Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Angel's Flights of Fancy

Hi there to everyone all around the world! It has been a very long time since I have been looking for RP's but here I am once again! I promise that I will not go away but I hope that you will not fade away from me once we get together. Once we can get together, I am hoping that you can see into the mind of a sweet Angel. I hope that these Angelic thoughts can mesh with what you have in mind. All of these ideas are between two women... those pairings are not negotiable... but as far as the sex of the player, I am open to almost anything.

With that, here are the Angelic Thoughts!

Who Am I?:
I have been toying with the idea of my girl having amnesia after some sort of accident or a block that was inserted in her mind. For the accident angle, I am thinking that your girl could help my character remember some of the things that drew the lovers together in the past... maybe a moment in time that they both enjoyed or possibly, an event that changed their lives for the better (or worse). For the mental block angle, maybe my girl was secretly someone working for an intelligence agency of some sort and decided to block her past to protect her lover? This is very open to discussion and could go into the modern or Sci-Fi areas.

Me? Hypnotized?:
I have always loved dipping into the world of hypnotism but never had the chance to play it out. Maybe my girl is very straight but is hypnotized into thinking that her best friend is her lover? Or maybe your character has a secret crush on my girl and hypnotizes her into her will? This can go in many directions and eras so it can be very open for discussion.

Long Lost but Finally Found:
Our girls were best friends during high school and/or college and we did just about everything together. The only thing we didn't do together was share our boyfriends or girlfriends. After a while and for some reason, your girl goes out to "make something of her life" while my girl stayed in the small town that they grew up in. A few years later, your girl decides to revisit her roots and the town where she grew up in where, somehow or somewhere, the two girls reconnect. Will one be angry at the other or will there be a happy reunion? This can be very open for discussion.

Built to Serve Her:
My girl is a specially made android that either your girl orders off a maid service or builds herself that offers companionship and to serve whatever needs that your girl needs. This can go in a variety of directions from companionship, to romance and even to a Mistress/pet relationship. If the Mistress/Pet relationship is selected, I would like this to not get too crazy with the BDSM aspect of things. As with the others, this can be open for discussion.

An Uncharted World:
This is one of my favorite plots and I am really wanting to restart this yet again. The basic premise is that a space patrol pilot crash lands on a world totally inhabited by women. A very black plague on the planet eradicated all of the men on the planet so the pilot (my girl) has to try to integrate herself into the planet's society with the help of the planet's queen... who takes a great liking to the crash landed pilot in more ways than one.

I tried this RP three times here and each time, my partner had to leave Lit for some reason. For a sample of the first (and what I think the best) version of the RP, here it is below:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=566570

And the pic of my girl:

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu52/cali_angel717/2004.jpg

More ideas will come so please stay tuned to this station. Same Angelic time... Same Angelic channel! If you need immediate access or wish to talk about ideas of your own, please utilize the Angelic phone located on the little mouse to the side to contact me with your emergency needs (in other words, please PM me and I will be very glad to answer your questions or listen to some plot ideas). Hope to hear from y'all soon!
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to do an SRP with somebody who can spell at least pretty well; I know a lot of guys are able to settle on the lower tiers of literacy, but I like the literature part of literotica. I'm particularly looking for incest-based stories; I know what I like, and it's all fantasy, so I'm not afraid to talk about it. I'm a good writer myself, so don't be afraid that you'll get fragments or punctuation issues in exchange for your patronage.

That's basically it; I don't have anything specific right now, I just wanna write about fucking. If you wanna know anything else or are interested, send me a PM and we can start talking.
 
1. Save Me (Melissa): Filled

2. Sold (Melissa): Filled

3. Magic Happens (Natalie): Natalie is half human half other. She isn’t sure what the other half of her is but she knows she has special magical abilities. Needs a male willing to play paranormal and dominate.

4. Caught (Jacey): He is a spy for a rival MC and he plans to bring about the distruction of Hell’s Fire. He meets Jacey and she is all sharp edges or so it seems. A game of seduction begins and when he gets her submission she plans change from destroying Hell’s Fire to stealing Jacey as his.

NOTE: In signature is the link to the profile that has all the girls listed. Please PM if interested in any of these or if interested in another story for any of the characters listed in profile.
 
Last edited:
New and done lurking!

So I am relatively new here and have been lurking and reading other peoples threads for awhile. I am ready to start some of my own however, and would love to jump in and get started.

