Of Furtive Fancies (Closed for Armphid)

Erin giggled at that, wrapped her legs his thighs as she ran her hands up and down his back. "Well, that didn't take long," she said with a grin, and kissed the top of his head before rolling them over. She snuggled up close to him, buried her face against his chest, as she contemplated this next phase in their relationship. "We're going to have soooo much fun baby. Even if Carl isn't into it, we could always meet someone. I'm sure the Goulds know of plenty of places to meet studs. We're going out with them this weekend by the way...and I've been thinking of maybe...if you're up for it...you making your onscreen debut. Put that slutty mask to good use," she added with a kiss to his chin, then his lips before she rolled over to press her ass against his crotch. "Something more to think about," she said with a yawn as she pulled the blankets up around them, signalling the end of their sexcapades for the night.

"I love you James Wilcox," she muttered just before she drifted off.
 
"It's a lot to think about, all right." The kind of thing that would normally keep him up with dirty thoughts until he jerked off or Erin noticed and sucked or fucked his hardness away. As it was, given the events of the day and how emotional they'd been, he was sure he'd be asleep in little time.

He nuzzled the back of her neck and groaned as her sweet, bubble butt rubbed against his manhood. She was so bad and he loved it! "I don't need time to think about your offer, love. I want to be with you in every way and every side of you, so, if you think I'm ready...I'm good with making my debut this weekend."

Part of him was still afraid, of course. That fretful piece of him that nagged about the risks of being discovered but he would ignore it. What had it cost him to listen to that voice all these years? What had he missed out on? He was done with it, even though he knew it would be hard to fight against sometimes. Habits, particularly habits of thought, were hard to break.

But thinking of joining in on the part of her life that had been secret from him would be one of the penultimate steps in truly being close. To know and be with Erin to the fullest. How could he want anything else?

Jamie settled in and sighed, "I know," he answered at her last confession of love. Soon he was asleep as he, in strange dreams of men, women, shemales, and he and Erin together among them all, nude and used and happy.
 
Erin was the first to rise the next morning and she wasn't at all surprised given what Jamie had been through the day before. She had half a mind to convince him to take the day off to recover but Erin knew he wouldn't go for that. He felt guilty calling in when he was actually sick, so not showing up to the office for exhaustion wouldn't cut it. But still she eased her way out of bed so as not to disturb the last blissful moments of rest.

After a quick shower, Erin dressed in leggings and tank top before putting on her "Suzy Homemaker" hat. She got coffee going before heading back up to their room to replace last night sticky sheets and light a few scented candles to cover the smell of raw sex that still hung in the air. With the bed freshly made, Erin got to work cleaning and storing all their new toys before heading back downstairs to get breakfast started.

Weekday breakfast was usually Jamie's job because Erin rarely woke up in time to do more than kiss him good bye. Not today though, she wiped up a quick batch of pancakes and eggs before heading up to wake a still snoring Jamie. She couldn't help her grin as she sat on the edge of the bed to run her hand up and down his back, gently rousing him awake. "Rise and shine dirty boy," she said quietly, her lips brushing against his neck. "I have to get to the gym but I made you breakfast and cleaned up the mess from last night. I call and check on you later. I love you baby."

With that Erin headed out to her biweekly crossfit class. She hated it but she her body paid the bills and Erin hadn't missed a class in almost two years. As she drove across town though, it occurred to her that the classes could serve another purpose. It was full of hot guys and now she wasn't just window shopping. Sure most of them knew she was in a relationship but what were the chances that none of them would be interested in playing stud for her and Jamie.
 
Jamie stirred when Erin slipped out of bed but despite his usual habit of rising early, merely cracked his eyes to peek at her and catch a glimpse of that beautiful nude body before closing them again. The bed was just so warm. He felt...not tired exactly but like he just needed a bit more rest. His ass was sore but that was to be expected, really.

No regrets about it though. None.

He slipped back into sleep for a time, how long he wasn't sure, only to be woken again with gentle insistence from his redheaded girlfriend. He smiled blearily up at her at her call to wake and her touch. "An'...love you," he mumbled in response as she rose and swept out of the room.

The thirty-something scientist and engineer lay abed for another few minutes before throwing the covers aside and groaning as he rolled up and swung his legs around into a sitting position. He felt like he'd run a 5K or something yesterday. In a metaphorical sense, he'd gone a lot further than that. God...had that really been all one day?

He lingered a bit in the shower too; the detachable head perfect to spray soothing water over his aching butthole and get it good and clean. Would it get used to being fucked? He hoped so. He wanted to take more than one in a night soon and...was he really thinking that? He was. And he meant it. And he liked that he meant it. The difference a single day could make in your life was astounding.

After breakfast, which was a treat as Erin rarely cooked, he did a quick bit of tidying the dishes and then it was off to work. Thanks to his lead foot, another thing he and Erin had in common, he was easily there on time. Jamie dove in but thoughts of last night kept intruding. Particularly thoughts about what Erin had said about Carl.

When the older man made his appearance at work, he caught Jamie's eye and the two men exchanged a nod. What should he do? Should he try to make his interest more obvious? Try to gauge if Carl was into it? How would he even try to do any of that? His mind slipped into a fantasy of going into the strong black man's office and dropping to his knees, pulling his cock out and just-

"Okay, focus, Jamie," he muttered to himself. "If you start slacking at work, it won't matter." He shifted in his seat; since arriving he kept lifting up in his chair every once in a while to relieve a little of the ache from his ass. He really should have taken some ibuprofen before leaving home. But he knuckled down and got into it, mostly keeping his thoughts on how to take the next step to a minimum. Mostly.
 
Despite all her plans, Erin did very little flirting. It was hard to play coy when your skin's blotchy. Then there was the smell. Not Erin's or any of the other women in the class. Sure they had their own delicate funk but the guys...well it was hard to play coy when you refused to breath through your nose. Needless to say, she left with no new prospects but Erin didn't think that was a bad thing. As exciting as this new development had been, she knew that they had to pace themselves. She didn't want to get burned out, or worse, for Jamie to get overwhelmed because things were moving too fast. They had a double date this weekend and Carl to work on, as far as Erin was concerned their plate was full enough at the moment. And who knew what might come of their night with the Goulds.

"Best to keep our options open," she said with a chuckle as she headed home to wash off the gym smell. She planned on giving Jamie a call around lunch time to check up on him but somewhere in the middle of washing her hair, Erin decided dropping by the office might be a better idea. She dug deep into her closet for the short shorts more suited for the beach than anything else but Erin dressed them up with a nearly sheer white blouse, chunky ankle boots, and a distressed leather satchel. After a quick glance in the mirror, Erin decided to ditch the camisole and opted for a light weight cardigan instead. She undid the top few buttons of her shirt as well, so that if she happened to lean over anybody's desk they'd get a nice peek at the sheer black bra she wore underneath. "Let's just hope I run into Carl," she said as she put on a layer of nude lipstick to go with her neutral make up.

After grabbing his favorite sandwich from the deli a few blocks from his office, Erin headed over to hand deliver it. She parked in one of the visitor's spots closest to the building and headed inside. The sound of another cars alarm chirp made her turn and Erin smiled when her eyes set on a tall dark skinned man moving purposefully up the walk behind her.

"I'm just outside the office Ritu...I'll fill you in when I get upstairs," Carl said into his phone as he caught eyes with Erin and smiled as he disconnected the call. "Well hello there Erin. Come to give our Jamie a little pick me up?"

"Yeah, we...uhhh...it was a pretty late night last night," Erin said blushing at Carl's eyes roaming up her bare legs as he approached. "I was in the neighborhood so I figured I'd surprise him...I hope that's alright."

"Please, sweetheart, you're more than welcome to drop by anytime," was his smiling reply as he reached to get the door for her and Erin caught the tell-tale tip of his reflection as Carl checked out her ass as she passed him. "Even when Jamie's dragging ass," he added with a chuckle as he tapped the elevator call button. "He's a good kid...always willing to go the extra mile..."

"If you only knew," Erin mumbled as the doors opened and again Carl allowed her enter first but this time he kept his eyes north of her waistline.

"Is that right," Carl said as the doors closed and Erin turned bright red, unsure of what to say next. And again Carl laughed a little as he reached to tap the button for the fourth floor. "He mentioned something about doing a little more around here but I'm not the type of boss to take advantage of a good employee. And I know you guys just took a big step moving in together...I know how stressful that can be on a relationship. I wouldn't want to add to it."

"Me and Jamie are solid...trust me," Erin said with a grin, turning to look up at the handsome middle aged man who towered over her. "Jamie loves working for you...and I can see why," she said, allowing her tongue to slide across her bottom lip at the last. "I'm sure he's more than capable of completing any task you put in front of him. And since I'm more than welcome, I wouldn't mind bringing in dinner or anything else he needs if the hours get long."

"Well, I can see why he loves you," Carl said with a glance down at her cleavage and Erin arched her back ever so slightly to allow him a better view. "Your a good girl Erin. Jamie's lucky to have you."

Erin blushed at that as the doors opened and again Carl held it open so that she could pass through first. She felt his eyes on her as she moved through the reception area. The front desk was unoccupied given the hour but Erin follow protocol anyway, signing her name on the guest list before Carl pressed his hand to the small of her back.

"Come on, I'll walk you in," he said quietly, his hand lingering a moment before he swiped his key card through the electronic reader mounted on the office door. "Enjoy your lunch and be sure to stop by my office on your way out. Jamie will show you the way."

"Umm...sure...okay...I'll do that," Erin said, blushing again.

"Good girl," was Carl's winking reply before he turned and headed down a long hallway.

Erin went in the opposite direction, winding her way through rows of empty cubicles until she found the one with "James Wilcox" mounted on the side. She tiptoed in and slipped her hands over his eyes before leaning in to whisper in his ear. "You better be wearing your collar under there."
 
