Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Dancer here!

Listening to some great music tonight. I'd love to write a scene (or many) about dancing. Maybe we are out on the town, I've had one too many and am getting a little risque on the dance floor? Maybe you hired me to dance for you and your buddies at a party? Maybe....??? Shoot me a pm. I'm flexible!
 
FILLED. THANK YOU TO ALL WHO INQUIRED

Okay here's another 'out there' one from me. As always I play black/minority women so the pic would be there. If that's a turn off I understand. I do ask for details and not to god-mode me. As I like to play strong characters.

Setting: Pirate futuristic. Meaning it's in the future so there's advanced tech like computer programming, glasses that can be zoomed in as binoculars, but with a pirate feel like there are no airplanes, everything is traveled by ship there's still gun powder no advanced weaponry (a sword and a 6 chamber gun is advanced) ... I'm not sure if I'm making sense on this.

Plot: She is one of the greatest swordsmen ever. She has sworn loyalty to a King who is great, greedy, and violent. She is his Enforcer. She has a love for battle. She is loyal to a fault so when her King sets her on a mission to kill the greatest warriors all over she does it without question.

There is one who is brilliant in battle and loved by many. She is facing this man and is realizing that she might not win this. Then she sees her King standing watching and it's like she has a second wind. Victory is upon her if she can get the upperhand. She cannot gain the upperhand and is unarmed and the sword is at her throat. Her King whom she has given everything for tell the Victor (you) to finish her. She is no longer worthy.

You take pity. She is one of the greatest; the only thanks to her skill and the King's bloodthirsty nature. You don't kill her. You whisper the words that will give new life to her despair. Claim loyalty to me and have your vengence. The King is leaving thinking she is to be killed, but your terms for her loyalty are not just her sword, but her body as well as her taking your name in marriage.

Then you will help her track down the king, kill his best men, and have her vengeance. ... is this too weird/too much?
 
Last edited:
Getting back to writing

Hello all; Seth again. Finally attempting to return to writing. While I am open to ideas as usual and both my SRP profile and past threads are linked in my signature; I will elaborate here in hopes of finding a partner soon.

My search is for the recreation of the following thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=820363
Called the Gathering; It is a story about souls. The Souls of mortals that live in the Upperworld normally travel to either the Underworld or Overworld; to live out their eternal torment or eternal paradise upon death. The souls of humans are going elsewhere now, and both sides are trying to find out where. It is up to Dakhan, the prince of the Underworld, and his creations; twin succubus, to return the souls to the Underworld. The proud and honorable Ellohiim of the Overworld might get in the way, however.....

I have plots and twists and npcs and much formerly planned for this great world Ive created..but it hasn't ever lasted beyond a few pages before my writers vanish. I am looking to start over fresh with a new writer(s) and take on this world. At the moment I am looking for one submissive inclined female for the primary female role and one switch or more aggressive female for a secondary role occuring later.

I am sexually dominant through and through but my SRP profile found here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=41934915&postcount=437 might help give better insight. I look forward to hearing from interested parties.
 
I have been absent for quite some time and am hoping to return to writing here.

FILLED


I have an idea perking.


Jamie Prescott is a young wife madly in love. Her husband is loving and adores her. His father never really approved of her. She aged out of foster care, she has no ties and scraped her way through college working as a bartender. They are building a life together.

But that all comes to an end when Jamie and her husband are in a car accident. Jamie has a concussion, and a smattering of minor injuries. But her husband is killed. The doctors don't want her to go home alone because of the concussion and she is emotionally fragile. Her father in law takes her home.

Their journey is filled with lots of emotion. he is angry and hurt over the loss of his son. he is drawn to her, he resents her, he wants to take care of her. her feelings are just as complicated.


if you are interested, send me a pm
 
Last edited:
The medieval village of Northstone had always been a peaceful backwater part of the kingdom. It was ruled by a kind nobleman who worked his own land in order to lessen the taxes and always tried to rule on the side of justice in criminal cases. But as he grew older his tasks became too difficult for him to handle without a male heir so he created a village council to help pick up the slack. With each year he relied more and more on them, becoming more and more reclusive himself.

And the people suffered for it. Taxes went up. Corruption spread. Just when the villagers thought it couldn't get any worse, the nobleman died.

Fear of what the council might do led to riots in the streets. Many of the council members fled for their own safety. Those who tried to stay and maintain a shred of their former power were beaten, dragged through the streets, and thrown out of town. When the dust settled the villagers realized the severity of what they had done. Some said they should solve their predicament by sending the nobleman's daughter to the capital, hoping the king would provide her with a husband and them with a ruler. Others saw the opportunity for freedom and swore to fight for it.

