly is bizarre in it's own way – because this will be a one-night-stand deal between a man and a ghost. Or well, as close as we can make it. Will probably involve some sort of mental play between the professor and the spirit... unless, of course, our dear bride suddenly reclaims her earthly form. Or maybe the bride could use his (female) student as her vessel for the night... lots of possibilities!
There's little room for character-development, but lots and lots of potential dirtiness...
Thread: Art of Mystics

- Art of Enslavement -​
The basics: Tom Delaney, a young idealist, is hired by a large corporation to do their dirty work....
The agenda: I'm still working on this one! Alternately, give me an offer I can't refuse! :D
Thread: Art of Enslavement


The Basics:

I'm looking for female players/characters to play with – in all innocence, of course!

I'm generally open for ideas and not picky. But keep in mind we might have a difference in taste, so don't expect me to run along with every extreme or bizarre thing you may suggest.

As for post length and paragraph-tyranny, I don't have any minimum requirements and will try to adapt to most styles. Just beware that I DO like fleshed out, well-considered replies and will probably throw mid- to long-lenght posts in a thread. Now you are warned (or ensnared?)

I admit my ideas aren't very original. But it's not all about the ideas, it's what we do with them that matters! Throw me a PM if you feel like having a go... or if you have something else in mind!
 
Last edited:
Seeking female RP partner

BUMP!

Seeking a female RP partner for a new story.

1) "The Tape" - I saw an interesting, but short lived thread awhile back. The premise is like the movie "The Ring". However, when the woman in the story sees the tape, she slowly starts to become a slut. Over the course of a week or month, she begins dressing more provocatively, her previously conservative attitude toward sex changes, maybe even a few physical changes (larger breasts, constant arousal, etc). Eventually she's struggling to control her nymphomaniacal desires.

2) "The Wereslut" - A young woman gets infected somehow and turns into a slut when exposed to moonlight. (Or another trigger. This would give us more freedom than just relying on the 3 nights of the full moon per month.) Like other weres, her bite can transmit the disease, so she could always make others. The change could be mental or mental/physical. Maybe she doesn't remember what she's done when she changes back. Her slut side might seduce her boyfriend, boss, friends, etc and cause all sorts of trouble.

PM me about either idea and we'll flesh out ideas. I'm open to playing on Lit or over email.
 
1. I am looking for a beautiful secretary who falls in love with her boss, but he does not touch her.
Instead, he manipulates her into servicing his clients.

2. A woman whose husband urges her to seek treatment for her frigidity comes to a therapist, only to discover depths of depravity that she had never dreamed of. Her husband is happy to discover that his wife's appetite now matches his, but how will he react when he finds out that she's taking other lovers left and right. Meanwhile, the therapist finds himself in great demand.
 
Rape & Dungeon

Hi Lit,

Ill cut to the chase. Looking for a dominate male to play my rapist/kidnapper, Email prfered - in the now type format (detailed setances instead of long paragraph play, action for action). If this sounds intertesting to you please pm me. :)
 
What if a spirit (mine) was able to remain walking with the living, so long as she was fueled by sexual energy?

Perhaps she discovers this, when someone moves into the home in which she was murdered. Through an encounter she becomes 'real'.. but starts to fade away, until she has another encounter.

There's a caveat though. She can walk with the living, in this manner. But she will only become 'real' should (cheesy twist here) the encounter happen out of true love.

So maybe there are a variety of circumstances. Perhaps someone not so nice discovers her situation and takes advantage. Its not til later she meets someone who can make her real.

Thoughts?
 
30 Years?!

I remember watching Wrestlemania 15 with my dad as a kid. Now I hear that they're doing number 30?! Would anyone like to do a WWF roleplay? I'll need to ask you to be patient since I haven't been following in about 15 years.
 
