Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

If you are female and interested in any of these RP ideas then PM me... Also, I prefer the role play via thread but I can do PMs too. I will do email as well.

1: A successful business woman has a secret. She want to be used as a sex slave. She finds out about a man who takes woman like her and gives them a weekend 'vacation' from there normal lives. He 'kidnaps' them and takes them to his place in the woods. There he chains her up, spanks her, 'rapes' her, and keeps her in a small room with just a toilet, a sink, and a small cot. She agrees to go on a 'vacation' with him and at the end she doesn't want to go home she wants to stay with him.
--------------------
2: A successful businesswoman is hit by a shrink ray and becomes the miniature plaything of her kidnapper.
--------------
3: A woman answers a posting on an adult message board to become the submissive lover of a wealthy man.
--------------------
4: One night a man, who's wife died a few years ago, is woken up by someone pounding on his front door. At the door he finds a naked woman, begging to be let in, she says she was kidnapped and that her kidnapper is after her. Just then, a car screeches to a halt outside. He quickly lets her in and tells her to get upstairs to his bedroom lock the door and call 911. The man who kidnapped her try to force there way in but the man is able to take care of the kidnapper without killing him, just as the police arrive. The EMTs take the woman to the hospital and the police want to give the man recognition for saving the young woman's life. The man refuses saying he doesn't want to be hounded by the press, he just wants to be left alone.

A few days later, a woman in a nice business suit arrives at the man's door. He doesn't recognize her at first but after a moment or two he realizes that it was the woman he saved. She tells him that she's eternally grateful for what he did for her and would be willing to do anything to repay him for what he did for her...
----------------------
5: A professor at a university wants to do a study on the effects of hypnosis. His thoughts are genuine at first, but as the sessions progress, with a female who has volunteered to be his subject, he thinks that he would like to push the study, without her knowledge, into becoming his sex slave.
----------------
6: A real estate agent is kidnapped and raped while showing a house to what she thinks is a potential buyer.(Taken)
-------------
7: A rich man has moved to the mountains to enjoy a more quiet slower pace of life. He built a nice cabin in the woods with all the latest appliances and electronics. He grows some of his vegetables and raises chickens. After about a year he realizes he misses female companionship.

But instead of finding a woman who would be willing to give up the city life for a somewhat more rural life, he decides to stalk then kidnap a successful, strong business woman and make her his wife and the mother of his children
-------------------
8: A female celebrity is kidnapped after leaving a red carpet event. He takes her back to his cabin in the mountains near Lake Tahoe to make her his sex slave.
------------------
9: A female celebrity gets into a car accident on her way to a ski resort near Lake Tahoe. She's not hurt too badly. She has no cell service. A man who lives in the mountains finds her and her car and offers to help her. However it's late at night and there's a big blizzard about to come in, so she agrees to go with him to his cabin. That night they get snowed in to his cabin and it would be several weeks before they can get out again. Over the course of there time together they fall in love.
-------------------
10: A woman goes up into the mountains to interview a recluse millionaire, during the interview it starts snowing hard. There is so much snow that it traps the two of them together for the winter. (Taken)
------------------
11: A woman is unknowingly given to a friend of her boss as part of a business deal and she is forced to become her new owner's sex slave
------------------
12: A woman is blackmailed into becoming her boss' sex slave after he finds out that she has been stealing from the company.
------------------
13: A woman is forced to become a sex slave after she is caught breaking into a man's home.
-----------------
14: A woman is a complete bitch to every one. She pushes one of her employees over the edge, he rapes her and then blackmails her into giving him everything including her body. (Taken)
 
Last edited:
Hello! I'm a very literate female ready to play some games! I'm into a lot of things ranging from vanilla play to hardcore play. I used to belong to a sci-fi RP site, but they long ago shut down. I just want to write. I'm not looking for drama, I'd just rather write about it.
I can write to your specifics. I'm mostly looking for male co-writers to create some interesting stories with. So please, let me know if you're interested. I'll be on and off all day as I explore this site. Thanks!
 
I have two scenarios running in my head that I would love to write about :)

1) Based on USA Network's TV show Suits
You'll be the best closer in NYC, Harvey Specter.
I'll be his first love (no not Scotty) but his first love back from when he still lived in Chicago. I'm still on the fence on how I want to characterize the girl either 1) an upperclass wealthy girl that Harvey had no chance in getting back in the day- but they were close/grew up with, because they had some common link 2) or some middle class girl- Currently I'm leaning onto the first one.