Again fighting broke out but this time people died. When the fighting finally stopped, a mysterious figure had taken up residence in the castle. He claimed to hold a deed signed by the former nobleman. But those who could read had left or been driven out long ago, so no one could prove it. What mattered was that a fragile peace settled over the village while everyone strove to maintain as much of the status quo as possible.

But rumors spread like wildfire about the mystery man. Some said he was a bandit king, or a master thief. But whatever people said, no one seemed to care enough to challenge his claims to legitimacy. Freedom fighters joined his cause, hoping for a stand off with the capital. Merchants sent gifts hoping for trading privileges. Day to day life returned to normal. The only difference being that the new ruler, who stylized himself Duke of Northstone quickly signed a law legalizing slavery. Everyone seemed to accept how it had all worked out. But no one thought, or cared, to ask what had happened to the nobleman's daughter.

I am looking for a female co-writer to play the part of the daughter. I will play the mysterious Duke. I have a couple of ideas for the daughter, but would like to see what your creative juices can cook up. Send me a PM with a sample post of how you would play the daughter if you're interested and we can set up a thread.
 
Looking for a simple story of love, sex, betrayal and kink. A small town or a nice suburb, or even a closeknit neighborhood in a city. Whatever else it is, it's the kind of place where everyone is up to their eyeballs in each other's business.

She's married to a successful man, maybe a doctor, maybe a lawyer, a business man. The kind of man who looks good on paper. He gives you everything her could possibly want, materially, but he isn't there when she needs him. A few years after the wedding, she's miserable, lonely, feeling trapped.

Then she runs into her best friend from elementary school. In High School, they had been in different crowds. She was the good student, the cheerleader, dating jocks and laying the foundation for her future. He was laying the foundation for a prison sentence, into drugs and guns and a bad crowd. He disappeared after graduation, and nobody had heard much from him.

Now he's back, and he bought the old mansion on the hill. He still looks the part of the rebel, but he's not sparing any expense renovating the place. When they meet again, there's a powerful attraction, and she finds she can't say no. She discovers a deeply submissive side of herself that she had never imagined, and he trains her.

They both know that they won't be able to keep it a secret for long. He wants her to leave her husband and move in, become his 24-7 slave. She wants to, but there is so much she is unsure of. Not the least of which is where he's been and what he's been doing for the past fifteen years.
 
Sarah Burns was beautiful, talented, funny, smart and everything a man could ever want in a woman. From her time on "Killzones" a Tv show in which she played a sexy vampire working for the CIA. To her movie roles. I watched everything and paid attention to everything about her. Now the twenty five year old actress was one of the biggest names in Hollywood. And still single.

Now all I had to do was come up with a way to get her on a date with me. By all rights she had no business even talking to me, let alone date me. I was merely an eighteen year old high school senior. I wasn't very popular and like Sarah, I was chronically single. I have never met Sarah however I have had exchanges with her via Twitter. She even retweeted jokes a few times.

As prom came around the horizon I came up with a big idea. The only chance I could ever have of meeting Sarah Burns face to face. I sent her a tweet that said. "@Sarahburns If I get 50,000 people to retweeted this, will you come to prom with me as my date?"

Three days later she replied, "@Jimmyroots, sure ;). But only if you get it done by the 18th."

My eyes went wide....Holy shit! She gave me a chance. I couldn't believe it. The problem was gettin 50,000 retweets in three days. Oh fuck I was doomed.
 
An erotic superhero story

Hi everyone, ideally searching for a female of any age group, race and whatever to RP on the board and chat with me about the storyline and character development through any IM client or PM's on the board.

So, here's the idea!

We're two random citizens (Or co-workers, that part is flexible) who both survive a random explosion in the middle of a fictional/real city. (Again, we can make up a city or use an existing one, somewhere like Seattle or New York or something) the remarkable thing is that after the explosion there is ZERO collateral damage and only a few people near the blast radius. My character wakes up one day with a throbbing headache and unable to function properly, as he goes about his day, his power starts to show itself. After one too many drinks or one too many late nights, he decides to go on a patrol around one of the more safer parts of the city to see if he can handle it as a vigilante. There, he meets your character and they get chatting. We start to experiment together and with our new found abilities. We 'exhaust' our power usage we need to recharge our abilities and the quickest way to do that?

Achieving a climax.

After we fuck and are lying in bed, we hear about someone like us who has just robbed a bank. Do we get tacky costumes and save the city? Or do we stay in bed having our own little secret? Chances are it'll be the first one. 60-40% in terms of plot-smut here I think. If we enjoy how it goes maybe we meet like-minded supers and we make our own Justice League/Avengers?

