Go to 'meet' sites

KarsynCurious

Really Really Experienced
Ok, curiosity is getting the better of me.

Has anyone tried out sites like instabang, or the like, where you can connect with people in your area?

Obviously, my 'connection' interest are adult in nature and primarily related to other women. Possibly for chat, watching, etc.

I tried instabang, but it requires payment to perform simple messaging with other people; which is a drag.

Any suggestions?

Has anyone tried out sites like instabang, or the like, where you can connect with people in your area?

Obviously, my 'connection' interest are adult in nature and primarily related to other women. Possibly for chat, watching, etc.

I tried instabang, but it requires payment to perform simple messaging with other people; which is a drag.

Any suggestions?

Tinder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkiR1KjIw7k

seriously, though, i am on it and it suggests people for me, but i live in bfe so i had to set my range to 100 miles...

Thanks for the alternate suggestions, but I'm really sort of looking for a proper web site. Mobile apps tend to be pretty intrusive, so I'm hoping to avoid those. Thanks, though! :)

Any other suggestions. Again, looking for something kind of like instabang. Surely there are other web-based things of this sort. Hmmmm .....

Plenty of Fish is not bad and has lot of different orientations
the site is "pof" with the regular period com after it

Any suggestions?
If you do find anything please let me know. I used to use the lit chat to talk to people but that seems to be constantly down now. It was a lot of fun and I haven't found anywhere else to meet and talk to people.

I love to chat and show off to another women hit me up I think I can help you.

Any suggestions?

Aside from Lit, of course, I've had pretty good luck with OKCupid. While it's a pretty normal dating site, it allows you to state what your orientation and objectives are, including casual sex. There is an extensive list of questions that you can answer, and those are used to calculate a Match %. I've met a handful of women on the site over the past few years. LOTS of Poly people, if that's your thing.

Good Luck

Back