Other than that first sighting, Jamie hadn't seen Carl afterward. He was shut up in his office for a while and then went out again. The tall, handsome manager had an energy to his step that caught Jamie's eye...and he may have been trying to see if he could make out any interesting bulges in his slacks. "Awful early for a lunch meeting," he mused.

"It's a bit of a surprise," said a voice in a crisp, clean British accent. Ritu, the dusky skinned Indian woman regally lovely as always in a suit and skirt combo, was standing behind him. "I think we may be getting a sudden new client if Carl is his usual silver tongued self."

Jamie smirked, thinking he'd like to show Carl how good his tongue was. Ritu too, for that matter. "Looks like that'll mean some late nights for me. I hope it's something interesting."

"You're a bit cocky," Ritu noted. "The design work could end up with someone else, you know." Her expression was amused. Her colleague wasn't the type to talk like that.

He shrugged, "Not if it needs done right and fast."

"Braggart," she chided. It was more teasing than serious. "Well, look at you, young James, showing some confidence. It's good on you. Moving in with Erin's really helped you, yeah?"

"It really has." He shook his head, "It's changed my whole world for the better."

"Good. I'll let you know if I hear anything." Ritu walked away, smiling and shaking her head a little. She paused, "No offense, James, but until now, I did rather wonder why you two were together."

The words slipped out of his mouth before he could stop them, "Ask her sometime and maybe you'll get permission to find out." Shit. That was not office appropriate! He might be hearing from HR about this if Ritu reported it.

Ritu turned, "James!" Her eyebrows were raised and there was a blush on her cheeks but she didn't look upset, just surprised. "I never thought you even had such thoughts." She waggled the folder she had in her hand at him, "That kind of talk's for parties and outside work, all right? No harm done though." He couldn't really mean it. Could he? What had gotten into him?

"Right, sorry. Kind of."

"Back to work, rascal." She walked away again, this time with purpose moving to her own office.

Jamie watched her go and then turned back to the schematic he had up and the test data. If there was going to be something new, he'd better knuckle down on this. As often happened, he was drawn into the project, giving it his full focus. As such, he was completely surprised when a pair of small hands covered his eyes and he felt the weight of a slender form pressing on the back of his chair and partly on his shoulders. He recognized her smell even before she spoke in that smoky voice that sent a shiver down his spine.

"I didn't know I was supposed to," he answered but as he said it, he was loosening his tie and undoing the button of his collar to let her see it in place around his neck. "But I liked the feel of it. It felt right to wear." And he thought maybe Carl would notice it...but then he'd put on a collared shirt and tie. Okay, he hadn't thought that through.

"To what do I owe the delight of your visit? Couldn't stay away? Or are you hoping to get flirt time with a certain someone?" Whatever the reason, it was wonderful to see her. "If you want a seat," he patted his lap, "I've got a good one here."
 
"I did do some flirting," Erin said quietly as she slipped into Jamie's lap. It was completely inappropriate but if Jamie didn't care, neither did she. She planted a quick kiss on his lips and drop his sandwich on his desk before running her fingers along his collar. "And I'm glad you wore that...I should have wore a skirt so you could know just how much," she added with a giggle as she subtly rocked her hips in his lap.

"I ran into Carl on my way in and...let's just say...well...I dropped a few hints that I'm pretty sure he picked up," she whispered, her fingers moving down to fiddle with his tie. "Or maybe he didn't? I don't know. He definitely appreciated my shorts though and implored me to come by his office before I headed out...said you'd show me the way. Then maybe you could show me someplace we could have some alone time."
 
He laughed, "Who wouldn't appreciate those shorts? You've given blind men hard-ons walking by in those things." His arms were around her, his hands stroking the small of her back before sliding down to give her ass a squeeze. "Getting to Carl's office already, hm? He's a smooth operator, I'll give him that."

Jamie kissed her then; loving and hungry at once. His lips left hers after a few blistering moments to skip along her jawline before nuzzling her ear. "Or," he whispered, "he just can't wait to get this hot white girl half his age all to himself. I bet he's been thinking about fucking you since that party, every time I mentioned you or he saw you. Just imagining making you scream on his big dick."

He pulled away with a grin. "Let me show you where his office is now. I think I'm going to want the rest of my lunch for that appreciation you mentioned." Jamie gave her pert, peach butt a last hard squeeze and then stood up slowly. The thirty-something engineer was still conscientious enough to lock his computer before leading his girlfriend away, hand intertwined with hers.

The fact that a great deal of the workforce did their work from home made it easy to not feel self conscious or worry too much about getting a visit from HR later. But even if there had been more people, he wouldn't have minded. They went towards the back of the building until Jamie paused, "There. That corner office is his." The door was flanked by glass with long shades pulled down. "He likes to have the shades up a lot so he can look out and see what's going on, and as a signal that you can come by. If the shades are drawn though, don't bother. I wonder just what he does when they're drawn now."

Or what he would once Erin got in there. God, just thinking about it had him half hard!

Glancing over at the door to the stairs, he felt a wicked impulse. There was repair work on the floor below...which meant no one was coming up the stairs or could go down. Which meant, "Mm, baby. You know, I did wear my collar even though you didn't tell me to." He started to head them towards the door, "Why don't we duck in here and maybe you can give me a nice reward? Or it can just be for fun. Or both."
 
Erin didn't say much as Jamie led her toward his boss's office, but her ears perked up at the mention of Carl's drawn blinds. Whether it was her boyfriend's demonstrative demeanor or Carl's long looks in the elevator, Jamie wasn't sure but her mind immediately came to an image of the broad shouldered black man behind his desk. Then she saw herself, on all fours beneath said desk, stark naked with her face buried in his lap.

"Mm, baby. You know, I did wear my collar even though you didn't tell me to. Why don't we duck in here and maybe you can give me a nice reward? Or it can just be for fun. Or both."


Erin snorted at that, unperturbed by Jamie's voice intruding on her fantasy. She imagined he'd had similar fantasies of his own since he started working under the man. "I did tell you to wear it...Last night but I guess getting your first cock overshadowed that," she said, bringing her voice to a whisper at the last as she pushed open the door, leading Jamie into the stairwell with a grin. "But you deserve a reward. For the collar and finding a better use for your lunch break," she said with a smirk as she led him down a level and slipped off her cardigan. With her hands at his belt, Erin tugged Jamie down the last few stairs and pushed him into the wall. Her tongue was in his mouth almost immediately as she worked her nimble fingers to undo his belt and pants. She kissed him deeply, her tongue dancing circles around his as she blindly released his cock and took it into her hand with a moan. "Remind me to get you some panties when I'm done," she said with a grin and she tossed her cardigan down at his feet to protect her knees from the concrete floor.

Just like the night before, Erin wasted no time with pleasantries and went at Jamie's cock like a pro. As soon as he was in her mouth, he was down her throat and Erin let out a moan as she glanced up at him with her face pressed against his pelvis. She bobbed up and down, hard and fast, all the while yanking his pants down to his ankles so she could massage his balls with her delicate fingers. Her eyes watered and spit ran down her chin as she pounded her face against his cock, gagging herself every few strokes but that didn't slow her down. With her free hand, Erin undid her own short and pushed them down around her thigh so she could tease her cunt with his cock buried down her throat.

"This is so fucking hot," she whispered breathlessly as she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock from base to tip and back again before she pressed her mouth to his balls. She took a deep breath, taking in his scent as she working to get his sack in her mouth as she worked two fingers against her opening. "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do this with you...for you...I hope it's not the last time," she said honestly as she slipped the fingers she'd been using on herself between his thighs. They were just slick enough that one slid easily into his asshole as Erin flicked her tongue against his cum slit. "Next time I'll wear a skirt so you can bend me over that railing and fuck me until you shoot your load up my tight little slut ass...mmmm another afternoon spent with cum on your breath but at least it'd be yours this time,"Erin added with a giggle as she pushed in her second finger and began bobbing up and down on his cock again. She reached up to take his hand, depositing it on her head and looked up at him, begging him to fuck her face again.

Little did the couple know that they'd just gained an audience. At the top of the stairs, just inside the door, stood the object of both of their fantasies. Despite his position at the company, Carl was more than pleased to see his favorite employee being service by his hot little girlfriend. He knew she was a freak, from the moment he saw her, Carl had been around long enough to notice the signs but he liked Jamie too much to insert himself into their relationship. That didn't stop him from watching a moment as the slutty little redhead gobbled down Jamie's cock with her shorts tugged down, exposing her delightfully round ass. The fact that she fingered his ass only added to his lust and Carl found himself wondering what else his eager employee liked to take up his rear. There was only one way to find out and a cool smirk came to Carl's lips as gently guided the door shut.

With Ken out of the office for the rest of the day and Ritu busy setting up briefings for the new clients, the executive hallway was empty. He wasn't much concerned about the employees in the bullpen, it wouldn't be the first time Carl entertained during business hours.
 
"God damn!" Jamie's head went back as his sexpot girlfriend gulped his cock down. She didn't waste anytime; taking him deep and fast. She was merciless to herself and his cock. He went deep in her throat and she gagged, not once but over and over. Tears and saliva slid down her pretty face as she debased herself on the stair landing like a cheap whore.

God, he loved this woman!

"Fuck, yes, duck it, Erin. Pretty, perfect slut! I'll wear panties everyday for you, baby, for blowjobs and all the dirty things you do." His hips were moving, just a little, to feed her his dick as she devoured it. "Just wait. We'll come in late and fuck in my cube, leave the smell of sex in the air for the next day! Ream your hot little ass here, fuck, bend you over in an unused conference room and pound you until we cream our brains out and drip our mingled cum on the floor," he growled out. He spoke low but in the empty stairwell his voice carried, every sound they made did, enhancing the exhibitionistic thrill of potentially being caught. It was good that they couldn't be but the thrill was still there.

