Missouri Rollcall

Hello housewife, I'm a 66yo male in Marshfield. What are you looking for?

I am trying very hard to be a good girl this week, but you are making it difficult! Now you live very very far away so be nice!

Who me? Nahhhhh. I'm closer than you think and being very nice...lol...and i do think you are being a good girl! :devil:

Who me? Nahhhhh. I'm closer than you think and being very nice...lol...and i do think you are being a good girl! :devil:

I have been to St Louis Its way across the state......and with my weekend plans yes I will be VERY VERY VERY good!

I have been to St Louis Its way across the state......and with my weekend plans yes I will be VERY VERY VERY good!

Haha, i have to hear more about these weekend plans...as i can imagine you being very very very good...lol

oh are state isn't big enough to contain the naughtiness...lol

Haha, i have to hear more about these weekend plans...as i can imagine you being very very very good...lol

oh are state isn't big enough to contain the naughtiness...lol

Ya know I am taking a psychology class and most of us here have what are considered paraphiliac behaviors......and the teacher keeps asking what treatment I would recommend. I am having a difficult time telling her to leave me and my behaviors alone!

Kansas City here, on the Kansas side, but in Missouri often...:cool:

Back