I know its nerdy, but I am a huge Batman fan and would definitely enjoy any type of Batman related story, but really I'll play almost any type of character. I am not all that great at being dominant, but the right situation or story can definitely bring that aspect out of me.

I also grew up in Alabama, so grammar isn't necessarily my strong suit, lol. I do definitely try my best, so please don't hold it against me :eek:.

Well, now that I've given you plenty of reasons not to PM me with any story ideas, I guess I should give you a few reasons to PM me! I will be able to respond to a story quite regularly, definitely not less than once per day. Also, I have a very active imagination and am very open to do almost anything (just don't shit on me, lmao).

If any creative ladies are willing to help me get started, just PM me, I am really looking forward to telling some interesting and, obviously, sexy stories!
 
Need 1 female writer for 2 very different characters in a medieval period story

Cancelled. I am too busy with a job transfer.
 
Last edited:
Metal Muse Restart

I had a fantastic srp going last year until my partner had a change of circumstances and retired from lit. I'd like to resrart the thread. It's about a metal band seeking inspiration for their next song, and who find it with one of their groupies, and their rise to fame.

I'm seeking a female writer for this dark srp. It'll have eye-watering, mascara-running non-consent, rough sex & gangbangs, insertions, a little bit of bondage/torture, forced orgasms and public humiliation, and can have other fetishes too. I'd like someone who can post daily and with a bit of detail.

Look forward to your PMs.
 
Looking for a scene that would begin on their wedding night.

He is extremely successful and relatively young (mid to late 20s) and has bought a wonderful old mansion. He is handsome, charming, sophisticated, everything a woman could want in a husband, and he has searched and found the woman he wants. The courtship was romantic, and he has been sweet and attentive and considerate.

This is all a facade, though. In truth, he is extremely dominant and demanding, and has every intention of making his wife his slave. He has chosen a woman who has the necessary qualities - a powerful desire to please, a willingness to obey and serve, though she has no experience with BDSM.

I am looking for a woman for this scene who has a submissive nature, but no experience. During their honeymoon, she will learn what he requires of her. So long as she fulfills these expectations, he will give her a life most would envy, but should she fail him, his punishment will be swift and harsh. I want to see her shock, her struggle, and her ultimate surrender to him.


I feel I should offer a disclaimer, that what I am seeking in this scene is NOT by any means a true BDSM relationship, which is founded on trust and respect and involves a voluntary exchange of power and responsibility. The relationship I'm sketching begins with a huge deception and develops with a forced or coerced taking of power.
 
Greetings all,

I'm a detailed writer looking for the same from my partners. Gender makes no difference to me, in or out of character. I'm into interesting situations and characters, not specific kinks and body types.

Check out my Profile at the bottom for a more in-depth look at what really gets my creative boner throbbin'. (Note – I do not possess a real boner, sorry!)

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Setting - This includes fantasy, sci-fi and and Modern Fantasy. These are currently the big 3 I enjoy and am actively looking to get involved in.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.
Multi-paragraphs – I don’t want a novel from each post, but when there is a chance for description and details, me likey likey.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?

Ideas -

Freeing the Beast (Supernatural/Horror/Dark Comedy)-

The idea is inspired from several sources, drawn from ghost hunting TV shows and the old movie Monster Squad.

A young group of people run a web series on youtube proclaiming themselves as paranormal hunters. They go to 'haunted' places to investigate them and post their videos on youtube.

Ash Kibs and her friends go hunting for legendary beasts and monsters of legend, such as vampires, mummies, werewolves, and ghosts.
So far they have found nothing, had no exciting encounters and have generally nothing important. The main character doesn't want to have to resort to trickery and lies to get numbers.
One of her contacts finds a legend of a old house in the woods that was once rumored to be a place of black magic and Nazi occult connections. The house was where numerous Nazi’s flocked to after the war to continue their occult experiments. This one in particular was about immortality and different ways of finding it.


The character I would play would be the 'host' of the show: Ash Kibs

Other characters could be the camera, sound person, even a co-host, or anything else you can come up with.

Detective Nikki Sweet (Urban Fantasy) -

Had a thread started with the character Nikki Sweet: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=936073

Would love to try and get Nikki into any interesting situations and stories.

Short and dirty Scenarios –

(Modern) - Looking to start up a short lived scene based off this idea.