2) Based on Showtime's The Tudors
You'll be Henry Cavill's character Charles Brandon.
I'll be King Henry VIII's younger sister Mary Tudor who Brandon secretly marries. In the storyline (and I believe in history as well) Brandon accompanies Mary when she goes off to marry an elderly king-this is when their love blossoms. I'm thinking we can start writing when they are still at court/make their voyage to this foreign kingdom where Mary is to be married off to.

BTW the storylines DO NOT have to be perfectly set to the TV show. The TV show is just as a basis to the storyline- so if you havent seen the show but are at least familiar with it- thats fine too :)

And here is my SRP Writer's Profile- please read it :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51784231&postcount=623

Please PM me if interested :)

PS the tv shows mentioned above are the property of their respective tv networks and I have no intention of doing any copyright infringement (FYI)
 
Last edited:
I have two scenarios running in my head that I would love to write about :)

1) Based on USA Network's TV show Suits
You'll be the best closer in NYC, Harvey Specter.
I'll be his first love (no not Scotty) but his first love back from when he still lived in Chicago. I'm still on the fence on how I want to characterize the girl either 1) an upperclass wealthy girl that Harvey had no chance in getting back in the day- but they were close/grew up with, because they had some common link 2) or some middle class girl- Currently I'm leaning onto the first one.

2) Based on Showtime's The Tudors
You'll be Henry Cavill's character Charles Brandon.
I'll be King Henry VIII's younger sister Mary Tudor who Brandon secretly marries. In the storyline (and I believe in history as well) Brandon accompanies Mary when she goes off to marry an elderly king-this is when their love blossoms. I'm thinking we can start writing when they are still at court/make their voyage to this foreign kingdom where Mary is to be married off to.

And here is my SRP Writer's Profile- please read it :)

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=51784231&postcount=623

PS the tv shows mentioned above are the property of their respective tv networks and I have no intention of doing any copyright infringement (FYI)

I like the ideas, I've heard of the shows, but have never seen them. Let me know if you have any other ideas wandering around.
 
Years and years ago I read an internet blog about a young college girl who was a bit of a bitch. Her professor tolerated her until one day she was disturbing his office hours because of a bad grade and he was fed up. So he pulls her over his knee and spanks her. So incredibly turned on she ends up his sexual submissive until she left college. I'd love to play with this idea if anyone has ideas.
 
I'm looking for a strong male writer to play the role of a teacher or principal that takes advantage of one of his students.

If interested, please send me a PM and we can discuss the thread.
 
Hi!

I’m looking for a woman to try a something a little different (at least for me), and try a role play where one of the characters are blind. Which character that is, whether the disability is a recent or lifelong ailment, and the identity of the other character is all up for discussion. I prefer working out the story between the two of us.

Send me a pm if you’re interested.
Thanks
 
Hello everyone! I've been away for quite some time and I'm interested in jumping in again. I don't have any ideas yet, but I just wanted to put my name out there.

If you'd like to chat and maybe start something up, take a glance at my SRP profile and send me a message :) I look forward to getting readjusted.
 
Here's my plot: A young woman who for some reason moves to a lone cabin in the woods near a town, but still far enough away to be private (maybe she's writing a novel, decides she hates city life and just moves to a remote place, etc). Now this story can go two ways. A: She rescues a wolf and it runs off once it heals. It spies on her and helps the clueless city girl survive from other wild beasts or poisoning herself on berries, etc. She doesn't know the wolf turns into a man. B. She meets a man, same scenario and doesn't know he turns into a wolf.

Yes. Another were story. I've been wanting to do it for a moment, but I don't want it to be all romantical and sweet. I'm looking at dark, grimy, tough, with a twist. I don't want him to be mean to her, maybe even be infatuated with her almost to a scary point. I want a story and not just fast track to sex.

I need a male writer. One who is literate and can form more than one sentence or word and who doesn't rp as me or just repeat what I have written before. If interested hit me up.

FILLED

If you have any weird, dark, or non-common threads please pm me. I usually like the unordinary threads
 
Last edited:
BITTEN
Hi lit role players.. Looking for writers whom would be interested to start a storyline based on the tv show bitten. We don't have to use the tv cannon roles but I want the story to be Alpha's versus the Mutts... Please pm if interested.

 
Always looking for People to rp with I got a few ideas in my links one i am still interested in doing is based on the band Gorillaz where it woudl be Noodle and 2-D in a romantic involvement or it may be noodle surrounded by all these men lets loose and submits to the three of them we will see how that works out but looking for so much more.

Also highly doubt it but looking for some one to Enjoy a megaman rp with from any of the games or series.
 
