60 Plus Check In

Another "experienced" guy

Ok Lucy, I'll add to this thread. I'm a very young 66, retired, married and loving life. Travel a ton, gone about 50% of the time. When we're not traveling, I work out most everyday. Gotta stay young and fit! Here's a pic - hope you like it!
 

Attachments

  • Pic.jpg
    Pic.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 0
Hello everyone

I'm 61 in good shape, love life and enjoy being very naughty. I've been quietly swinging for over 12 years, I'm bisexual and love sex.
 
Uk

Hi all

63, male and from the north west of the UK. Have a kinky and imaginative mind.Enjoy corresponding with younger and older women of a similar outlook.
 
Yesterday I snapped a few pics!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
Ahhhhhhh ---- I made it!!!!! Turned 65 couple of weeks ago. I of course joined AARP and hell yeah I'm taking advantage of all those Senior Citizen discounts. Now that I'm in the bracket of "65 or older", or women of maturity or silver citizen - however we are described. Decided to work just a couple of more years - maybe - it's getting more and more difficult to deal with these snippety snaps ---- and one day I am going to say something out loud.

Oh well, enjoying your quality of life varies from one person to the other - and not to be appreciated by all.

Now if I could just remember where my car keys or glasses are or what I went to wal mart for - I'd be doing fine....

:)
 
Just checking in!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 1
Just one more! Just because! :)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 0
66 male, divorced and living in Ottawa, Canada. I appreciate life much more than before..
 
Back
Top