(Modern Furry) - A sultry furry with an insatiable appetite for sex. Some visual inspiration.
What trouble could she get into? Let’s see!

Something MMO related. Any scene with a draenei?

Just a few examples. Don't see anything that floats your boat? PM me with any ideas and I will be glad to discuss them. I'm a big fan of a big back and forth communication before starting up a thread. No need to waste time if we don't click.

Also take a look at my other ideas here.
 
The sex game

First attempt and I hope it works. There are so many news about girls being cheated after befriending guys online and nevertheless, it still happens again and again. I am one of these con man and i may find you online if you are not careful.

Looking for one or two female players.

You can decide your age, occupation, married, single and whatever reason to be online (social network) getting to know friends. I will be there to catch you.

Drop me a message if interested or comment if any......
 
Jazmine and Reiko Asagi are the only heirs to the Asagi clan, a family of lapine Shinobi. They are tired of poor quality guys in attempts by their mother to arrange marriages, and are taking matters into their own hands to try to find a guy worth their time.

Looking for a lovely lady or two to play the sexy bunnygirls.
 
Picture

I would like a nice naughty rp based on this picture. Maybe her master or mistress makes her do it, maybe it is because of a dare, maybe she is just feeling horny...
PM me a good idea and we will see if we can make a nice story out of it.

Male and female both welcome :)

x

Partner found (always interested in other requests for a nice story)
 
Last edited:
I'm more into romantic stories these days...so here's my concept:

Past (so many years prior...they're young, 18 years old at least):
A man and a woman meet at a restaurant/diner, he's setting off to war/boot camp, what have you... she's a waitress.

He has no one but something between the two click and they, of course, end up having sex that night.... sweet and innocent...

Move up to the present (several years later, I'm thinking):
She's the wife of a politician and he's ends up as the guard for the politician... well things between the two heat up again? The husband is a complete bastard, has several mistresses, etc.

Typical I know, but hey, it's what I want to write about. If you want to do this with me, please send me a PM and we can discuss it.

WARNING: I don't have a writing schedule. I can post a response daily for a bit and then, I might have to wait for a bit because of real life. So an understanding of this would be perfect. I'm a little spoiled so....yeah...

Let me know!
Zy
 
Looking for a partner to play a dark urban fantasy story with me! It'll be pretty plot heavy, so while not lacking in sex, there will probably be relatively significant lengths of post that will be heavier on plot than sex, so I'm looking for a partner that's into that sort of thing! If you've played World of Darkness, that's a major plus. If not, though, no worries!

My character will be a hunter of monsters. Her family was killed by some kind of supernatural creature (maybe a demon, maybe a ghost, who knows). She nearly died as well, but sold her soul to the devil in exchange for being returned to her body for a chance at revenge. She now spends her time hunting these creatures. Thinking herself damned, she engages in a lot of vices: she drinks, she smokes, she fucks. She's willing to do 'evil' things for the greater good, especially when it means other people - good people - don't have to do them instead. Basically, she saves people who would normally have to do something that would keep them up at night by doing those things herself. She's prickly and difficult to get along with, but she's actually a good person once you get to know her.

She operates on her own, unaware of any larger organizations that engage in similar hunts. She gets caught by the police after murdering someone (who happened to be a vampire, not that the cops know that) but gets presented an opportunity to come work for one of these shadow-y hunter organizations in exchange for not going to jail for the rest of her life. She agrees, reluctantly.

Your character is her 'handler' - you've been with this organization for a while, you're a good hunter in your own right, and you've been assigned to her to keep her in line with the organizations rules and protocols. You can be whatever kind of character you'd like. I was thinking that the initial relationship would involve our characters fighting and butting heads a lot, and basically using each other for sex. It would develop from there into an actual relationship, involving actual feelings and such.

Send me a PM with your character ideas!
 
Join the LSW Today!

Our beloved realm of Wonderland is threatening to fall into chaos, and the League to Save Wonderland needs your help! From noble to commoner we need to unite in order to save our lands from the treachery of shadowy forces. We cannot let peace and prosperity give way to war and famine! Help us find out what has happened to Chancellor Alice and restore the office for the people. Report to your local recruiting office today and enlist in the fight.