If anyone is interested, feel free to shoot me a PM or message me on one of the IM services I have listed :) Hope to hear from you all soon!

- Blackjack
 
Looking for a male writing partner to challenge my skills. Must post at least 3 times a week and practice good spelling (barring autocorrect snafus, of course.) The story I want to develop is inspired by game of thrones so we will be working with a fantasy setting. A young princess (me) has been given in marriage to the king of a neighboring nation (you) by her brother and king in order form an alliance against a coming war. She had no say in her marriage and now must come to grips with the fact that in her new husband's kingdom she is a slave. His slave. and he is not a gentleman.

This is a bdsm story obviously, so please have some understanding of the dynamics. You don't have to know anything about game of thrones though. Lol.
Pm me if interested. Happy writing! Role Filled
 
Last edited:
I've been looking into writing a few new stories. I'd like to find a partner able to post several times a week, and post substance instead of one or two lines. I'm okay with that if that's your thing. I would like a story that has character and plot development, rather than straight into sex though. If that's your cup of tea, hit me up with story ideas!
 
Hello all :D

I'm looking for a female partner to RP with. Here are my ideas that I really like to do.

Sorceress RP

A man saves an old lady from a cray thief. He then walks to her house and shows her true form, a beautiful powerful sorceress who rewards him for his bravery. From then, the sorceress insist on staying at the guys side at all times, making his life more complicated. (It would be like an anime Bewitched kind of story)

the sorceress is powerful and acts a bit dominant to the guy but is still kind to the young man that helped her. She always insist on helping him with a problem he has but always expects a "reward" from him.


Selkie RP (New Craving!!)

A man finds a selkie turning into her human form. He takes the sealskin that the selkie left behind, giving the selkie a submissive behavior. The selkie then followed him everywhere he went and now obeyed any command the man gave him. He doesn't know this of course until later. After learning more about selkie, He learns the magic that changes selkies form woman to seal and vice versa can also change the selkies looks and personality anyway he wanted. The man takes care of the beautiful selkie woman and shows her the human world as much as he can while enjoying the time with the selkie.

NEW!! Mermaid RP:
A mobster is thrown in a river, tricked after a deal gone bad, and is slowly drifting to subconscious with his feet tied to concrete. Suddenly a naked woman comes and carried him out of the water, swimming with great speed. As the strange lady drags the guy out and surprisingly breaks the concrete with her hands, he sees that she was anything but normal.
The mermaid seems attracted with her rescuee and despite not talking, understands him and wants to come with him. The mobster grins, seeing this as a great 'splash' of luck as he plans to use his new partner to regain what he has lost from his rival gangs and rise to the top of the criminal underground.

Other ideas I have:

*Shapeshifter/Male Human
*Kitsune/Warrior
Mermaid/Surfer (Have idea for this)
*Human/Pets turned human-like (PM me for details)
*Slime Girl/Scientist
*Rabbit-turned-bunny girl/Scientist(or intern)
Sword-turned-woman/Warrior(or Knight)
Lamia(snake woman)/ Ruins Explorer
Yuki-Onna (snow-woman)/Hiker
**Fairy (or Dryad)/Ranger
Werewoman/Roommate (have idea for this one)
*Goddess/College student
*****Human-turned-Immortal/Harem (I REALLY really want to do)
Teacher/Genie (Have idea for this. PM me for details)
*Hiker/Dragon(Have idea for this)
*Werewolf/Male Human (have an idea for this, since it's not the generic werewolf RP story)

[Bold roles are mine]

The ones marked by * is the ones I have a craving for. The more *, the more I want to do it.
I'm really interested in Transformation RP. I'm also open to other Ideas.

I DO NOT Do:
Futa
Furry (Animal ears and tail is OK though)
Smut ( Lots of sex scenes are ok but not to much that it'll disrupts the plot)

IMPORTANT
Posts should at least 1 paragraph (and I'll try my best to return the favor) It should also be at least semi-literate.

Here is my F-list:
http://www.f-list.net/c/danito

PM me if you are interested in RPing with me.

Repost
Please see :)
 
Seeking 1 female to write 2 characters in Feudal Era lust triangle

Postponed while working on other ideas.
 
Last edited:
Down Memory Lane
The general idea is that a woman wakes up in an unknown place with no memory of her life or who she is.

For the setting I have a few different ideas...
  • Historical - A royal/noble daughter finds herself in the house of a poor family after being thrown from her horse. Where ever she is the family who found her doesn't speak the same language. I see there being an assassination attempt tossed in the story somewhere just for kicks.
  • Fantasy Sci-fi - A mage/elf/nymph is found in the forest on the outskirts of a battle with no memory of who she is, what side she's on or why she's there. I'd love to be able to tie in dragons somehow.

