Not so Innocent Little Sister

Matt sat up on the couch and pulled Maddie up with him so she was straddling his lap. His hands rubbing down her back to her big butt that he grabbed to help lift her up and down his cock. His mouth opened up to start sucking on one of her tits. "Your pussy feels so fucking good!" Matt slapped her ass softly.
 
Maddie began to ride Matt though moaned softly. She was really loving this! Maddie was trying to stay as quiet as possible. It was very hard when he spanked her butt. She dug her nails into his shoulders.
 
Matt felt the nails dig into his shoulders but the pleasure overcame the pain. Matt released her nipple and started sucking on the cleavage of her breast leaving a hicky there. He could hear just how wet Maddie was as she moved up and down his towering cock. After a few minutes he lifted her up and positioned her so she was bent over the back of the couch with her ass in the air.

Matt bent down and placed kisses all over her sexy lush ass and a few licks to her dripping wet pussy before he started fucking her again. His hands on her hips watching her ass jiggle when their bodies clapped together. His body starting to sweat as the intensity of the sex grew.
 
Maddie could tell that Matt was just loving this! She soon found herself bent over the couch. Maddie moaned into the couch feeling him tease her before fucking her again. She grabbed onto the couch as she was feeling so much pleasure! Maddie soon screamed into the couch as she commedia hard all over his cock.
 
Matt loved this position from the incredible sensation from how deep he got combined with the view of his cock disappearing into her young pussy over and over and her big butt jiggling. When her pussy clamped around him as she came he groaned out as he erupted inside of her cunt filling her with his warm cum.
 
Maddie soon felt him cum inside as she rested against him. "Mmmm that was fun and so naughty."she said. She shifted, easing up out once he was done cumming. Maddie licked his cicky clean before collecting her clothes.
 
As Maddie was licking his cock clean Matt heard footsteps on the stairs and saw Gianna start to come downstairs. "Fuck!" Matt said as he laid Maddie onto the couch holding his finger to his mouth for her to be quiet. He quickly pulled his boxer briefs back on covering his saliva and cum covered cock. "What are you doing?" She asked setting foot in the living room.

"I couldn't sleep and came down for a snack Gianna." Matt said moving towards her so she wouldn't discover her sister naked on the couch.

"Why are you walking around the house like that? What if Maddie saw you? She already has a little crush on you if she saw you like that she'd probably want to pounce you like I do." She replied
 
Maddie laid there as she heard her sister. Thing is, Maddie already got to Matt and sinned her nails in. After a bit they headed back to Gianna's room. Maddie got up and headed straight for her room. She made sure to grab her clothes.
 
Matt looked back at the couch to see Maddie peeking over at them and he winked before going up to Gianna's room with her. They got into bed and snuggled up before they both fell asleep. The next morning Gianna woke up before Matt and went down the hall to shower leaving Matt all alone and still asleep.
 
Once inside her room, Maddie crawled into bed and fell asleep. Waking up the next morning to find that Gianna beat her to the bathroom. She then peeked into her room to see Matt still sleeping. Maddie snuck in and over to him. Crawlingin and under the covers, she pulled his boxers down and began to suck him.
 
Matt woke up to the sensation of his cock being sucked. "Mmmm good morning Gi..." he stop as he opened his eyes to see Maddison with his big dick in her mouth. ...Maddie, what are you doing? Where is Gianna?" He asked worried about getting caught but also the thrill of the risk turned him on.
 
Maddie sucked him a bit more before easing him out. "In the shower...we have time. She just got in."she said. She went back to sucking him as he was getting hard real fast.
 
"God damn you are so naughty I love it!" Matt said as Maddie went back to sucking his cock. "Why don't you come sit that pussy on my face babe." Matt was craving the taste of her young pussy. He was so hard from how naughty this was having Maddie suck his cock in Gianna's bed.
 
Maddie eased him out then crawled up, sitting on his face. She moaned feeling him return her out. Her sister would shit bricks if she saw this. Maddie knew they only had twenty minutes left to fool around.
 
Matt's cock twitched as Maddie sat her wet pussy onto his mouth. He started eating her out instantly. Running his tongue up and down her dripping slit then wiggles his tongue into her right hole. His hands on her ass massaging her flesh while he tongue fucked her. Matt was addicted to the taste of Maddie's forbidden pussy.
 
Maddie was doing her best not to get loud. Though just love how he was addicted to her. She began to stroke him a bit wasn't going to let him cum. Making it seem he woke up with morning wood.
 
Matt couldn't pry himself from Maddie's pussy he loved her taste. Licking and sucking on her wet young pussy. His cock throbbing in her hand craving her tight cunt. "I want to be inside of you." Matt said loving how risky this was.
 
Maddie smiled then shifted, rubbing slowly against him. "Mmmmmmmm but your girlfriend will be out soon."she said. She kissed him quickly before racing out if the room. After a bit Gianna walked back in.
 
Matt was left there with his cock rock solid. He wiped Maddie's juices from his face seeing Gianna walk in in nothing but a towel. "Why good morning." She said closing the door and dropping her towel. She walked over and pulled the covers off his cock and started to suck his cock. He got even more turned on knowing she was sucking the cock her sister sucked moments earlier. Then she mounted his cock and started riding him.
 
Maddie had made it to her room though waited to shower. Figuring after they fucked, her sister had to leave for work. Gave her the perfect opportunity to seduce him in the shower.
 
Gianna was bouncing wildly on Matt's cock. Her big full ass slapping against his thighs each time she came down on his pole. She leaned down and buried Matt's face in her big tits. He loved the way her big warm soft tits felt pressed against his face. Matt grabbed onto her ass and started thrusting with her. His cock pistoning in and out of her until she came then she hoped off his dick and sucked him off until he came in her mouth.

"That was fun." She said as she got dressed and then left for work. Matt laid there for a few minutes his cock coated in a mix of Gianna's cum and saliva and some of his own cum. He climbed out of bed and went down the hall to take a shower. He didn't bother putting clothes on. His long dick hanging lazily between his legs. Once the water was heated up he climbed in and started washing himself.
 
Maddie heard her sister leave for the day. She stripped down then headed for the bathroom. To her surprise Matt was in the shower. She quietly sneak in by him and wrapped her arms around him. Maddie kissed his neck, "I hope you don't mind sharing the shower."
 
Matt's eyes were closed since he was standing under the hot water so he didn't see Maddie sneak into the bathroom and also didn't hear her because the noise of the shower. He felt her arms wrap around him and her bare tits press into his back. He jumped slightly since he was startled. "God Maddie you scared me." He chuckled reaching his arms around rubbing her lower back and ass. "Of course I don't mind sharing with you."
 
Maddie smiled as she rested against his back. "Good because I would be sad otherwise."she said. She moved so that she was now in front of him. Maddie wet her hair before reaching for her shampoo.
 
As Maddie moved in front of him Matt placed his hands on her hips easing her back towards him so her butt pressed against him. He loved the feeling of his manhood sandwiched between her ass cheeks. Hands running up to her breasts cupping them and gently massaging.
 
Back
Top