Show your support and fly the White and Blue banner of Lady Alice

The setup for the Writing Adventure

We depart from cannon as the events of the first two books have already passed into history. Generally the story stays the same, but it includes changes like that Alice now resides in Wonderland and holds the position of Chancellor of the Realm. In this role she became head of a new central government which handles everything from the post office to taxes. She built a railway to connect all of Wonderland, as well as inspired a wave of new inventions, and commissioned thorough maps of the region be created. She personally led military expeditions and beheaded the Jabberwocky with her razor sharp Vorpal sword. Most importantly she created stability with a court where all nobles particularly the leaders of the four major houses could workout disagreements without conflict. She also allowed citizens to speak their minds, and delegations of commoners regularly visited the court. Considered a fair ruler she’s been well liked by the diverse group of peasants during her reign.
She was very active for the first 10 years of her reign during which she built the castle town of Godstow which became Wonderland’s capital. Recently she's become a virtual recluse, and old friends and even her sister have been denied access to her palace. Still though proposals and directions came to court, but now there has been a shocking development. Alice has gone missing, and there is no clear plan for who will rule in her absents. The bureaucracy is currently running the state, but the stability won’t last for long. Outside of a large palace guard there is no standing army, and with no leader there is little direction.

All through Wonderland both peasant and noble want to know what happened to Alice. Is she dead or has she been taken, and if so who kidnapped the beloved leader? There are few clues and many suspects. There are many foreign visitors and diplomats at court including agents from Oz. Did some foreign power wish to remove her or are the culprits closer to home? This is what is transpiring as you step into the beautiful, magical, and erotic world of Wonderland.

It is a large and magical world for you to play in and I hope for many male and female writers to join the thread and start the adventure. Will you be actively seeking Alice, looking for power, or just enjoy all the delights that abound what path will you take? Also don’t think we will be limited to the characters in the books or even species seen in them. I’m a fan of all kinds of literature. I’m open to creative ideas from all my partners, so if you’re open to high fantasy combined with steampunk give the thread a look or private message me with ideas.







http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=981962

Had some chaos in my life, but would still like to launch this thread with some creative people. One party has been offline another is willing, and one friend will join when she returns. Why not you join as well. Give it a read. I put in work I think you will find it interesting.
 
Wicked Hearts

Looking for a male role player who is familiar with the Fable game series. The plot I'm going for would be based on Fable 3 with my character playing the Hero of Bowerstone. The storyline starts a small way into the revolution, though more specifically directly before the Masquerade. I want someone who can play the role of Reaver similar to how he is portrayed in the game (the wicked personality and sadistic tendencies included). It would start at the point where Page and the Hero infiltrate Reavers mansion and fight through his Wheel of Misfortune game.

Basically I want to sort of follow the same path as the game but having Reaver be more prevalent. I always found him to be an interesting character and it's a shame he didn't get more time as a main character during 3. If any body ends up being interested please message me so we can discuss the story in further detail.
 
I wanna do a love at first sight type story between characters unlikely to ever even meet each other. My initial idea involved a guy winning a pair of basketball tickets from a radio station. The tickets bring him courtside in which he locks eyes with a professional cheerleader, and something clicks in their souls.

The story then involves them trying to make sense of being so into each other from the get go. I'd like a bit of story line to go along with the sex, and of course as I said this was simply a preliminary idea. If interested in the idea of love at first sight hit me up with a pm and we can brainstorm.
 
Love and Sex in ww2

Greetings all!
I have an idea for what I'm looking for. What I put here is partially negotiable, but please read everything before PM'ing me with your interest. If, when you reach the end, you feel as though you really are interested in the storyline, feel free to PM me and I'll be happy to discuss it with you :)

Basic Storyline Idea: It is the mid 1940's in the middle of WW2. A young Marine, who has been in the war for some time is wounded and sent to a rear hospital in Hawaii. While there he meets the beautiful nurse who takes on his care. The two develop a relationship while she nurses him back to health so that he can return to combat.
FAST FORWARD- 1945 the young Marine returns home after 2 more island campaigns. The war is over. It takes him months but he finds the woman. Much to his dismay she is dating another man because she is convinced that he died in the war. She has to decide whether to stay with the man or leave him for the Marine that has sought her out. (for the story to go forward it would be good for her to choose the Marine). The two fall in love and live happily ever after.

Young Marine's Details:
Name: Richard Sheridan
Age: 20 (1943-first meeting) and 22 (1945- war's end)
Face: Martin Mccann

Nurse's Details:
Name: Up to the writer
Age: Up to the writer, but fairly young
Face: Someone like Doris Mayday. Preferably someone who is curvy, fits the era, large chest, red lips, the classic beauty look.