So... I'd like to find a talented female partner to help me tell a tale. It's got a lot of incest in it. Guy meets girl. Girl likes guy. Guy likes girl. Guy and girl get together and everything is just gravy... Except for their pesky little secrets... Which are really not so little. In fact they're pretty big.

Because the guy has had a thing with his own sister for quite a while. It's kind of a rapey thing, but she brings it out in him on purpose. And the girl... Well, she's had a thing with her own dad for quite a while... And that's kind of a sweet, comforting, I know you miss Mom here have me kind of thing. Also, they're all dealing with a variety of psychological demons, substance abuse issues, etc. They may be sexy as fuck to look at, but they are totally fucked up on the inside.

So I need one woman to play both of these female roles, unless there are two of you out there who want to work together with me on this :)

Just a little bump. Had some interest but she faded away...
 
Love for old threads

I had been away for quite awhile and hope to redo some of my favorite threads.

I need someone to play snow white to lead the story and may be another lady writer as the queen, unless the first willing to play both Snow white and queen.

I will come along in most male characters as the story proceed and other male players are most welcome too.

We may need character like the knights who had affair with the queen, the old king, the dwafts, the prince and many others. So guys, do drop in if you wish to play any of the possible characters.

Here goes the thread: One or two ladies needed immediately.

Please check the link:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=55282635#post55282635
 
X Men RP

Would anyone be interested in an X Men RP?? I would like an open thread so villains could jump in and cause chaos (while sticking to the storyline of course). Preference will be given to writers able to post at least once a day, but 2 or 3 posts are preferable. They don't have to be drawn out, just a couple of paragraphs each to keep the story moving.

Core Characters needed!!

Jean Grey/Phoenix (myself)
Wolverine/Logan
Professor X
Storm
Cyclops/Scott Summers
Beast/Hank

At least one villian to start with, could be Magneto or another. Don't get caught up over which Marvel universe we're in, just write your carachter well within the given situation. Time period/age of carachters/setting are all up for discussion so please PM me with ideas! :)
 
Hi Lit,

Ill cut to the chase. Looking for a dominate male to play my rapist/kidnapper, Email prfered - in the now type format (detailed setances instead of long paragraph play, action for action). If this sounds intertesting to you please pm me. :)

Anyone game?
 
Would anyone be interested in an X Men RP?? I would like an open thread so villains could jump in and cause chaos (while sticking to the storyline of course). Preference will be given to writers able to post at least once a day, but 2 or 3 posts are preferable. They don't have to be drawn out, just a couple of paragraphs each to keep the story moving.

Core Characters needed!!

Jean Grey/Phoenix (myself)
Wolverine/Logan
Professor X
Storm
Cyclops/Scott Summers
Beast/Hank

At least one villian to start with, could be Magneto or another. Don't get caught up over which Marvel universe we're in, just write your carachter well within the given situation. Time period/age of carachters/setting are all up for discussion so please PM me with ideas! :)

Really need at least one more female writer, preferably two (Storm and Rogue) and one more male writer for Professor X.
 
Looking for a female player (or two). Most of mine current playmates have vanished.

1. Looking for a young woman (daughter's friend or neighbor) who is taking art classes and has an assignment due. Her model is sick and she's getting desperate. For one reason or another, she'll settle on the 'nice' older man that she knows, either through asking in desperation, or she spills out her tale of woe and I offer to help by modeling.

2. Something with a mind control/hypnosis bent. Teaching or conditioning a young woman to be what I want her to be. Or using nanotechnology to remake her mind and body.

3. Modification of my retired porn actor idea. Young woman he meets or knows discovers what he did, and wants to break into the business. She wears down his resistance to returning to the fold and things can go any number of directions.

4. Perhaps building the perfect mate (toy) in the lab?


Open to many other ideas. Scenes where we can be caught or actually are caught are quite exciting as well. Depending on who's doing the catching, of course.

I check in here a couple times daily and like the characterization and plotting aspects as much as the sexual aspects. Hit me up if interested.

Thanks for looking.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top