the im not horny but wouldnt mind a chat about something else thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would chat but I am too horny.......... is that a catch 22 situation?
 
So does that mean if someone stops posting on this thread, that they are, umm....

:D
 
O hhhh I worked 10 yest.. trying to make it so I can have friday all the way off and just get up and head out to cleveland when I wake up.
 
My boss will be gone Thursday and Friday, so that is like a 4 day weekend, right?

Well it is for me. :D
 
My boss will be gone Thursday and Friday, so that is like a 4 day weekend, right?

Well it is for me. :D

If I didnt have a weekend away in a exec suite sweet with a gigantic bed and shower I would be hating on you ;)
 
My boss randomly left yesterday halfway through the day... no complaints here! Things always seem to get done easier when he's not around!

And enjoy the exec suite! Hopefully it was a comp suite on top of that! (And at the risk if sounding like a typical Lit guy) I hope you have someone to share that huge bed and wonderful shower with. ;)
 
Last edited:
Oddly... my boss just emailed she had to leave.

Hahaha.. typical.. and it was a comp exec suite at that ;) I have some pretty good connections..


Now bring on all that yummmmm beer ;) im very much expecting to have 100 new kinds this weekend. Small samples people. Calm the fuck down :)
 
Lol. You know you love the Mitten! Or at least you used to. ;)

I'm doing well. Same old stuff. Things going good for you?

It would be hard to be mad at you long stud muffin ;)

Eh its busy.. beer is booming you know :) not much else has changed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top