On the other side of the tracks (closed)

"I thought you don't dance."

He gave her a grin. Oh he knew she danced, it was just fun to tease her. He got up from their seat and helped her up, before leading the way to the dance floor. With the music pumping and bodies twisting around them, there was nothing else to do but join in, he paused and gave her a grin, leaning in close

"So show me what you've got!"
 
"I think you're learning there's more to me than the vicars daughter and also more to me than meets the eye." She shouted over the music to him. She began moving her body slowly and sensually to the music. "Come on tough boy show me you can dance." She playfully taunted him.
 
He grinned at her words and her challenge, he moved closer, moving along with her, his eyes locked with her own as his fingers rested lightly on her middle. He had to admit that he was having fun, of course the wild side she was showing him was helping a lot.

During the dancing he moved behind her, their bodies pressed closer together now, his hands resting on her hips and he leaned in to kiss her neck just underneath her ear. He enjoyed her smell and the feel of her body inside the dress. In fact he was starting to have thoughts of her out of that dress.
 
She pushed up against him. Her tight little ass against his trousers. She was loving her time with him. She felt like she had known him forever. She had never wanted anyone like she did him. They had fooled around the other night but tonight she wanted much much more with him. Her body was moving more sexually against his. She was really letting her hair down with him.
 
He really enjoyed how she moved with the music, how she totally let go and of course how she went along with it all. Add to that the fact that she didn't have much to drink, that added to the fact that the evening could turn out much better than he had hoped for at first.

He just had to make sure to capture the moments that would lead to the complete transformation of the innocent girl. His revenge would be complete.
 
She turned to face him. Her arms went around his neck. She pushed her boobs up against his chest. She kissed him passionately as their bodies danced together. “I want you to take all of me tonight.” She whispered into his ear. She wasn’t a virgin but had very little experience with guys especially guys like him. She had so enjoyed their playing around the other night and couldn’t wait for the real thing to happen tonight.
 
He really liked what he heard from her, but to be honest he liked even more what he felt, especially when they kissed. How her soft breasts pushed up against him, how her tongue played with his. As impossible as he would have thought it to be a few days back, she was actually arousing him.

All for the cause his mind told him, but his body did not quite agree with that, he was just a man after all. He slid his hands from her waist and cupped her buttocks, giving them a firm squeeze through the leather dress and pulled from the kiss, giving her a slight smile.

"You keep on making out with me while we dance and I might just take you up on that offer right here in front of everybody."
 
She squealed feeling him grab her ass and then it turned to a moan as squeezed her ass through the tight leather dress. She loved how he made her feel. His hands felt like they belonged on her body. She was in heaven in his arms.

"You're so bad but I love it." She said laughing. Her hands stroking his muscular arms. "I want you so bad. I might start humping your leg if you don't get me out of here and out of this dress." She whispered rubbing her body against him and kissing at his neck.
 
He grinned at her, "And who says that it will be a bad thing if you did start humping my leg? That might be something you may enjoy since we are clearly both in the mood to get you out of that dress."

He leaned in close and nibbled on the skin of her neck just below her ear, his hand now resting on her hip, slowly sliding from her hip to her buttock while the other hand slowly ran over her back.
 
She bite her lip looking at him. God she wanted him. Why wasn’t he getting her out of the place yet? She knew he wanted her too from the way he looked at her but also from his words. She tossed her hair back. He began nibbling on her neck. She moaned loudly. His hand rested on her hip moved down to her ass while the other moved over her back.

She moved her legs around one of his leg and did just what she said she would, she began humping his leg. “Unless you want do it on the dancefloor with an audience get me out of here.” She said. This behaviour was so out of character for her but he just brought this out of her.
 
He loved how she grinded up against him, the fact that her lust were spiraling so far out of control that she just didn't care anymore. He noticed the looks they were getting from a few people and he loved it. Not only because it raised his credibility and status, but because quite a few of the people here knew exactly who she was.

Finally he could stand no more, the teasing from the previous evening, the thoughts he have had about her and her hot body demanding not for attention but instead to be fucked. He disentangled himself from her and took hold of her hand, leading the way outside, he cast around for a private place to release their tensions, but of course there wasn't any. The want just grew too much and he pushed her over the bonnet of the nearest car, using his body to push her onto the hood as his hands pulled the hem of her dress up over her firm, sexy ass.

He pulled the hair from her neck and gently bit and then kissed her neck, nibbling on her earlobe as his other hand slid her panties aside and stroked over the wet lips of her pussy. He growled in her ear as two of his fingers delved into her wet folds, "It's not the dance floor, but I'm going to take you right here."
 