Jamie groaned and spread his legs wider when she slid her pussy slick finger into his ass. It was still sensitive from last night but also still loose and she entered with ease. "Ohhh, that's good. Fuck, finger ny hole, please. More, I can take it. Just imagine a hard cock or strap on drilling me while I skull fuck you."

Her silent cues begged him to do just that. Her hand placed his on her head and his fingers slipped through her bright red locks before taking a firm handful. Those lovely eyes, slightly red, tears still leaking begged him to use her. He drew his hips back and drove into her hard, ignoring her choking gag. She'd let him know if she was having any problems. "Take it, Erin," he snarled. He rolled his hips, thrusting his rod down her throat over and over. His balls slapped almost painfully against her chin, spattering her saliva over them both. That primitive hunger he'd felt after discovering her secret rumbled in him again and he used it, taking her with sure and unhesitating aggressive desire. "How many times did I watch you getting face fucked and never knew what I was missing? Not now, so fucking good, so hot!" His shoulders were hunched as he took her head in both hands now, drilling down her throat again and again. After a few frenzied minutes, his whole body began to tighten. "Shit, get ready! And save some for-uhh! For me!"

He clenched his teeth so he wouldn't cry out; though the walls in the building were pretty good at blocking sound. He threw his head back and his balls let go to start firing hours of sticky hot jizz into her. Jamie sank back against the wall, his cock slithering out to be more in her mouth now, letting her have the choice of keeping or swallowing. After ten seconds of his dick pulsing, Erin stood up.and he pulled her into a kiss. His cum was in her mouth and she fed the hot, greasy mess to him. The naught kinkiness of gulping down his own fresh load made his freshly spent cock throb and try vainly to rise.

They cleaned up as best they could, walking back up and out of the stairwell into the hall. "You need to bring me lunch more often," Jamie quipped. They came out onto the floor, "So-"

"James." The named man froze un mid-step as Carl's voice spoke with iron force and utter authority. It was a tone of outright command and he found himself turning to seek instruction from its master. Carl stood in the doorway to his office; his face was serious and he gestured for the younger white man to follow him. "Inside my office. Now."

Shit.

Shit!

He knew. Had he heard them? Seen them?

Jamie looked at Erin gave her hand a squeeze before obeying, letting go of her hand and leaving her standing there as he entered and the office door shut behind him. He swallowed, "Carl, I-"

"That was damn stupid," the taller, older black man interrupted. "If it had been anyone but me that saw you, you'd have HR on your ass and might even be fired before the day was out. He stood in front of his desk and gestured for Jamie to sit. Once he had, Carl nodded, remaining standing in front of him. "You're too valuable to lose but you can't do that in the stairwell again."

"I, thank you, I'm sorry, we just-"

"I can't blame you for the act. Hell, if she wasn't your girl, I'd have done the same thing back at the Christmas party." Jamie blinked. "But you can't risk being caught. You want to fool around at work, you bring her to my office from now on."

Jamie blinked again. Was...what? "But, I mean, thank you, but I wouldn't want to push you out of your office."

The dark skinned man grinned, "I wouldn't be going anywhere. And I don't think you'd want me to. I know she wouldn't. Let's ask her." Carl went to the door and opened it, "Erin, come in now." He glanced at Jamie, "Jamie, my boy, shut the blinds."

Jamie rose to do so without thinking about it. What was happening? Was it...it seemed like it was exactly what they wanted. "Yes, Carl, you got it."

"That's my boy." He would be soon, anyway.
 
Erin didn't know what to think when they walked back into the office and right into her boyfriend's boss. She read trouble in his tone and her dread was two-fold. If Jamie lost the job that he loved today, it would be all her fault. If Jamie lost his job because of their tame dip into exhibitionism, knowing him and his intense bouts of anxiety and self-doubt, he would sure reverse all the progress he'd made the past few days. Hell, he might even break up with her and that would be devastating.

She found herself unable to move once he disappeared into his boss's office, unsure of what to do next. Did she wait, prepare to console him if the worst happened? Should she burst in to save the day, offer herself to the charming black man in exchange for Jamie's job? Erin shook her head at the last part. If Jamie was upset enough to shut down all the fun they'd been having lately, he probably wouldn't appreciate Erin smoothing things over with a blowjob she knew both her and Carl would enjoy. Ultimately, she felt powerless. The best she could do was pace at this point, that is until Carl appeared in his door again.

"Erin, come in now." He glanced at Jamie, "Jamie, my boy, shut the blinds."

Jamie rose to do so without thinking about it. What was happening? Was it...it seemed like it was exactly what they wanted. "Yes, Carl, you got it."

"That's my boy."


Erin was even more confused when she stepped inside to find the air in the spacious office not nearly as tense as it should have been. That's when Erin noticed Jamie's shirt still open a little at the neck, revealing the collar beneath and a little smirk came to her lips as she shift her eyes to Carl, who wore a grinned like the Cheshire cat.

"Have a seat Erin," he said, leaning on the front of his desk and Erin did as he asked, still a little unsure of what was happening. Jamie seemed fine but she had the slightest idea of what went on behind that closed door. She open her mouth to ask but Carl held up his long index finger as he picked up the phone on his desk. "Rosalind, my dear, would you be so kind as to forward all my calls to voicemail for the next hour or so...better yet, I'll let you know when to open the gates again," he said, the last as his eyes roamed up Erin's bare legs a moment. "And let Ritu know that I'll be indisposed as well. Thank you dear...nope that'll be all," he said just before returning the phone to the cradle.

Carl turned his attention fully then on the young, attractive couple and smiled as he stood to move to the big leather chair behind his desk. Erin could tell by the stitching that it was expensive, without even touching the assuredly supple leather. "I'm a pretty good judge of character," he began, leaning back as he slowly undid his diamond studded cuff links and rolled his sleeves up to his elbows. "When Jamie brought you to the Christmas party a couple years ago, I knew from the moment I saw you that our Jamie here is not enough man for you. So certain that Ken and I placed a bit of a wager on how long you two would last. Don't get me wrong, he's a good guy. Hardworking. Thoughtful and considerate.
All the things that make him my favorite employee make him a quality life companion but you need more than that don't you?"

Again Erin open her mouth to speak, to defend Jamie but Carl held up his hand. The smile unchanged on his face as he said, "I mean him know harm and I'm sure he knows that.
In fact, I'm glad you two have remained...solid as you told me earlier. He's more sure of himself these days, more willing to speak up around here and that makes him more of an asset to me than before. With all that said though, I can't have you risking his good standing with afternoon delights in the stairwell. As enticing as it was to see you down on your knees with that pert little ass of yours swaying back and forth, we can't have that kind behavior out in the open. There's a strong possibility that our Jamie could have lost his job, and for what, a quick and dirty blowjob..."

"Jamie loves this job Carl...I won't..."

"Let me stop you right there," he said, loosening his tie and Erin shift her eyes to Jamie a moment before Carl cleared his throat. "No one is suggesting that you not visit anymore. Like I told you earlier, we like having you around...I like having you around," he added with a quick glance at her cleavage before his eyes met hers again. "I have suggested to Jamie that you continue your visits but if those visits evolve into something more intimate then perhaps you two could use my office instead. Yours wouldn't the first ass on this desk," he said with a chuckle as he knocked heavily on the hardwood. "These carpets are more suited for kneeling than that dirty concrete. That couch over there pulls out to a passable bed if the mood arises..."

"You make it a habit of offering you employees your office to screw in," Erin asked with one eyebrow raised and again Carl laughed.

"Only the ones who are willing and Jamie has made it abundantly clear that he is," was his quick reply as he shift his eyes to him. "The day you guys went out to lunch, how many cocks did you suck? Wait, don't answer that. The number doesn't matter, just that you swallowed...yet another asset," Carl said as he got to his feet again. The bulge perturbing from his crotch was unmistakable and he did nothing to hide it as he moved to tower over the two again. "He mentioned something to me about relieving my stress and at first I didn't think much of it but then our talk today Erin gave me pause. As I said, I'm a good judge of character and I've read you two like a book. I know what both of you need and am prepared to give you just that," he said as he moved to lock the door then came to stand behind Erin. His broad hands on her shoulders, Carl gripped her shoulders a moment before slowly allowing his hands to drift down the front of her blouse. Fingertips traced the top of her bra before he moved down further to cup her breast in his hands.

Goosebumps rose up Erin's arms at that touch, her face went immediately flush and she felt herself drifting back in his embrace. Her eyes drifted shut a moment as Carl explored her breasts, twisting and massaging her nipples through the then fabric of her bra. She let out a gasp as she felt his lips brush against her ear and the deep chuckled that followed sent a shiver down her spine.

"You need a Daddy...both of you do," he said whisper as he slipped his hands from beneath her blouse, if only to undo the tiny pearl buttons. "Some one to guide you, some one to please. You like to play the top but that's not who you are is it, Erin?"

"No, sir." The words came tumbling out of her mouth before Erin could stop herself, or Carl from pulling her shirt down her arms to expose her freckled skin.

"No babygirl it's not," Carl said with another chuckle and planted a soft kiss just beneath her ear as his dark hand continued their exploration of her milky flesh. "Sure, you're more than capable of bossing this boy around but what about you...what you need. I know you love him but that's not what this is about. It's about fulfilling your needs so that you can better fulfill his, right?"

"Yes, sir." Again the words tumbled out and Erin felt herself drifting into that space that few had brought her before and Carl had barely touched her. Sure there were a few soft kisses to the nape of her neck, gentle nibbling of her ear but she was still basically fully clothed. "I need it so bad sir..."

"Not sir," Carl said as he ran his massive fingers down her lithe arms to lace with hers. "A strong independent woman like yourself doesn't need a boss..."

"I need a Daddy..."

