Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
They'd never offer one, that much is certain.

I may base it on word count - not deadlines - as I've had issues with those this past year. Trying to get back on track.

TTFN all, more to write.

BrettJ in Canada

upskirttease-1.jpg

:rose::kiss::kiss::rose:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm tasty Sienna!

No, none of it is done.
What do you want for Christmas? :)

I want someone to love me for me and not my ass or cheast and most of all, I want people to stop shooting into schools killing almost 30 people, most under 10yo. I can't stop crying :(:mad::(

I know it wont hit the news over there. It didn't hit the news here such is the school related news........... a teacher hung himself in his classroom the night before the last day of the school year ... we sent as many kids as we could home........... I have tried to understand people who get that down......... but to do it knowing you are leaving a legacy of grief.......... I have no words..... It was their graduation day to senior school:( ........... Urg again I have no words for this or the massacre in the USA which often seems so far removed from us..

Hides in her hole for a day or two...

I know it wont hit the news over there. It didn't hit the news here such is the school related news........... a teacher hung himself in his classroom the night before the last day of the school year ... we sent as many kids as we could home........... I have tried to understand people who get that down......... but to do it knowing you are leaving a legacy of grief.......... I have no words..... It was their graduation day to senior school:( ........... Urg again I have no words for this or the massacre in the USA which often seems so far removed from us..

Hides in her hole for a day or two...

sorry to hear that Ellie, so much tragedy in the world right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back