Welcome to Story Ideas!

RisiaSkye

Artistic
In keeping with the time honored tradition of plagiarizing ideas and then calling them "influences," you'll find this post eerily reminiscent of the former Moderator, MissTaken's, welcome post. Ah, the sweet joy of laziness.

Forum guidelines and rules:
We have few rules at Literotica and hope to ensure that everyone finds something to their taste. However, the few rules we do have are listed in the link titled "Forum Guidelines" at the bottom of the page or by clicking here: Rules

I strongly encourage everyone visiting our forum to read the guidelines and adhere to them.

As a reminder,
~NO posts involving individuals under the age of 18 engaging in any sexual behavior or thoughts will be be permitted to remain in the forum.

~NO posts containing copyrighted images will be permitted to remain in the forum.

~Posting your email address will lead to the moderator editing the addy out.

~About "off topic" conversations: discussions will be allowed to carry on and follow their natural course so long as there is some move toward a story idea. We all know that sometimes a casual or even silly & flirtatious discussion may lead to the next great story. I will try to use my best judgement with regard to enforcing this particular limit.

If you have questions or concerns or see a post that is questionable, please, feel free to pm me or click "Report this post to the moderator."

Best to everyone,
RisiaSkye
Story Ideas Moderator

Chicklet said:
Welcome and hugs from all of the story ideas gang!!

ditto!

I hope yoou can bring a style and flair to the dicussion,, and ignore the fact that the root of "moderator" is "moderate", as in "modest".

Ok let’s jump on the band wagon.

As for plagiarizing: hell isn’t it some form of flattery

About "off topic" conversations: discussions will be allowed to carry on and follow their natural course so long as there is some move toward a story idea. We all know that sometimes a casual or even silly & flirtatious discussion may lead to the next great story. I will try to use my best judgement with regard to enforcing this particular limit.

Well that’s going to be fun don’t you know I hope you are as wise as the praise you have invoked from your predecessor

Any way welcome to story Ideas

love Linnet :rose:

Creeping madly hoping not to be chastised to much for any hint of criticism...

After having read the first page today...

I just wanted to say that I'm happy to see so many new names here!! From readers to authors, we're flooded with new people... It's wonderful! :D

(Hopefully some of them read this thread. I didn't want to start a new thread since that wouldn't be a story idea.)

It's good to see so many people here...this is my first time here but it really feels like home to me....:) ok well I'm here to extend to all of you my services as a"fresh pair of eyes" meaning if you get to a point where your stuck or if you just need someone else to take a look at your stories then please feel free to PM me or just let me know....oh BTW I am also an asspireing writer...any help that I can get will be appriciated

thanks for the welcome and guidelines. every forum needs a stern, chainsmoking threadmistress

Hi

Hi nice to meet you.

Nice to meet you all in fact.

pops............:D

Celedriel said:
thanks for the welcome and guidelines. every forum needs a stern, chainsmoking threadmistress

I only smoke afterwards but welcome from little old me.
SG

Celedriel said:
Ah, such a good post. Too bad it doesn't make sense now that I've changed avatars again. But it will return, and for a brief moment this post will make sense again. Cheers, Celedriel.

RS

mmmmmmmmm...... chain smoking............i remember when i was that rich.

to be able to smoke cigarette after cigarette, now that takes me back to blissful days goneby........

oh, god! i'm crying! don't touch me!! i'll be okay after this cigarette.

Hell, I remember when I could get a pack of Camel wides for a buck ninety after tax. :rolleyes:

Of course, I thought I was hot shit when I could legally buy them and didn't have to hide them from my mom... :rolleyes:

both are too horrible to contemplate, but the former is the most annoying.

smoking and things

you know, where i live, it's cheaper and easier to buy pot than to buy cigarettes.

If you know the source, weed is healthier too. Sure, you're taking smoke into your body...that part is obviously not healthy...but there's no tar, nicotine, or chemicals in weed.

Back