"Right," he said with a grin, and let her go. Carl moved to stand in front of her again, his bulge leading the way and bid her rise with an outstretched hand. Erin didn't even hesitate and remain silent as he took the chair beside Jamie. "Now be a good girl and undress for Daddy."

Erin disrobed with the quickness. There was nothing sexy about it but she doubted that's what Carl...Daddy...was after anyway. He wanted her naked, fully exposed to him and Erin couldn't find a reason to deny him. She wanted this...needed this. They both did and she was never the type to look a gift horse in the mouth.

"Beautiful...just beautiful. Jamie, my boy, you did good catching this one," Carl said and waved Erin over. She moved to sit in his lap but he stopped her with a firm hand on her hip. "First things first babygirl. That was a naughty thing you did out there and for that you need to be punished." With that Carl pulled her to lay across his thighs, facing away from Jamie, and Erin offered no resistance. He licked his fingers and gave her three swats to each cheek hard enough to leave fiery red hand prints before gently massaging away the sting.

"Thank you Daddy...it won't happen again," she whimpered, though her pussy dripped and quivered against his thigh.

"Oh I'm sure it will but only in here from now on," was his chuckling response as he helped her stand up and stood with her, his hand still roaming all over her exposed body with his eyes locked with Jamie's. "Now that that's settled, what say we consummate this new arrangement?"
 
That Carl was in command and authority in the office had never been a question. However it had been a given, not something that had ever had to be pointed out or pushed onto his employees. When someone disagreed, it was done respectfully and Carl listened, even if he overruled that disagreement. That ease of command was one of the things that had made their team work so well.

This was different. Carl was taking control fully and it was clear just from his speaking, his movements, the subtle shift in his manner and stance, that there was no disagreement possible. He was in charge and they were both to obey him. This was not the light handed dominance that Alvin had showed him and that Erin had been exempt from. It was strong, hard, and unbending. Carl had taken control of Erin and would take her further and because of her own control, to an extent, of Jamie, it placed him even more under the powerful older man's control.

His heart had stuttered and started to beat faster when Carl talked out that day with the long lunch and his clear understanding of what Jamie had done. The younger man blushed but felt a rush of giddy pride; Carl felt it was an asset? He smiled shyly, even as the older man's focus was clearly all on Erin. And for good reason.

God, it was hot! His cock was hardening again in his pants as he watched Carl grope and tease Erin before ordering her to strip. Her ease of acquiescence was sinful and wonderful. There was beauty and meaning in how such a strong willed woman surrendered her control willingly, as much as how he had put himself in her hands.

At Carl's question, though it really wasn't one, Jamie nodded. "Y-yes, Carl. Daddy." Fuck. That had felt naughtily good just to say. He licked his lips, "Yes, Daddy, it's time."

"Good answer, boy," Carl said. His hands squeezed Erin's ass hard and then slapped it. "Mm! You've got a nice ass for a white chick, baby girl. Nice everything." He kissed her then; hard and forceful. His tongue pushed into her mouth without preamble or seeking approval but taking what was his. Carl's strong hands pulled her legs apart before moving over her again as he kissed her more and deeper, tasting her and claiming her with his lips and tongue. His left hand slipped back over her ass and a strong finger went between her cheeks to prod and poke her tight backdoor. His right came up in an open handed slap to her pussy and then pressed against the hot, wet folds, kneading and massaging her outer sex.

Carl broke the kiss, looking into Erin's eyes, his gaze smoldering. "Jamie, my boy, strip down and sit in that chair. You can stroke yourself a little but that's all for now. I'll tell you when we need you."

Jamie swallowed, "Yes, Daddy. Thank you." He felt a minor rush of humiliation and shame but it was more than swallowed up in the arousal of the moment. He stood up and stepped back to undress, watching the events unfold in front of him.

Carl smiled slowly, "Damn, you're built for fucking, baby girl. Perfect little white sex slut. The things I'm going to do to you...and that you'll do for me. We're going to get to know each other real well." He half turned from her, "On your knees, girl. Take my belt and pants off and get that cock out. You've wanted to see it since you met me and it's past time. Once it's out...well. A good little white slut like you knows what to do with a black man's cock, don't you, baby girl?"

Jamie had stripped down and was sitting down, stroking himself slowly as he watched, his cock leaking pre-cum. "Jamie." His head lifted at his name being spoken, "Get down under her, boy. Lick her ass and start getting it ready; I'm taking every one of your pretty girlfriend's holes today, making her MINE." When he said "mine," one of his hands slid into her hair and helped push her to her knees. "Now to work, my little bitches, Daddy needs you to show him you really deserve what he's got for you."
 
Erin didn't expect that kiss, nor the feelings that came with it. Then again, she hadn't expected any of what had already transpired in Jamie's office, but that was beside the point. With Carl's lips on hers, his strong hands groping her tender flesh, Erin felt utter consumed. Helpless against his domineering charms, and she loved every second of it. Whether he'd read her or not didn't matter, the fact that Carl knew what had been missing in her sexual life meant the world to the slutty submissive buried down deep inside the self-assured woman that was Erin MacKenna. Hell, even her boyfriend didn't know how much she needed to be used. Then again, until recently, they hadn't been entirely honest with each other and the James Wlicox from a few days ago might not have been able to take it. The knowledge that he was too soft...pliant...might have broken him, and their relationship. He meant more to her than that, the sacrifice was an easy one to make.

But now that he owned his own submissive, his slutdom, the dirty little slut that lived inside Erin could be set free and be sated. The moans that escaped her as he described her as perfect was one of contentment and she couldn't help the way she blushed t his demand.

"On your knees, girl. Take my belt and pants off and get that cock out. You've wanted to see it since you met me and it's past time. Once it's out...well. A good little white slut like you knows what to do with a black man's cock, don't you, baby girl?"

All Erin could do was nod as her knees bent almost of their own accord and she found herself at eye-level with that powerful bulge. Her center quivered and pulsated with anticipation, hands shook as she reached up to do as she was told. "A good little white slut," he'd called her and Erin wanted to prove she was just that but she didn't rush this time, drawing out the pleasure of that first reveal. She vaguely heard Jamie's clothes fall to the floor, saw him move in her periphery but Erin was focused, mesmerized but what stood beneath Carl's immaculately tailored pants. His belt was expensive, Italian leather and she unlatched the buckle delicately before she moved on to undo the hook and bar closure, the zipper. Another moan and Erin did the honors of unleashing the solid column of purple black flesh that jutted out from Carl's pelvis beneath his snug black boxer briefs.

"Holy fuck," came tumbling from Erin's lips as she hefted the heavy cock before her. Almost as long as her forearm and just as thick as her wrists, she wasn't entirely certain how well he could take it but she was damn sure going to try.

"Jamie....Get down under her, boy. Lick her ass and start getting it ready; I'm taking every one of your pretty girlfriend's holes today, making her MINE." When Carl said "mine," one of his hands slid into her hair and pulled so that she would look up at him. "Now to work, my little bitches, Daddy needs you to show him you really deserve what he's got for you."

"Yes Daddy," Erin said, almost whimpering as she lean forward to plant a tentative kiss at the very tip of his cock before sweeping her tongue around the hard ridge of his mushroom cap. Then she devoured him, taking as much as she could of his steely flesh into her mouth, all without taking her eyes away from his.

"Awww come on babygirl. I know you can do better than that," Carl said sweetly as he shoved the last few inches of his cock into her mouth, forcing himself into the back of her throat.

Erin gagged hard, almost heaving but she held on, wanting desperately to impress this relative stranger. She held his gaze with watered eyes as she took a few deep breaths through her nose, willing her throat to relax and accept the delightful invasion.

"That's it try again," he said with a grin as Erin drew back until the tip rest on her pouty lip. "Show Daddy what you're made of...show Daddy...mmmmm hell yes... that's my good girl...take it all down...don't be scared...show me how bad you want this big black dick...how much you need Daddy..."

She did exactly that. Once Erin got used to his girth, she took to Carl's cock as she had to Jamie's in the hallway. Like a whore in heat, she slurped and sucked unperturbed by her runny make up and spit running down her chin. She had one goal, to please the masterful man before her. It barely registered that her boyfriend was beneath her, lapping at her folds with his dexterous tongue. All that mattered was Carl, her new Daddy, and his massive cock.

"Boy, you been holding out on me," Carl grunted as he gripped the back of Erin's head, not forcing her but cradling it as she bobbed up and down his shaft. "She was my girl...shit...I'd never leave the house," he added with a chuckle as he pulled his cock free from her lips with a loud pop, eliciting a pouting whimper from the little white girl in his grasp. "Aww don't cry babygirl...Daddy needs to get a little more comfortable that's all," he said as he eased himself down into one of his guest chairs and Erin scrambled to remain at his crotch. "Now show Daddy what a dirty little slut his new babygirl is."

Erin grinned at that, wide and proud as she locked eyes with him again. Slowly she lean forward, mouth wide open until her nose was pressed against the base of his cock. She took in a long deep breath as her tongue slid slowly across his heavy balls. Carl let out a sigh and slid down in the chair, his knees falling to the side as Erin gave his sack some much needed special attention. One hand stroked his cock, while the other wound the length of her hair in his fist to hold it back away from her face.

"Gooooood girrrrrrrrrrl," Carl groaned as Erin began sucking his balls into her mouth, one then then the other, all the while her tongue fluttering along the sensitive skin.

"You like that Daddy..."

"Daddy loves it," Carl gasped as his head lulled, his fist pumping rapidly along his shaft and Erin let out a breathy giggle as she nuzzled her nose against his sack. She planted a tentative kiss behind his balls, gauging whether or not she should go further. When Carl let out a grunt and scoot his hips forward, Erin to that as a green light and let her tongue slip down to tease his rim. Just as she was about to go all in on the rim job, Carl gave her hair a hard yank and her eyes shot forward. "Not that I don't like that sort of thing but I'm way too close to be fooling around," he said with a smile as he sat forward, pulling her into another possessive kiss. "I want that sweet little cunt first. Now be a good girl and bend over the arm of that couch for me."