Even Chantel was amazed by her behaviour with Dale. Nobody had ever brought this sort of behaviour out of her. She felt like Dales was just awakening what was already in her. She had always wanted to experience a love affair like this. Her passion and desire for him was only growing and growing. He led the, both outside looking for a private corner. He pushed her body up against the hood of a car. She didn't care where he took her she just needed him to take her right now. She felt like if she had to wait any longer her body would just explode.


He pushed her dress up over her ass. He began to kiss and bite her neck making her moan out in pleasure. She felt his fingers find her wet pussy lips and then he pushed two fingers into her. "Dale forget the foreplay I need you in me. I need you to fuck me. For now I just need you to fuck me hard. There's other times we can take it slow but I need you in me." She said. She began undoing his pants in a hurry.
 
He grinned at her, using his best Cockney accent, "That wasn't foreplay luv."

As her hands managed to undo his belt and pants, he pulled her from the hood and turned her around to push her over the hood. He freed his rock-hard, throbbing cock from the confines of his underwear and used his free hand to push her down on to the hood. Again his fingers found the folds of her pussy and he wiggled the tip of his finger over her clit, teasing the both of them.

He wanted her, the straining and throbbing of his cock was enough to drive coherent thought from his mind, the smell of her arousal, the feel of her skin pushing up against him as he guided his cock towards her entrance... He sank deeply into her wet pussy, breathing a sigh of relief, pushing forward to feel the tight walls of her sex stretch to accommodate his invading girth.

"Fuck yes."

The words escaped his clenched teeth as he gripped her hip with one hand and stroked deeper into her, pulling back only to drive himself deeper into her. His hand behind her back pulled the top of her dress downwards to unclasp her bra and he let go of her hip to use both hands to pull down her dress and underwear to expose her quite impressive bust. He took hold of her breasts now, his groin pushed up against her ass. Pinching at her hard nipples he started to move hard and fast inside her, his groin slapping loudly against her firm buttocks as he pulled her body up against him, gently biting at her neck and earlobe as he drove himself into her from behind repeatedly.
 
She laughed at his cockney accent and kissed him passionately. He pushed her over the hood of the car. Her ass up in the air. She moaned out feeling his fingers teasing her pussy which was getting very wet. She could not wait to feel him deep in her wet wanting pussy. "I need you so much." She said. She felt his cock against her pussy.

She moaned out feeling him slide into her. He was stretching out her pussy as he slid deeper into her. "Oh Dale." She cried out. He felt way better in her than she had imagined. She knew this was going to be amazing and unlike any fuck she had ever had. He was so different and she liked that lots and she liked him a lot too.

He held onto her hip thrusting into her making her moan out. She pushed back on his cock. He got her tits out and grabbed hold of them. He played with her nipples. She moaned out more. He was thrusting into her harder and faster. She was so in the moment with him and didn't care they were doing it in public. "Oh Dale yes yes!" She cried out.

Her hips were moving in time with his. Her pussy was soaking wet and nipples rock hard. He was biting at her neck and earlobe sending her into a pleasure overload. "Daaalllleeee." She screamed out as her pussy tightened around him. She was cumming. She had never cum so quickly ever he was amazing.
 
He rode the first wave of her orgasm, her body convulsing against him, the tightness of her pussy holding him fast inside her. After the clench faded into the rhythmic spasms of her orgasm, he started thrusting hard and fast inside her again, her juices by now coating his groin and her buttocks. The thrusts now slapping loudly and lewdly into the night air, he enjoyed how her muscles massaged his shaft as he thrust into her, his fingers massaging her breasts and stroke lightly over her nipples as he nibbled her ear once more.

"Cum for me again sweetling."
 
Her fingers gripped hold of the car hard. Her knees going weak. She could not believe she was fucking outside on a car this was so out of character for her. The sweet vicar's daughter was changing so much and she liked it but not as much as she liked him. She hoped he felt the same way. "Dale I'm cumming again." She cried out her body trembling and shaking under him. She was cumming again and it was harder than the last.
 
This was the true meaning of a "quickie", not only was she orgasming in what felt like record time for him, she had a second orgasm, almost on command. It all became just a bit too much for him, the teasing, the feeling of her tight muscles gripping his invading shaft and of course her lust filled moans and loud cries. He wanted ever so badly to cum inside her, but he also knew that it could ruin all his plans. Even though she acted way out of character, she wasn't where he wanted and needed her to be quite yet.

He pulled out at the last moment, his cum splattering against her naked skin and over her panties as he groaned out her name, letting go of her breasts and placing his hands on the hood of the car to steady himself. It took quite some time for him to ride out the waves of ecstasy, during that time he had his face burried in her neck, nuzzling her soft skin.

