The newest Kik messenger thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll send you my kik name there. Will be around all night.

Father Figure or Friend

Father figure (Daddy) or friend for female chat about anything or play as you wish.

Pawleys16 on Kik

35 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested. I'll send you my kik name there.

Twenty-something female.

I like to get to know someone before I get naked.

I check kik at work, so please no NSFW names or avatars.

No married men or men over 50.

Last edited:
Am 35, m, bi, am looking for chat playmates between 25-40. Kik is same as here. Please be mindful that I check Kik at work

happyhayseed on KIK work from home so I have the time to enjoy conversation, females preferred. You pick the topic.. serious, fun, erotic... I enjoy most conversations and getting familiar is always a bonus. No strings.

Same name as here looking for quality chat please dont think with just your dick. :)

just looking for someone to say hi to from time to time during the day, women preferred of course, would like to just make friends oldgar3 is my kik

M 43 in hotel

Bored male in my hotel room. Love to start a chat with a woman or man to pass time. KIK is same as my user here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back