"Okay Daddy," Erin said blushing as Carl helped her stand with a firm hand on her ass. He gave her a good swat as she moved away, eliciting another giggle as he turned his eyes to Jamie.

"Bet you didn't know she could be so obedient," he said with a chuckle as he made his way to his feet and stepped over Jamie. "Woman like that needs to be treated a certain way and I'm going to show you just what she needs so you can keep her entertained when I'm not around. For that, you need a good view. I want you on the floor between her legs so you can get a good look at just how much black cock that pretty little redhead can take."
 
Jamie obeyed Carl, marveling at the other man's power and masculinity as he did. This was do different than Alvin or even at the gloryholes; this was an alpha male exerting his will and it was thrilling while being a little scary. It was Erin's transformation that was most startling. His girlfriend, his love, almost seemed like a different person as she obeyed eagerly the commands of their new Daddy. He'd never known she needed this and he felt a faint guilty shame that he hadn't been able to give it to her.

But Carl was. He was masterful in his encouragement and his aggression from forcing his meat into her gagging throat to then letting her handle him with groaning pleasure. It was wicked and base, watching Erin gleefully slurping on his huge pole, her lips stretched around it to look almost about to break, spit, tears, streaking make up running down her face. She was so beautiful then, all the more for the purity of her lust and her submission. He feasted on her ass and pussy, noting how dripping wet she was, but she ignored him completely. Her focus, her whole world was Carl and his cock. It was awe inspiring.

He felt admiration and deep jealousy watching her. Could he ever achieve that? Be as free and sexy as she was? Could he look that good with a monster cock stretching his lips, pushing visibly down his throat?

When he was ordered between her legs, he nodded, "Yes, Daddy. Thank you showing me how to fix her like she needs, like a real man." He crawled to the couch, kissing Erin's calves and thighs before moving to sit with his back against the couch, head just under her read cunt, looking up at it. He sat with his legs tucked under him and to one side; a startlingly feminine pose.

Carl laughed, "Enjoy the show, boy." He stepped up behind the slender redhead and brought his hands down, one on either ass cheek, with a sharp slap. "Look damn good, baby girl. So hard to decide what to claim first." His left hand moved off her ass and he bent forward to push his thumb past Jamie's lips, the younger man starting to suck and lick it on impulse. His right then gripped the base of his prick and started to slap it against her ass and her molten sex. Then he stepped back sp his rod no longer touched her. After a minute he pulled his thumb out of the white man's mouth and again grasped one of Erin's buttocks. He pushed the spit slicked digit into her asshole; slowly but relentlessly pushing inside until it was all inside.

Then he stepped up and drove his hips forward with perfect aim to drive his mammoth cock into her pussy without warning. He grinned, "Shit! Damn tight little white cunt! I thought you'd be looser, a slut like you, but you're sweet and snug, baby girl." About a fourth of him was in her now but he drew out a little and them hammered home again, pounding over half his length inside. Another brutal thrust and he buried himself all the way, his heavy balls slapping against her. "Mmm! Made it all fit, that's a good girl. You're making Daddy very happy."

He wiggled his hips to stir her insides with his proud dick and then drew out halfway to slam back in to the hilt. His thrust flowed into the next and the next and the next. His hard, hot, pillar of dark meat drilled into Erin over and over, rocking her body forward violently with each deep violation. He leaned forward and grabbed her by the neck with his right hand though he didn't squeeze. Yet. "Tell me, baby girl, I want to hear how it feels, how much you love it. I want your boyfriend to hear it too, how you're getting what you need."

Jamie's eyes were wide as he watched the column of black cock ravaging his lover's body. Her pink lips were tight around it, stretched wider than he remembered seeing, and each thrust spattered his upturned face with their mingled juices. "Oh, my God," he murmured, his voice awed. "Fuck her, Daddy. Fuck her like a good slut needs, like she deserves."

Carl was pumping his thumb into her ass with the same pace as his fucking, twisting and turning it to ease and stretch her back door. He drew his hips back until only the head was in her and then rammed his whole length home, "Love your pussy, baby girl, you were made to be fucked by big dick. But...I think Daddy hasn't had one of your holes yet. Can't have that." He jerked out of her violently and ripped his thumb out of her ass. "My mouth. My pussy." The broad shouldered black man pressed his mushroom head against her rosebud. He forced in; claiming her rear only slightly less roughly than he had her pussy. "My ass." Rather than a series of thrusts, he pushed on in one steady penetration, unceasing, irresistible, until he bottomed out. "Be thinking of me every time you sit down for a week, my hot little white cockslut."

Carl took her hips on both hands now and began to ream her ass in earnest. Sweat beaded on his forehead and his breathing was heavy and primal as he fucked her with attentive, conquering abandon. She was his and he had no doubt of it; taking ownership and establishing his control with deep, hard landings from his huge manhood. He fucked her rough, hard, fast, and growing faster. Carl growled and pulled out of her ass only to slam back into her cunt. He reach his right at around her, grabbing her neck in one hand. He grunted and pulled her up and back until she was lifted off the couch, almost upright, his hips pounding in faster, faster, faster, "Going to fill you, girl," he growled. "Fuck! Gonna test your birth control!" He kicked Jamie with one foot, "You fucking drink it out of her, boy. Don't you miss a drop!"

"Yes, Daddy, yes! Thank you! Cream that hot bitch, please!" Was that really him speaking?

His hand clenched around her throat to squeeze just a little, "Yes, fuck! Breeding you, baby girl! Take my cum!" He buried himself to the hilt and his hips bucked. His rod swelled in her before starting to spew his seed into her, jets of thick, heavy jizz filling and painting her insides. After a few seconds, he let go of her and as she fell back to the couch, he pulled out with a hissing slither.

Jamie lunged for her folds, mouth open and tongue seeking. He tasted the first gobbet of musky, salty, bitter spunk moments later. He moaned, taking it into his mouth and swallowing. So manly, so strong, so good! More and more of it poured out of Erin's well used pussy, all mingled with the tangy sharp taste of her pussy and the nutty wild taste of her ass. Jamie shivered as he drank another man's Loa from his girlfriend's quivering cunt. A powerful, alpha black man's load. God, he felt so dirty, so sexy, so elevated and debased at once.

He sank back after a few minutes, satisfied he'd gotten it all. "Whew," Carl was cleaning his cock off with a fluffy towel that he'd produced from the gym bag in his office's closet. "You did good, my boy. Now get dressed and get back to work. My baby girl and I need a little private time."

He almost rebelled. He and Erin were in this together. But then she had her cam business and he wouldn't always be there. She wouldn't be in the office all the time either. Jamie was still a few heartbeats, "Yes, Daddy. All right." He crawled out from the couch and stood, then bent down to Erin. He kissed her, long and sweet, "That was beautiful and so are you," he whispered. "I love you."

He re-dressed as Carl straightened himself back up, "Did I tell you to take time to kiss her, boy?"

"No, Daddy." Jamie buttoned the top button on his shirt and tightened his tie back up. "And you can punish me for it later, if you want, but I wasn't going to leave without kissing her." He inclined his head to Carl, waved at Erin and exited the office, firmly shutting the door behind him.

"Well, how do you like that?" Carl was grinning as he said it though. The ebony hunk walked around to the couch and offered a bottle of water to Erin, "You back with us, baby girl? I think your brain was fucked out of you for a while there."
 
Erin expected for the ravishment to continue once she draped herself over the side of the couch. Her chest pressed against the cushions, forcing a deep arch in her back and her ass high in the air, the posture was obscene to say the least. Her entire was flushed with exertion making her freckles nearly invisible as she panted, anticipating this next phase in her submission. And Jamie's.

This was the next big step for them and Erin was elated that they didn't have to wait long to take it. And they didn't even have to go far either. With the way Carl talked, she fully expected him to be a part of their sexual exploration until he decided he'd had enough of the two slutty white kids. Erin intended to do everything in her power to make sure that never happened.

When Jamie came over, Erin let out a little moan at his soft kisses but she did nothing to acknowledge him directly as he positioned himself beneath her. She was glad he was there but ultimately her entire focus was on Carl and the hammer dangling between his thighs.

"Enjoy the show, boy." He stepped up behind the slender redhead and brought his hands down, one on either ass cheek, with a sharp slap forcing a whimper out of Erin as she craned her neck to look back at him. "Look damn good, baby girl. So hard to decide what to claim first." His left hand moved off her ass and he bent forward to push his thumb past Jamie's lips, the younger man starting to suck and lick it on impulse. His right then gripped the base of his prick and started to slap it against her ass and her molten sex. Then he stepped back sp his rod no longer touched her. After a minute he pulled his thumb out of the white man's mouth and again grasped one of Erin's buttocks. He pushed the spit slicked digit into her asshole; slowly but relentlessly pushing inside until it was all inside.

Erin let out a gasp, her hips waving back and forth to better accept the invasion. Her body trembled with anticipation, back arched painfully to keep her ass in position to be fucked. But the minor discomfort was more than worth it once Carl shoved his length inside her.

"Holy fuck Daddy...oh my God...fuck Jamie...it's soooo big..."

"Shit! Damn tight little white cunt! I thought you'd be looser, a slut like you, but you're sweet and snug, baby girl."

She could tell he wasn't all the way in and Erin cringed a little thinking how much more she would have to take before he bottomed out. Goosebumps rose up her arms and across down her thighs at the sensation of being utterly full. Her hands held the cushions in white-knuckled grip as Carl slowly taunted her with his girth, but there was no relief once he bottomed out. Carl set a punishing pace as he rocked her body with powerful thrusts. When he grabbed her throat, Erin lost it as he demanded to know just how good she felt.

