Male doctor forces sex on female patient

paperpoet

Virgin
Joined
Jun 23, 2014
Posts
2
I think the title kind of says it all, but I'm thinking this would involve restraints, medical tools as toys, and the scientific, academic, possibly emotionless approach of the doctor.

Possible plot: New female patient comes in for her first routine check up with her new doctor, doctor says he'd like to run some tests. Sexual tests, of course. She's unsure, but he explains that he does this to all of his new patients. She goes along with it, as the examination starts off relatively harmless, but as it progresses to far beyond what is acceptable for a checkup, she is too turned on to care.

Please comment with any other ideas you might have! Also, if you end up writing it, will you please comment with a link to the story so I can read it? Thanks!
 
Flip the paradigm. Male patient, female doctor.

Variant factors: Slight or great age difference. Different ethnicities and/or cultural expectations. Settings: private practice, or general hospital, or university medical center. Is the 'sexual testing" part of a secret experiment, maybe govt-funded? Is the doctor a member of a perv-circle that boast to each other of their exploits?
 
Flip the paradigm. Male patient, female doctor.

Variant factors: Slight or great age difference. Different ethnicities and/or cultural expectations. Settings: private practice, or general hospital, or university medical center. Is the 'sexual testing" part of a secret experiment, maybe govt-funded? Is the doctor a member of a perv-circle that boast to each other of their exploits?
a 'perv-circle' !? oh my!
 
aww yeah...

I would love to read this story if you write it...umm..can anyone recommend a Dr. ?? ;)
 
Or how about this, a young female intern, fresh out of medical school, that has an older male doctor take an "interest" in her. But of course there is an ulterior motive. The older doctor is really evil, sinister, perverted, and slowly wants to draw the young intern into his web of darkness!
 
I am almost thinking a bit similar to the original plot, where it is a male doctor and a new female patient. However, the doctor is a part of said mentioned "perv ring" and they like sharing the naive patients. The first doctor slowly pushes the limits on the female, but he advises that she should really see a specialist. Each specialist slowly eases her into different things / kinks until they have a well trained patient.
 
Or it could go in a something like the route of the movie Hostel, only the extreme violence is replaced with extreme sex. The "doctors" are paid by wealthy clients to lure beautiful women to a hospital, clinic, whatever for various reasons, some may be patients, some be lured there because of job opportunities, but once there are subject to all kinds of perverted sex.
 
Back
Top