I have an idea for a story where my character is getting married and on the night of his bachelor party this one stripper is extremely attracted to him and what starts out as a lap dance becomes much more. She seduces the drunken bachelor and winds up in his hotel room where things quickly heat up and a love triangle ensues after that night.
 
I'm looking for a new roleplay. I don't have any ideas currently so I'm open to suggestions. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks.
 
Hello,

I am new to these forums, but I'm not new to SRP in general and I'm looking forward to getting to know the community here. At the moment due to time constraints, I'm only looking to get involved with one or two writing partners. EDIT: For clarification, I am female and usually lean towards playing female characters only.

At this time, I'm looking for literate writers who are interested in domination. I prefer those who enjoy hardcore scenarios, although I'm open to discussion on any kinks people may want to avoid or explore. Although I can write domination bit-pieces, I much prefer writing submissive roles. I also like to explore story before getting to sexual scenes, I find it all a lot more satisfying that way. If you're interested in long-term and expansive stories I'd like to hear from you.

Some ideas I have - if interested in any of these, please PM me! I am up to chat about the ideas more in-depth and change aspects of them for the right writer. This is just to outline my general interests and what I'm looking for here, but I'd like to hear any ideas from others too.

Fantasy fiction
I have a soft spot for stories held in fantasy settings - ranging from more realistic but medieval scenarios to full-on creative worlds featuring different races. i.e: Trolls, orcs, elves.

I have enjoyed a few plots within this genre, but at the moment I'm looking for someone interested in more standard tropes: War-forced marriage, kidnapping, cross-species sex, etc. I can go into detail of a few basic plotlines I have in mind through PM if anyone is interested in hearing more.


Modern Blackmail
An older man (40+) finds some questionable content of a young student (19-23) - this can be a family friend, a teacher/tutor, or perhaps a complete stranger. He takes it upon himself to teach her a lesson, and eventually it evolves into a possible blackmail situation whilst he aims to control certain aspects of her life. Possible expansion could be introducing more characters into things as she struggles to keep up with demands or with balancing her duties to him whilst keeping up the façade at college, work and/or home. This idea is very open to different things being changed, but I would insist this needs someone comfortable with BDSM, rape play, long-term blackmailing situations and the like.
 
Last edited:
Hi there. I'm looking for a lovely lady to help me cook up a fun idea today. Open to lots of subjects and scenarios. PM me! :)

Some kind of cheating scenario would really tickle my fancy ;)
 
Last edited:
Greetings all,

Giving it a bump with a few additions.

I'm a detailed writer looking for the same from my partners. Gender makes no difference to me, in or out of character. I'm into interesting situations and characters, not specific kinks and body types.

Check out my Profile at the bottom for a more in-depth look at what really gets my creative boner throbbin'. (Note – I do not possess a real boner, sorry!)

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:
Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Setting - This includes fantasy, sci-fi and and Modern Fantasy. These are currently the big 3 I enjoy and am actively looking to get involved in.
Sexual Encounters – A good blend of story and sexual encounters is what I am looking for. No need to rush to either.
Multi-paragraphs – I don’t want a novel from each post, but when there is a chance for description and details, me likey likey.

Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?
Other people writing how my character reacts – Not too much to be said about that. Just don't do it. Play your character, I play mine. That's the point, right?

Ideas -

Freeing the Beast (Supernatural/Horror/Dark Comedy)-

The idea is inspired from several sources, drawn from ghost hunting TV shows and the old movie Monster Squad.

A young group of people run a web series on youtube proclaiming themselves as paranormal hunters. They go to 'haunted' places to investigate them and post their videos on youtube.

Ash Kibs and her friends go hunting for legendary beasts and monsters of legend, such as vampires, mummies, werewolves, and ghosts.
So far they have found nothing, had no exciting encounters and have generally nothing important. The main character doesn't want to have to resort to trickery and lies to get numbers.
One of her contacts finds a legend of a old house in the woods that was once rumored to be a place of black magic and Nazi occult connections. The house was where numerous Nazi’s flocked to after the war to continue their occult experiments. This one in particular was about immortality and different ways of finding it.


The character I would play would be the 'host' of the show: Ash Kibs

Other characters could be the camera, sound person, even a co-host, or anything else you can come up with.

Detective Nikki Sweet (Urban Fantasy) -

Had a thread started with the character Nikki Sweet: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=936073

Would love to try and get Nikki into any interesting situations and stories.

Short and dirty Scenarios –

(Modern) - Looking to start up a short lived scene based off this idea.