"Tell me, baby girl, I want to hear how it feels, how much you love it. I want your boyfriend to hear it too, how you're getting what you need."

"Sooooo fucking good Daddy...I'm gonna cum Daddy...I'm gonna cum so hard on this big black cock..."

"Fuck her, Daddy. Fuck her like a good slut needs, like she deserves," she heard Jamie say and Erin let out a squeal of delight as her orgasm crested, showering her boyfriend with her juices. "I love cumming for you Daddy...you make me feel so good...like a dirty little slut and I love it..."

"Love your pussy, baby girl, you were made to be fucked by big dick. But...I think Daddy hasn't had one of your holes yet. Can't have that." He jerked out of her violently and ripped his thumb out of her ass. "My mouth. My pussy." The broad shouldered black man pressed his mushroom head against her rosebud. He forced in; claiming her rear only slightly less roughly than he had her pussy. "My ass." Rather than a series of thrusts, he pushed on in one steady penetration, unceasing, irresistible, until he bottomed out. "Be thinking of me every time you sit down for a week, my hot little white cockslut."

All Erin could do was tremble and grit her teeth to keep from crying out as Carl forced his way into her backdoor without pause. Up on her tip toes, she did her best to breathe through the fiery invasion and it wasn't long before she felt herself drifting into subspace. It was as if every nerve ending fired off at once, sending electric vibrations from the tips of her toes out through her fingertips. Her mouth hung open in a soundless scream as the powerful man pounded away without regard for her comfort. And why should he. She had given herself willingly for his pleasure and she would take whatever he was willing to give. She was his now and her lips slid into a tired smile as Carl grunted and moaned in her ear.

But it didn't last. Just as she was getting used to the rectal battery, Carl was yanking his cock away and Erin was wrecked with abandonment. But only for an instant. With his hand around her throat, Carl yanked her to stand on shaky legs before he plowed into her pussy again. Her orgasm was immediate and intense, had he not been holding her up Erin would have surely collapsed.

"Going to fill you, girl," he growled. "Fuck! Gonna test your birth control!" He kicked Jamie with one foot, "You fucking drink it out of her, boy. Don't you miss a drop!"

"Yes, Daddy, yes! Thank you! Cream that hot bitch, please!"

That snapped Erin right back to reality and again she grinned as she threw her hips back to meet Carl's punishing thrusts. She wanted his load, needed it.

"Yes, fuck! Breeding you, baby girl! Take my cum!" He buried himself to the hilt and his hips bucked. His rod swelled in her before starting to spew his seed into her, jets of thick, heavy jizz filling and painting her insides. After a few seconds, he let go of her and as she fell back to the couch, he pulled out with a hissing slither.

Jamie was on her in an instant, but Erin was too far gone to comment. She couldn't even make words if she tried, but she did reach back to cradle his head as she grind her hips against his tongue, smearing her sloppy cunt across his face. When he pulled away, Erin did collapse onto the couch, dragging herself across the arm to sprawl out along the length.

When Carl sent him away, Erin started to protest but Jamie stopped her with his kiss and did something she hadn't expected. He stood up for himself, despite the humiliation of watching his girlfriend get fucked Jamie wasn't about to let their new Daddy keep him from showing her how he felt in his heart. If she could have fallen more in love, Erin would have with his declaration. She did blow him a kiss as he dipped out of the office and headed back to his desk.

"Well, how do you like that?" Carl was grinning as he said it though. The ebony hunk walked around to the couch and offered a bottle of water to Erin, "You back with us, baby girl? I think your brain was fucked out of you for a while there."

"How could you tell," she said with a giggle, taking the offered bottle and chugging down half before she spoke again. "You...I can't even...that was amazing," she said finally as she attempted to stand but Carl stopped her with a hand on her thigh as he sat down beside her. He laid the towel down across his lap and Erin moved to sit across his thighs with a grin.

"I'll be honest with you baby girl," he said, wrapping her in his arms as Erin settled against his chest. "I didn't think it would be that easy. You, I had a feeling...but both of you...together...I never expected that at all."

"What about that little speech in the beginning," Erin asked with a giggle, making Carl chuckle a little as he shrugged behind her.

"I'm a salesmen by trade," he said and Erin rolled her eyes. "But I think you and I need to have a serious talk about what happened here today..."

"You don't have to worry about any lawsuits..."

"Thank you, but that's not what I meant baby girl," Carl said with a laugh and Erin leaned back to look him in the eye. Carl smiled, running his hand up her thigh to settle on her swollen mound. "I meant everything I said when I was inside you. All this is mine now and I plan to use it often...and before you say it...getting between you and Jamie isn't in my plans. Not after that little flash of bravado," he added with a smirk as he gently stroked her pussy lips. "You guys are a package deal, I get it. And I'm not the type to turn down a willing slut for something as frivolous as gender, especially when I can get two for the price of one. So here's what I propose, I'm going to offer Jamie a new position...a sort of manager in training. It was in the works anyway with these new clients but his performance this afternoon fast tracked it. He'll be working directly under me from now own, literally and figuratively. He'll get one of the new offices being built downstairs but until then he'll have to share mine, which I don't think he'll mind too much. It's better pay and more responsibility but I'm sure he's more than capable."

"That's great but what does that have to do with me..."

"Everything. I know Jamie and he'll turn it down because there's a handful of guys who've been here longer..."

"And he'll think you're only giving it to him because you fucked his girlfriend..."

"Right..."

"Are you," Erin asked with a raised eyebrow and again Carl laughed.

"If that were the case then I would have tried you a long time ago. It's been in discussion for a few months now and he won't be the only one moving up but he will be first. Despite what he thinks, Jamie is the most capable."

"So I'm supposed to convince him to take the job? That's easy..."

"That part, yes, but with more responsibility comes more hours and I'm going to need you to be available for stress relief," he said and Erin let out a little moan as Carl slipped his middle finger inside her. "From now on when you come to visit, no more pants when you come to visits. I won't always have time to get you naked so skirts and no panties. The shorter the better. Can you do that for me baby girl?"

"Yes Daddy," Erin moaned as Carl worked in a second finger to stroke her g-spot. "Short skirts no panties. Got it."

"And there's a tech conference coming up in a few weeks. Jamie was already on the short list of employees to get invited but I want you to come along as well. All expenses paid but off the books of course. You'll have your own room for Jamie and I to visit when we need a break..."

"Just visit," Erin pouted, eliciting a chuckle from Carl before he slipped his fingers out of her cunt to deposit into her mouth.

"Perhaps I'll make arrangements for Jamie and I to be roommates for this trip...which will be made easier if you can get him to accept that new position. Can you do that for me babygirl?" All Erin could do was nod as Carl worked his fingers in and out of her mouth as his other hand fondled her breasts. "That's my good girl," he said with grin and kissed her gently on the neck. "Now get dressed and go say good bye to your boyfriend. Daddy's got to get back to work," he said standing, bringing Erin along with him.

Unlike when she stripped down, Erin took her time getting dressed. Carl was already back in boss mode, working the phones but still he tracked her movements as she strutted around his office. Just before she left, Carl put his call on hold to claim her mouth one last time. Her back pressed against the door, one hand on her throat while the other gripped her ass, Carl shoved his tongue into her mouth hungrily before pulling away with a growled "Mine". He opened the door for her and Erin stumbled out blushing. It took her a few steps to get herself together but she headed straight for Jamie's desk where he was again hard at work.

"I'm going to do some shopping before I head home. Need me to pick up anything while I'm out," she whispered as she slipped her arms around his shoulders.
 
Jamie paused for a moment once the office door closed behind him. What had just happened was the crossing of the Rubicon; everything had changed for he and Erin. Again. Could he keep up with it? Would this be the key to the two of them growing closer and staying together or had they just stepped irrevocably down the path of separation?

Only time would tell.

He stood for a few minutes; the awe and impact of the moment weighing on him. Then he closed his eyes and breathed deeply. All he could do now was what he could do. Trust Erin. And get back to work.

He'd expected thoughts and doubts to nag at him and keep him from getting much done. But his mind was oddly clear. There was a peacefulness to him once he got back to his desk. Trust Erin. Love Erin. He did and that was all that mattered. He knew himself well; his worries would return and he'd have doubts but for now, he was able to find himself in what could almost be called serenity.

He leaned back against Erin when she embraced him from behind. "Hey, baby. I can't think of anything, really." Jamie looked up at her with a smile. "Getting some time alone with you will be pretty good. I'm fine with all the, ah, group activities and can't wait for more, but personal time sounds good."
 
"Don't worry sweets," Erin said with a giggle and planted another kiss on his neck before she stood. "No plans for tonight beside you, me, and maybe a little Netflix...I didn't even plan that," she added with a grin and shift her eyes toward Carl's office. "We can talk about that over dinner tonight...which I'm cooking. I'm feeling surprisingly domestic today."

After another quick kiss, Erin said her good byes to the world's best boyfriend and headed out of his office. She took one last look towards Carl's office and blushed a little as she made her way to the lobby, where she signed herself out and discreetly asked for her new Daddy's card. She didn't want to have to go through Jamie anytime she wanted to talk to him, and vice versa, so she sent him a quick text on the way to her car.

I have your number and now you have mine...feel free to use it:kiss::kiss:

It wasn't until she pulled up in front of her favorite novelty store that Erin got a response and she couldn't help but grin when she opened the message to find a picture of Daddy's hard cock draped in the underwear that she intentionally left behind.

You forgot these. Expect to be punished for being so careless.

I would expect nothing less. I'll be sure to follow all your instructions next time I visit.

Sooner than later I hope.

I'll be pretty busy with a deadline the next few days. Maybe sometime next week,
but you can always make a house call.