As the waves of pleasure finally started to subside, he became aware of the voices. He smiled slightly and lifted his head to look. Two parked cars away, stood a small group of people, judging from the phones directed at them, they had quite a show. He lowered his head back to whisper in her ear, "It seems like we attracted a crowd."

He wondered how far along the road she had traveled by now, would she cover herself up and feel ashamed at the fact that a bunch of strangers and some of them actually people she knew, had seen her getting fucked and loving it or would she revel in the fact that they had seen her. A big part of him hoped that she did feel slightly ashamed, but he also hoped that she reveled enough to want to do it again at a later stage.
 
She blushed seeing the crowd they had attracted. She felt a bit embarrassed, not to be with him but to have been caught like this. She quickly pulled up her panties and straightened out her dress. "Let's get out of here. You going to give me a tour of your house because tonight I'm not going home!" She said. She stroked his arm and kissed him passionately.

She wanted to be with him and spend pretty much all of her time with him because she liked him so much. He was the man she wanted in her life. He was everything she had never knew she needed. She didn't care if her father did not like him or if he did she was going to be with. She wanted to be with him and really that should be enough for her father to approve of him.
 
He kissed her back and was quite glad to see the blush covering her neck and cheeks. He wanted to pervert her and bend her from her innocent image and not only have he seen success in his small crusade, so far she had come along quite willingly. He ran a hand over her hair and grinned at her before zipping himself up.

"The grand tour might take longer than one evening."

He walked with her to the car, whistles and cat calls following them. He opened her door, closed it after her and soon enough they left the parking area and drove along the stretch of road back towards town. He looked over at her and smiled slightly, "I think I will definitely take you dancing again."
 
"Well luckily for you I'm planning on spending lots more nights with you." She said with a cute little giggle as she played with her hair.

The whistles and cat calls made her feel awkward. Those things had never happened to her before. Yes she had been hit on before and guys flirted with her but never whistled and cat called at her. He opened the car door for her and she got in. She crossed her legs making her dress slide up her long, toned legs.


"I look forward to it but maybe next time we can find somewhere more private and discrete to fuck." She said with a laugh. She looked out the window at the night sky.the stars were out what a beautiful sight it was. She didn't really know where things were going to go with him but she was enjoying the ride to wherever they were going together.
 
"Well let's hope we do have a more discreet place next time."

He rested his hand on her thigh, but instead of stroking over her thigh, he had his palm upwards, giving her the option to rest her hand in his as they drove. He wasn't quite sure why he did it, not sure why he craved to touch her. The hard, fast fuck in public was part of his plan and it had worked perfectly and yet here he was, offering his hand to her...

Why?
 
She smiled happily taking his hand. She was feeling really happy and felt she was falling in love with him. She didn't just feel it she knew it and although it was still extremely early on it felt right and so good. She ran her other hand through her long hair closing her eyes just take in everything that had happened throughout getting to know him so far. "I really like you Dale." She said opening her eyes to look at him.
 
He gave her a smile and gave her hand a slight squeeze, "I feel the same. I think I kinda showed that not too long ago."

He gave her a slight grin, "If I didn't and it was just for the sex, the couch would have worked just perfectly."

He slowed down as they approached the town limits and he looked at her, she seemed quite happy and that was good, he wanted her to be happy. It took a few minutes for him to pull into his garage, the gate and garage door closing behind them.

He gave her a grin, "A nightcap and coffee, then I will take you home"
 
"I'm not going home." She said. She got out the car and softly pushed him into the wall. She looked into his eyes and kissed him passionately. "I want to stay with you. I don't want coffee. I will take the alcohol and I also want your cock again." She said. She stroked his chest softly and her hand grabbed his cock through his trousers. "I plan on having this cock all night so there's no chance of you taking me back home." She said.
 
He grinned at her, "So innocent, thinking I were talking about coffee."

He leaned down to kiss her and slid his hands down her sides to cup her buttocks and lift her easily onto the hood of his car. He drew back and took a hand full of her hair, it felt silky and soft under his touch. He gave her a gentle tug and leaned into to gently bite her throat. Moving towards her right ear and gently nibbled on her ear before whispering in her ear

"Let me rephrase that, you are coming with me into my place, we will have a drink and then I will fuck you like I'm cheating on my wife with you and I will take you home tomorrow morning."

He gave her ear a sharp nip and leaned back, using his hold on her hair to pull her head back to kiss her hungrily, border lining on dominating more than pleasure. When he drew back, he gave her a smirk, "Just remember, when you enter my home, you leave all your inhibitions behind. This will be an evening we will never forget."

He slid his fingers through her hair, his cock already growing uncomfortable in his briefs.

"So how about that nightcap?"

He stepped away from her, leaving the options open to her
 
Back
Top