(Modern Furry) - A sultry furry with an insatiable appetite for sex. Some visual inspiration.
What trouble could she get into? Let’s see!

Half-Elf Sorceress – A high fantasy adventure featuring a half-elven sorceress with an overactive libido. What raunchy mis-adventures can she get into?


Just a few examples. Don't see anything that floats your boat? PM me with any ideas and I will be glad to discuss them. I'm a big fan of a big back and forth communication before starting up a thread. No need to waste time if we don't click.

Also take a look at my other ideas here.
 
Seeking 2 female writers

Deleted. New plot planned and posted further down. Check it out. :)
 
Last edited:
Hi!

waves to all

I'm looking to pick up a few new threads. Please check out my book of ideas for some of my current ideas, examples of my writing and so on. I'm also open to new ideas so if you think you have a character or story that you think I'd suit...please just let me know!
I'm a rambly writer who can't find her words at the moment. Help me...?

smiles winningly

Thanks for reading!

Brit
x
 
I've finally the time to return to Literotica, hopefully to reconnect with some of the talented people I was writing with before - but also wanting to see if there's anyone around wanting to take part in some deliciously dominating storylines! My SRP profile is linked in my signature for more details of likes and dislikes, but I encourage people to PM me any questions (or ideas!) they may have. I roleplay on the forum mostly, but I am comfortable with roleplaying through e-mail if required. I do not roleplay through any IM services. Also for basic information, I am a female writer who represents female characters, and I am open to stories with both male and female dominants.

I am a lover of fantasy settings - cross-species rape play, slavery, all welcome here. I usually deviate to the Elven beauty being ravaged by a brutal Orc or Troll (or more than one), but I am happy to explore other races or options from that trope as well.

I occasionally do modern era settings if the idea piques my interest - if you have an idea and you want a rambling submissive involved, do hit me up and we can chat something out!

Past ideas I've had fun with are:

Elven warrior is betrayed by the group she is with, given away to a tribe of Orc as the first of five planned peace offerings to keep the present war at stalemate. At first she is kept as a humiliated slave, but eventually their curiosity overcomes them and they begin to exploit her helpless position for their own pleasure. Eventually she is taken fully as a pleasure slave, eventually included in one of their mating rituals to excite the males before they move on to their own female kin. This story eventually evolved to more peace offerings entering the clan and an attempted escape, but eventually the first Elven woman was broken and her eventual role was to train the new offerings, chained and subservient to her Orc masters.


The second was a more traditionally medieval setting where a young female of nineteen was hoodwinked by a travelling mage who took a fancy to her looks and innocence. Promising her a glorious life beyond the drudgery of her dirt-poor village he whisks her away, only to imprison her within his own castle miles away from any sort of helpful civilisation. With the help of his other conquests and conjured up companions, he attempts to break the young girl to become another willing nymph. There are troubles ahead as she locks herself in one of his studies and utters a spell to conjure a demon lord to protect her from the mage and his deviants - but the demon lord wants something in return for his aid...


Another example of my tastes was set in a modern era setting - a college student left her phone at a restaurant, where an older man who has been eyeing her for a while picks it up and looks through it with innocent curiosity. He sees explicit photographs of her which she sent to her current boyfriend and decides to take advantage of the situation by blackmailing her, threatening to tell her parents and the uptight college she attends. After confronting her at her evening job as a waitress, he orders her to go to a hotel room where he leaves a note for her to handcuff herself to a chair and await his presence. After a night of teaching her a lesson - humiliating her, teasing her, and eventually forcing himself on her, all whilst taking more photos - he decides the fun can't possibly stop there and begins a long-term blackmail situation in which he all but enslaves her.


If any of the above piqued your interest, let me know! I'd love to revisit any of the above ideas or hear from people who have similar tastes.

- axilyae
 
Last edited:
Seeking female(s)

Hello! I'm new around the forum, but always loved the idea of Roleplaying. All the times I tried it was over Omegle or Kik, so I thought that here I would be able to find more interesting settings.

I'm not very that literate, since english isn't my native language and I'm mainly looking for roleplay to fit between my work hours and weekends.

If someone has a plot and wanna give a shot, PM me.

Things I'm not into:
Scat, Watersports: Because just no.

Thanks you all :)
 
Hi all -

Looking for a male RPer to act out a story about a girl and her incubus. If you're not familiar with the fantastic "Loki's Dirty Whispers" tumblr, there would be a good place to start on what I'm looking for - http://lokis-dirty-whispers.tumblr.com

BDSM friendly /experimentation a plus.

PM me if you're interested!

-A.
 
Back
Top