I'll think about that, but until then be a good girl.

Yes Daddy:kiss::kiss:


Her face was flush by the time she got out of her car and headed into the store but Erin was focused and headed straight for the men's section at the back. She was surprised by how much a turn on it was to Jamie's cute little ass in her panties but Erin was unwilling to let him ruin her expensive lingerie with his hard-ons. He needed his own and she was prepared to shell out a good amount of Ginger Cassidy's savings to rectify the matter. Her favorite sales associate, a ladyboy named Kami, was happy to help.

In the end she purchased a dozen pairs of man panties for Jamie to sport when the mood struck him. A couple sexy, some regular everyday, and a set that was basically wishful thinking. He hadn't said anything about dressing but Jamie seemed all too comfortable in her panties for a man who had no interest in giving it a try. If he wasn't into it, Erin wouldn't force him but she wasn't above planting seeds. She had all her purchases gift wrapped so Jamie would think nothing of it when he got home. It wouldn't be the first time Erin surprised him with gifts for nothing, but it was the first time she bought him something without a shred of guilt about what she'd done earlier in the day.

The grocery store was next on her list of things to do and she bought all the fixings to prepare her man's favorite meal. She wanted to have it all done by the time he made it home for the night so as soon as she got home, Erin jumped in the shower and got to work in nothing but one of his old college t-shirts. No make-up on her face and her still wet hair up in a messy bun, she wanted there to be little doubt that tonight was just about them. No Ginger. No Daddyies. No extra cocks. Just good old fashioned Jamie and Erin fun. Talking about nothing and laughing the night away until they fell into bed together. Sure the sex might be different now but that didn't matter. Erin wanted him to know that despite their exploring, it was him she wanted to spend her time with. Only him.
 
Jamie watched Erin go until she was out of his sight. Then he sighed; what an incredible woman he was with. And together, the things they would do...and the things he would do on his own now too. She'd opened his eyes, his world, in ways he knew he didn't fully yet understand. He was grateful to her regardless.

And regardless of that, there was work to be done. Especially if he wanted to get out of here in good time for Erin's 'surprisingly domestic' dinner. Besides, if part of his time was going to be spend pleasing his, their, new Daddy, he probably needed to get ahead as much as possible.

He worked steadily on for some time then he heard approaching footsteps and blinked in surprise as turning his head slightly found Carl to be coming in his direction. His breath caught in his throat for a moment and his pulse picked up. as the older man approached, he licked his lips, "Hey, uh, hey Carl."

He couldn't expect that he'd call him "Daddy" out on the floor, right? Right?

Carl looked at him for a few seconds and then grinned, "Hey, Jamie. Look, I'm going to be busy the rest of the day but I wanted to see if you'd finished that sandwich our girl brought you."

His...what? "The...oh. No, I guess I forgot about it."

"Well, don't. You need your strength with a woman like that, not to mention everything you're going to be doing around here." Carl then leaned over the wall of his cube and set down a plastic cup, "But since you haven't, you should try this on it. My own personal spread; you'll love it." He winked, "Use it all now, there's plenty more in your future."

Jamie flushed. This...wow. Right out in the open like this? He was hard in his slacks; his rod brushing and pushing against the silky panties of Erin's he had on. "Thanks, Carl. I can't wait to taste it."

"Oh, just wait." The older man looked at him and gave him a slow, leonine grin. "Keep up the good work in the meantime. If anything slips, it's your ass."

Jamie nodded and then blurted out in a low voice, "Will it still be my ass if things don't slip?"

Carl laughed and shook his head, "Damn, boy." Then he laid a finger to his lips. He leaned down and whispered, "You damn well know it." Then he straightened up, "Anyway, have a good rest of the day."

"Right. You too." Jamie watched him go as well and then turned to the task he'd been presented with. The smell from the cup was familiar; earthy, musky, salty cum. God. He unwrapped the sandwich Erin brought him and then opened it to pour Carl's load onto the fixings and then put the bread back in place. His heart hammered as he did it; somehow afraid and delighted that someone might know what he was doing. Throughout the rest of the workday, he ate the sandwich; his favorite spiced by his Daddy's heavy, creamy jizz. It made him shiver whenever he tasted it or felt it sliding down his throat.

The rest of the work day was staggeringly normal. Jamie cast a last glance towards Carl's office when he got up to leave fore the day; true to his word there had been no sign of the strong, dark skinned alpha male the rest of the day. It looked like he'd be working into the night. That was the price for being the boss, he guessed.

The drive home didn't take any longer than normal but it felt like it was taking forever. He wanted to see Erin again. He wanted to tell her about Carl's visit and making him eat the other man's cum. He wanted to kiss her and hold her. He all but ran in the door once he got home and unlocked it; tossing his bag beside the closing door, "Erin! Baby, I'm so glad to be home."
 
Erin was putting the finishing touches on their romantic dinner when she heard Jamie's car in the driveway. Lit candles were scattered around the living room. The dining room table was set with the expensive china his mother bought for a housewarming gift. This dinner would mark only the second time they'd eaten at the heavy mahogany table since she'd moved in and that time was on their usual mismatch dishes. She wanted tonight to be special, so Erin pulled out all the stops with rack of lamb cooked to perfection with garlic mashed potatoes and roasted asparagus. She even went across town for the cheesecake that made Jamie make sex faces when he ate it. A dry blush wine was already uncorked and chilling in an ice bucket, short a glass or two but Erin doubted he would mind her tasting while she cooked such an exquisite meal. As she lit the candles on the table, Erin heard Jamie's keys at the door and her face lit up as he rushed inside.

"Erin! Baby, I'm so glad to be home."

She could hear the excitement in his voice and found herself skipping a little to greet him in the entryway where she threw her arms around him as if they hadn't just been together a few hours before. "Ditto babe," she said with a grin as she leaned up to press her lips to his. It was meant to be a quick, just to say hello, but as soon as their lips touched, Erin got a flash of the kiss he laid on her before leaving her alone with his boss. And the little speech he gave. "I hope you're hungry," she whispered, her lips brushing against his as she laced their fingers together to lead him into the dining room. "I've been slaving away all afternoon...but don't get used to this kind of thing," she teased as they came to the table.

Erin let him go then, only to grab the garish gift bag from the counter. "And since you've been such a good boy," she said with a grin as she slipped the bag into his hand. "Spoiler alert...I don't want you ruining all my cute undies with that pretty cock of yours so I got you a few pairs of your own. Why don't you head upstairs and change into something more comfortable while I make the plates?"
 
That kiss! God, it was amazing; starting sweet and light and becoming an impassioned rush before it ended. Jamie noticed the faint glow of the candles before she led him into the dining room. "Holy...wow." He gave her hand a squeeze, "Everything looks great. You really went all out on this."

"And gifts too? You're spoiling me, love," he grinned. Her explanation of the reason for the gift had hum blushing furiously but he was still smiling. "Good idea. I don't want to ruin your panties either and I can't be raiding yours everyday." Before he'd spoken, he hadn't even thought about wearing panties on a permanent basis but as soon as the words passed his lips, he knew he would be. So she wanted him to slip into something more comfortable? Literally or in the sexy sense that line was often used in?

Why not both? Or try for both, anyway. The geeky man wasn't really sure how to be sexy but he wanted to be, to try, for her. "All right." He took the bag, "I'll be back in few minutes, beautiful." He lifted her hand to lips, kissed it, and then released her fingers to make his way out of the room and upstairs.

Once in the bedroom, he laid out the wrapped parcels she'd bought for him. Socially, he knew he should be repelled but all he felt was excitement. He tore into the wrapping of a randomly chosen one and gasped, the grinned as a pink pair of panties fell into his hands. They weren't quite the same as Erin's...were these made for men? They must be.

God, he was getting hard again. He'd better get out of the ones he was wearing before they were stretched too much or Erin would take it out on his ass. Quite literally, possibly. Jamie stripped himself down until he was only wearing his collar. Then he went through the rest of the packages. He grew more excited as he did so and was fully erect by the time he opened the last and largest package. He let out a low whistle; panties and stockings? That was...wow. Too much? He wanted to think do but the idea if wearing this made him hotter than anything had yet.

Should he? If he did, shouldn't he shave his legs? He wasn't very hairy, really at all, but still. Would they be too much? Jamie glanced at the clock, "Shouldn't take much longer up here...hell. What should I do?"

He came down, very self consciously, perhaps ten minutes after heading up. God, he hoped he read this right. He had his work shirt on but it was unbuttoned and open, showing his collar and bare skin. His legs were clad in the silky, pretty stockings that hooked into the panties he wore, his manhood rock hard despite his nerves. "I hope this, uh, this is acceptable, or what you had in mind."
 
It took Erin all of two minutes to get the plates set and wine poured before she sat down at the table to wait for Jamie. When he didn't come down right away, she started to get nervous. Had she gone too far with her gift? Was the garter too much? Just as she was about to head upstairs, fully prepared to apologize, Erin heard Jamie's light footsteps as he came back downstairs.

"I hope this, uh, this is acceptable, or what you had in mind."

"Holy shit," Erin squealed as she set eyes on her boyfriend decked out in frilly undergarments. They might have been made for men but there was nothing more feminine than a thigh highs and garter belts. Her mouth fell open as she pushed away from the table and stood. "I didn't think...fuck baby...I mean...those were...I mean my God Jamie you look fucking hot," she stammered, unable to believe how easily he took her not so subtle suggestion.

More importantly, Erin couldn't believe how turned on she was at the moment. Jamie had been wearing her panties for the past couple days but there was something about seeing him like this, even with his dress shirt. It sort of reminded her of the times she'd put on his shirts after they fooled around when they first started dating, but unlike then, she thought it took away from the moment.