This storyline will have a lot of heated sex, some chances for some adultery storylines. All erotic details should be discussed between the writers when they are discussing the role. Female writer should preferably be ok with some of the kinkier things like bdsm, talking dirty, ect. This storyline should also have an aspect of being a real story too, not just constant sex (though there will be plenty. ;) ) This RP can also have an aspect of Rp'ing via IM's (AIM or YAHOO) if the writer is agreeable!

If you're interested PLEASE message me and we can talk about it! :D
 
Last edited:
1: Teenage student, not very popular with her peers, finds sympathy from her handsome, new male teacher. The kindness showed to her makes her more willing to take on the training he has in store for her.

2: Older sister who has always been protective of her younger brother, finds herself in a personal crisis. She leans on her brother for support but finds herself wanting more.

3: A young man attends his 10 year high school reunion only to find that he is still not over the first person he truly had a serious relationship with…his teacher from ten years prior.

4: A girl who has been at odds with her parents for years, packs up on her 18th birthday and shows up at the house of an older man she knows asking if she can live there.

5: An amateur pin-up model and tattoo enthusiast gets set up on a blind date with what she thinks is a bland professional. Little does she know that opposites DO attract and she becomes all too aware of that.

6: Aunt/Nephew

7: A succubus wants more than anything to experience mortality and finds a way, but she needs to bound herself to a living person's mortality, and she would be cursed forever if the bond is broken.

If any female writers have any other ideas, real life setting, historical, fantasy, etc. Feel free to pm me and we can hash something out.
 
Labyrinth RP

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=998463

I am seeking a male to play Jareth, the Goblin King from the movie Labyrinth. I have details inside. I am looking for someone who knows the story, and has seen the movie, so they know what Jareth is like personality wise. This is a sort of a fanfic, since Sarah and Jareth do not get together, but I'm looking for hot, kinky, etc. Keep in mind that Jareth isn't entirely human, and his tastes are a bit unusual.

Please, calling for 1 man to play! PM me if you are interested!

Position filled :)
 
Last edited:
Hello, I'm new to the site but not to role playing.
I'm looking for some interesting and fun stories to join so please, if you're looking for a female, please consider me. I'm basically open to most scenarios and situations but please, send me a PM to ask. Thanks! :)
 
Hello, I'm new to the site but not to role playing.
I'm looking for some interesting and fun stories to join so please, if you're looking for a female, please consider me. I'm basically open to most scenarios and situations but please, send me a PM to ask. Thanks! :)

Cyndi-you may find this thread helpful in telling a bit more about what you're truly looking for.
 
Hi Everyone!

I'm looking for a few good co-writers. I'm pretty open to any scenario right now, finding that I need to challenge myself.

All I ask is that you can assemble a reasonable facsimile of a sentence, and are passionate about whatever idea we dream up. PM me with questions or comments!

Thanks!
Vi
 
Last edited:
Looking for a femme fatale

The ceiling moved the stale air around just enough for me to smell my own sweat. That and failure. I hadn't had a job for weeks and I wasn't sure how much longer I could keep the office open. I was just pouring myself a bourbon, celebrating another day of no calls and no clients, when she walked in. Beautiful, classy, but she wore trouble like it was perfume: I could smell it as soon as she walked in the door. I'd seen dames like her, mostly wanted pictures of their husbands out with some floozy. Normally it would be just the thing to improve my cash flow. But there was that scent of trouble that followed her. I hadn't survived this long without trusting my instincts, but in my financial situation I couldn't be too picky. So when she said, "I have a job for you, Mr. Lejeune," I just said, "I'm listening," and took a sip of my drink, the smooth liquid giving me no comfort.

I want to do a film noir style SRP. Think Dashiell Hammett, Raymond Chandler, or modern versions like Body Heat or LA Confidential. And every good noir story needs a mysterious femme fatale. I'll be the hard-boiled private eye and you'll be...? I haven't worked out a plot, so I'd like someone who wants to put together a good story full of mystery and twists. And sexy of course. Could be a period story, but doesn't have to be. You can check out my profile to see what I'm into, but I'm not looking to check off a specific list of kinks. It should fit in and make sense in the context of the story, whatever that turns out to be.

If you're interested in working on this with me, send me a pm.
 
Back
Top