    [*]Modern - A soldier operating under a secret government agency found the truth of their core mission and stole some vital information that could take down the agency, hijacked one of the planes and escaped only to crash with her ex-agency now after her and no idea why people are trying to kill her.

    [*]Futuristic - An alien on a solo mission to scout earth ship's crashes, that all I have for that idea




My Long Time Crush, My Sister's Boyfriend
Natania has always had a crush on (insert your character name). My thought is that maybe he works with Nat's father, the younger guy that her father takes under his wing or something like that, a relation of some type that places him in the position of a family friend.

Nat meet him first when she visited her dad at work and instantly crushed on him, such as young girls often do and excitedly tells her older sister Cordelia. Who shows no interests in the guy until he starts showing more attention to Nat then her.

Cordelia is tall and slim with truly golden hair that shines and brilliant blue eyes. The perfect image of magazine beauty. In high school she was the popular girl, homecoming queen and the "It" girl that every guy wanted to be with and all the girls hated but wanted to be.

On the other hand Nat was short, petite and until her junior year of high school was boyish in her flatness with auburn hair, light hazel eys and a dusting of freckles across her cheekbones. She was awkward, shy, a tomboy and a bit clumsy. She did well in her classes never dipping lower then a 'B' average, was part of the lacrosse team and helped out after school at the youth center. She was the girl that always seemed to blend in which never bothered her, happy with the small group of friends that she had.

As the story goes your character and Cordi start going out, she gets accepted into a college out of state and convinces you to come with her and you do.

That same year Nat bloomed over night and she grew into her gangly ugly duckling shaped body. Her breast came in growing to a sizable 'D' cup, her stomach slimmed and her hips flared out to the perfect hourglass figure. And while that didn't change her popularity she felt more womanly and started to venture into the depths of girly-girl, experimenting with make-up and properly fitted clothing.

When her sister came home alone for Christmas she wasn't happy to see the change in her sister and for the next few years Cordi didn't home.

It's the summer and the family has decided to throw a summer party at the lake house in honor of Nat graduation, Grammy's 92ed birthday and a family reunion. Pretty much it's just a reason to get the large family together. Nat's Dad is the second youngest of six so it has been years since the entire family has gotten together like this.

You character of course comes with Cordi to the vast lake house property and sees Nat for the first time. I'd be excited to see his reaction and what might come from it.
 
Last edited:
PIRATE STORY-looking for a lady

Andrew leanes back against the roughly hewed logs and granite stone wall. Staring blankely at the fire place across the field of drunken bodies.The Red Dragon on the Water tavern is noisy tonight. With gray plums of pipe smoke hanging over the crowd like a threating storm. Citizen and slaves, freemen and pirates partake in the talk of the day. Dutch fishermen and sailor spew out their stories of adventures on the high seas. While large breasted serving girls bring stynes of mead, beer and grog to the many tables.The smell of Jamacan rum is noted in the room, adding to the gaiety.

Next to him is a fellow captain and good friend Alexi Rostov of the pirate ship Eyes of Azov. Alexi snore softly. His breath heavy with Jamacian rum. Alexi is a little out of place here. A Dutch tavern in the new world is not where one would go to find a tall Russian pirate. And most would admit that Neiw Amsterdam is a bit off the beaten trail for Caribean pirates to begin with. Yet the Govenor is understanding. Better a few pirates in the colony then British Man-o-war in the habor. And they do carry in fine stash of Spanish booty from far off islands to the South.

They are here thanks to there local benifactor Franko Hogers. Mr. Hogers is the main stockholder in the Franko Generals Services Corperation. Which is made up of Franko's General Store and the Red Dragon on the Water and Franko's Wagon and Transport Company. And half owner of East River Papers.
Mr. Hogers is well acquainted with the rough and tumbled members of the Brotherhood of Pirates. There loose association befuddled the Spanish from Trinadad to Havana. Striking at will against port and ship.

Andrew is here to meet a lady. He doesn't know her in either meanings of the word. He just received a rather cryptic message Meet me at the Dragon signed by a woman's hand or so Andrew hopes. So here he sits looking at the fire and listening to Alexi's snore.

PM me if interested!
 
SPACE ADVENTURE-looking for a lady

LOOKING for new cowritter

The music thumped so load it gave Rex a head ache. Halo is putting on the moves that had made her a intergalactic star in her hey day, She was no longer a young 'blue' banging out 2k a night in the clubs. Her big time was well past her. And her moves not as crisp as when she had been a headlined for the Star Light Entertanment Group (SLEG). She had been a publicly traider sub-stock HES-(Halo Entertanment Services) selling for a high of 37 credits a share.