"Really Jamie," she said with a grin as she moved towards him and slowly pushed the shirt down his arms, allowing her fingers to graze down his arms before she took a lap around his body. Once behind him, Erin gave Jamie's ass a hard slap then gripped his cheeks in both hands to give them a playful jiggle. "So fucking hot. I bet our new Daddy is gonna love this look," she added with a smirk as she took his hand and led him over to the table.

Dinner went along quickly with the two filling each other in with the rest of their days. Erin was shocked to hear about Daddy's special sauce and she didn't hesitate to give Jamie a complete play-by-play of her "private" time with his boss. "All that was a test," she told him with a grin as they cleaned their plates. "He wanted to see how much I really mean to you. If you just walked out...well let's not think about that," Erin said with a forced smile as she pushed her plate away and moved to sit in his lap. "He likes the idea of having us both to play with...so much so that he invited me to some tech conference to entertain you guys. He also mentioned something about a promotion coming up so act surprised when he tells you and don't play the humble card either James Wilcox. You deserve it. You deserve an office with four walls and a door. You deserve a bump in pay and a title. You earned it, and from what Daddy says, what happened today has nothing to do with it. They were going to offer it to you anyway, it was only a matter of time."

With that Erin slipped her arms around his neck and squeezed him tight before planting a kiss on both his cheeks. "I'm so proud of you babe...the promotion...these stockings...all of it. I don't know what I did to deserve such a kick ass boyfriend but I swear no matter how much fun we have, my heart is yours always. Don't ever forget that, okay," she said with a grin as she slid out of his lap. "Now clean up this mess and bring your sexy ass upstairs for some quality time."

Erin strutted off, not waiting for Jamie's response to her demand, but not before pulling off his t-shirt and dropping it to the floor behind her, making her way to the stairs sensuously. He didn't need the extra motivation but Erin wanted to make sure he didn't waste time scrubbing pans before he loaded up the dishwasher. She wanted him now but she needed a little time to set up her next treat for the night. A little private time with his favorite cam girl.

Alone in their bedroom, Erin set up one of her old cameras in the corner to get the best wideshot before she got into costume. A latex dress under which she wore her strap-on and a pair of fetish boots. She skipped the wig and mask for tonight though since the video she planned to make was for their own private collection. Erin was almost certain Jamie could hear her moving around above him but she figured that would only add to his anticipation so she took as many steps as possible as she lay out the toys she wanted to use tonight. The plugs, anal beads, cock ring/plug hybrid were set out on the nightstand along with the tube of flavored lube. The paddle was handy as well, along with his leash. She made a quick glance around the room before she grabbed her little handheld camera and set down on the edge of the bed to wait.
 
Her reaction was immensely gratifying. Despite how the satiny garments felt and the sexiness of it, he still felt extremely awkward. Part of him had been sure she'd laugh. But the way she squealed and stared was...wow. He made her stammer and fumble her words like that. Had that ever happened before in their relationship? She was always the one blowing his mind.

Dinner was incredible. Erin had pulled out all the stops and he complimented her on it over and over. Every aspect of it was perfect. Even the strangeness of sitting and dining with her wearing panties and stockings didn't take away; it made it all somehow more...personally theirs. He wasn't sure he knew exactly what that meant but it got closest to how he was feeling. It was also just good to be with her and be enjoying being with her and nothing else.

After dinner though, it was his turn to get his mind blown. He would be going to the conference? And Erin would be as well? Just so they could fuck her? God...God damn, that was hot! And a promotion? There had been word that something like that was coming for someone. But him? He opened his mouth to protest it but she silenced him before he could say a word. He could only listen to the rest of her speech. Her pride in him, her honest certainty that he deserved all of this was flattering and humbling all at once. He didn't know what to say.

Which may have been for the best as she pivoted again with her request that he clean up and then come find her. Quality time, she said? Hot damn. Jamie watched her go, nibbling his lower lip, and then rose to action. As he rinsed the dishes and loaded them, he could hear the movement upstairs. What was she doing? What would he find waiting for him?

It was the good china so he couldn't put it in the dishwasher; that had to be done by hand. And every minute spent with it made that anticipation grow. Erin was a master at this, wasn't she? Once the plates and the rest of the finery were done, everything else got set in its' place, the dishwasher shut and on.

Jamie moved to the base of the stairs and licked his lips and then slowly walked up them. He desperately wanted to see her and what she had waiting. But a part of him was also savoring the almost agony of the wait. He took a few steadying breaths as he drew near the bedroom door and then stepped inside. "Erin! Baby...wow." That latex dress was sinful and those heels were bright and thick and demanded his attention. He smiled, "You look great. Uh, you're recording? Or going to?" She didn't have her wig on. Or a mask.
 
"Oh we're recording pretty boy," Erin said with a sultry grin as she stood up from the bed and strutted over to the camera to check the tiny monitor. She planned to cut up the rough footage but she wanted to make sure she wouldn't have to stop the action to make any adjustments. "Consider this your audition for the big show this weekend, but don't worry nobody but us will see this...well maybe Daddy if you wanted to show him but it won't get posted. As much as we both love porn, it's kinda weird we've never done this and with all the changes going on I think it's high time we start our own personal collection. How's that sound pretty boy?"

With the still camera set, Erin moved to grab the leash off the bed taking long deliberate strides as she moved to stand before Jamie. "First the rules," she said as she placed a firm hand on his satin cover erection, stroking it as if she would her own mound through panties. "This belongs to me. You don't touch it without my permission. You don't cum without my permission. You don't get to fuck me until I say so. When this leash goes on, you belong to me. You don't think. You don't question. You don't speak, in less spoken to. You do what I say, when I say. Your only job is my pleasure. Do it well and perhaps I'll reward you. Break any of those rules and there will be punishment. Swift and harsh. Once this leash is in place, I am not your girlfriend. You are not my boyfriend. You are a tool, a mindless object for my pleasure. A dildo for my pussy. A hole for my cock. An ass for my paddle. A face for me to ride. With this leash, you are nothing and I am your everything. Do you understand pretty boy?"

All the while she spoke, Erin ran her hands over Jamie's exposed flesh but the touch was far from caress. She groped and fondled his everything as she circled him, inspecting him as if she'd never seen him before. In a way she hadn't, not like this anyway, nor he her. They were stepping into uncharted territory and Erin wanted to be sure that they remain together. She was careful with her words, mentioning nothing of the love they shared. The leash wouldn't change that, whether he allowed her put it on or not. And the choice was his and his alone. Erin needed him to understand that, to know it in his heart.

In her heels, Erin could look Jamie square in the eye and a smile slowly slid across her glossed lips as their gazes met. She ran her hands up his chest to settle on his shoulders and gave a gentle push downward, forcing him to kneel before her. The 8-inch latex cock tented her skirt a little and she rocked her hips forward to tap the bulge against his lips. "So what do you say pretty boy, you want to be my bitch tonight?"
 
Huh. He'd never thought about it before but she was right. Making personal "sex tapes" wasn't even that deviant. Of course, before it had all come out a few days ago, neither if them was aware of the other's porn predilections. Even if he had thought about it, he never would have mentioned it. Knowing what he did now though, why not have some viewing pleasure of their own?

As she approached with the leash, hips swaying, something under her skirt deforming the material, the mood changed. It was still eager, still fun, but there was a...hardness to it, for lack of a better word. One look at the expression on her face and what was in her eyes told him her intention even before she began to lay out the rules. Tonight, he would be her possession. Her plaything; a servant, even a slave.

Holy shit, that was...he was surprised his cock didn't somehow tear through his pretty panties with how hard he suddenly was.

Her touch helped with that. But that too was different. Harder and less personal, somehow. Like she was not a lover but an owner inspecting her property. Which she was, wasn't she? Jamie tried not to moan but small, soft whimpers escaped him as she pawed and mauled him. Fuck, he liked it. Keeping quiet would be the hardest part of this for him; only speaking when prompted. He was verbal during sex and holding that in would be difficult.

Jamie knew his answer and went to his knees at her touch. He looked up at her and kissed the hard thing beneath her skirt as it brushed his lips. "Yes. Yes, please, less me and make me yours." He paused and then licked his lips, "What should I call you? Are there any terms you want me to use?"
 
Erin grinned at that, and though she tried to hide it, she couldn't help but blush at the way he looked up at her. So trusting and full of lust. Of love and admiration. There was no hesitation in his submission and his question was not one she had expected. She paused a moment as she fingered the collar around his slender neck, the leash clip open, poised to attach to the ring. Her eyes drifted upward, as if searching for his answer in the companionable silence. It wasn't as if this was the first time such a question had been asked. The difference now was that Erin actually cared about Jamie, not just as Domme did her sub but a woman did her man. There was a certain amount of deference that came with their relationship that could not be overlooked simply because he was giving himself to her. The leash would come off and they would have to go back to normal. The last thing Erin wanted was for their play to carry over into their everyday life, or for Jamie to resent her for the power he gave.

"When we're alone you may call me Lady or Miss...not Mistress. Not Milady. And never Erin," she said as she set the leash into the place and quickly wound the slack around her fist. "When we film for post you call me Goddess like all the other bitchboys," she added with a quick yank of the leash, forcing him down to all fours.

The leash in hand Erin moved to sit on the edge of the bed and slowly raised her booted foot to his shoulder. "There are certain protocols that true for either situation," she said gently pushed him down so his head was nearly on the floor before sliding her other foot into his line of sight. "You stay on all fours until I tell you otherwise. You don't look me in the eye either, in less I command you do so. And I require a show of prostration...a greeting a sorts," he added with a shrug that Jamie probably didn't see. "Kiss my feet and say, 'I am yours Lady and I am useless without your guidance. Use me. Mold me into your perfect toy so that I may please you always.' That's the bitchboy oath. Whenever I ask who you are, that's what I want to hear. Fuck it up and it's your ass. Got that prettyboy?"
 
Back
Top