Her dancing had been stairway to the very lucrative sexual services sector. She could make 5x-6x more a night servicing young rich women and their daughters, then from her dancing gigs. Suddenly the music stopped and the lights go low. The lover slowly broke from their seats and made their way to the dance floor.

Halo gares at the band leader for breaking her up temo dance paterns. She pouted as she shuffled back to her seat. She knew that Rex would not slow drag with her. They were not lovers, they were crewmates. That is not to say she had never gotten on bended knee and blew him. Once even from under a table in a crowded bar. That had been long ago and many star systems away. It had been a while since Halo blue hue had pulsed and she is ready for some hot girl on girl action.

Rex shifted in his chair. Halo made him a little uncomfortable when she danced. She is so erotic that his dick gets hard just watching her. He has to keep reminding himself that she was his navigator not his private sex toy. Though technically he owner her. He had bought all of her shares when her stock plummeted after her accident.

At 5000 shares a credit investers were over joyed to sell there shares. He owned her and he had the legal papers to prove it. On the other hand he never treated her like a slave. She is his friend his lover when both were in the mood. Though mostly they were just very good friends that watched out for one another.

Rex had finished his second drink when Halo finally sat down. "You make me tired just watching you." He said trying to act bored. Halo looks over at him. "Oh yeah Rex and that tent in your pants hasn't gone down yet!" A vioce from behind him gives Rex a start.

"I'm Looking for Rex Lyonheart, the Captain of the Star Dreamer."
 
DETECTIVE STORY-looking for a lady

Mike Futures leaned on the fender of his battered Ford. He tapped out an out of state cigarette out of the pack. He swore for the millionth time he was going to quit. It just never seemed to happen. Mike had been on the road for two days. He was hungery and tired, but more then anything else he was road wary. He pulled over to clear the cobwebs from his mind and to look at something besides the endless ribbon of concrete he had driven through. It was a sorely need break.

He was on a county road that ran next to a small lake. He had parked under a tree to keep the sun off his face, now the sun was fading and casting shadows across the green carpet of grass that layed out in front of him. A breeze off the lake gave him a chill. And he starts to look around. He straightens himself up and walks over to lake edge to take a look at the water. He notices a small oil slick riding on the little waveletts that are caused by the breeze over the water.

He realizes that it is almost dusk and the new found darkness is surrounding him like a cloak. Soon he would be able to see only the darkness, and hear the lapping of the water around his side of the lake. He turnes and heads back to his car and crushes his cigarette with his shoe on the ground near his Ford. He walks up to the car door, but resists opening it. He crosses his arms a places his chin on the intertwined fingers and leans on the roof of the car.

It is dark now and Mike has yet to move from his temporary lakeside camp. He watches as the moon starts to cast a silvery glow over the landscape. His thought are interupted by a splash of light that cut through the darkness at the far end of the grassy feild. The sound of music echoes just for second off the trees.

He has found civilization after all and it took the darkness to clue him in. Isn't that the way it goes some times. He thinks.
He lifts himself off the roof of the car, and slowly walks toward the light he has seen from the lake. As he gets closer, he hears the music much clearer now and there are beer neons lighting up the place. The LAKE SIDE B & G. He opens the front door and walks in.
 
Last edited:
always looking for more rps, give me a shout if you want to play, i got small limits and i got a srp profile, a list of ideas in my signature and a ooc boat for my lounge where you can message me and look at a bigger list of stuff do not let the list fool you that is no where near done message me and i will let you know what we can do.
 
Seeking Inspiration and More!

Hello lovelies,

Finals have at last drawn to a close, I'm finding myself in need of projects to keep my hands from growing idle and becoming playthings of the Devil. I have tons of ideas, but none concrete enough to pitch as a cohesive concept, so this definitely falls into the category of "Seeking Inspiration".

I am looking for new projects!

If you're in the market for a coherent, Dominant, male writing partner and are a female, you should PM me. Don't think, just send the PM. We can work out the particulars together and brainstorm what to work on. You'll be glad you did.

On the Hunt,
LS
 
Super hero

Looking for a female to play a super hero SRP with me.

The plot: Your character is a member of a group of elite super heroes sent to recruit a mysterious and secretive new hero that managed to single handedly take down a criminal organization. Each super only gets one super power must also have one weakness.

There is enormous plot potential, and I don't want to just throw that opportunity away, but I would like this to be SRP. So if you're interested just send me a PM including a character description for your super.
 
Back
Top