Jenny and Mark " Close "

Jenny through her head back and her hips rose slightly as she felt him enter her. There was no way that this could be undone now. Mark was now fully inside of her and he felt amazing. It had been a long time since she had sex but she really wasn't looking for it. Now it just kinda fell into her lap literally!

She parted her legs and rose them higher, almost high enough for her knees to touch her nipples. Jenny wanted to feel him as deep as she could inside of her. Her head nodded towards each leg, wanting Mark to take hold of them.

Then she through her hands above her head and gripped the sheets of the bed. "Give me all you got son" she moaned.
 
Even as he enter her, Mark couldn’t remember ever feeling this hot for any of the girls in college, but being inside his mother had to be the hottest feeling he ever felt. Was this because she was his mother or the fact that it was the worst taboo they were both committing.

Mark threw his thoughts aside as she parted her legs raising them higher, than signaling for him to hold them back. He knew exactly what she wanted and did as she asked without saying it.

“Give me all you got son” she said as a soft moan escaped her lips.

In that position she was wide open to him and just as she asked, he pushed his hips hard, driving his cock into her welcoming pussy up to his balls. Suddenly realizing that none of the other girl’s pussy felt as good as his mother’s.

“God I never thought you could feel this good mother and fit me so perfectly.”
 
As Jenny felt him push into her and his balls graze her arse she purred. Her hands that were raised above her head gripped the soft sheets of her bed even tighter. "I would have never thought you had this in you Mark" she moaned as he started to slowly pull out of her and into her. Her breast bounced slightly and slowly then the real pounding as started.

At first their slowly movements were a way of getting to know each other Jenny thought to herself. Letting her body get used to him, and letting her pussy get used to taking his girth. Jenny groaned louder and louder each time he drove himself deeper into her.

"Damn!" she screamed nearly at the top of her lungs as she felt herself starting to cum from her son's rock solid cock being pushed into her. Eventually she moved her hand down to her clit and began to rub it hard forcing more and more of her cum out for him. The room was filled with the wet slurping sounds of their sex and she love it.
 
"I would have never thought you had this in you Mark

Mark smiled at her words and though about the college girls. He might be just 19 now, but college can teach a willing boy how to become a man in bed, and how to please a woman very quickly or he is left behind.

Every boy will grow up in many different way mother, and by the sounds I hear you are making, what I learned is to your liking. He told her smiling. He told her picking up the pace a little bit more to drive her closer to her first orgasm.

“Damn!” She screamed aloud and caught Mark by surprise, before her realized she was about to have an orgasm. He then saw her hand slip down and started rubbing her clit. Already he thought with a smile they just got started.

It was then that he felt the warm wetness around his cock, and the wet sounds of his cock was making pumping into her. The sound got suddenly very how loud in the bedroom.

Mark looks at his mother and smile while he keep pumping his hard cock into her wet pussy without missing a beat.
 
Jenny saw him smiling down at her naked body before his eyes as he gave her himself over and over again. She would have loved to smile herself but with all the sensations of the moment all that she was able to do was form an "Oh" face. Jenny's lips had pressed firmly together, giving her a pout almost.

The forbidden part of it was only making it more and more intriguing to Jenny. She begged her son not to stop, not to stop pumping his manhood inside of her until she felt him fill the inside of her. Her taking her son's cum would be the most forbidden act of all and she wanted that. Jenny wanted to feel that excitement run through her body.
 
Mark thought his mother was about to say something but her lips were formed to say “Oh” something, he smiled and kept pumping into her like she asked him to. Mark wanted to give his mother a night of sex she would never forget.

I know you want me to cum in you, so I won’t even asked if I should pull out.

I’m almost there Mom and he drives into her faster and harder, and in the last second before he came he pushed harder with his hips and came deep inside her. OO0Oh! fuuuuck Mooooom.

He leaned his head to hers and kissed her perspiration covered lips.
 
Jenny threw her arms around him and held him close to her body for a moment as he spewed inside of her. It was the best sex she had ever had other than taking his father in bed. Now after the deed was done, how would there relationship be? Would she still be seen as his mother or as his lover? There was a small moment of guilt that ripped through her body when she thought of those questions.

She didn't blame him at all. Jenny knew she had played a major part in the seduction of her own son. He was only 19, how could he resist a sexy woman such as herself throwing sex at him?

Just then she decided that she would try to do her best not to let something like that happen again. She looked down at her son with loving eyes, stroking his hair and giving him a kiss on the forehead "That was...it was amazing but Mark, we shouldn't do it again"

A small tear fell from her eye as she finished "You should be with someone your own age...and someone who isn't your mom, son." Jenny was totally sincere with her words but deep down she still felt that flame for her son. She would just have to bury that lust deep down.
 
Mark didn’t pull out of her when her arms went around his neck and she held him close to her body, and he was not about to pull out of her just yet. He loved how good this felt and couldn’t wait till next time, and perhaps they could sleep in the same bed from now on.

He looks into her eyes before he pulls out of her and right away he noticed something was not right. He expected to see her smiling or looking happier but he didn’t. He was going to ask what was bothering her but he opted to let her say it when she was ready.

He could ready her eyes when she looks down on him, and thou he could see love he didn’t like the kissed on his forehead. He knew he was not going to like what was coming next. He could feel his mother was having regrets over what just happen.

"That was...it was amazing but Mark, we shouldn't do it again" she said.

Mark couldn’t believe she actually said that after she got what she wanted, and now she didn’t wanted it any more. Mark studied her face for a moment while thinking things over, and the one thing he knew, was that he would have his mother again and again.

Sorry to differ with you mom but I don’t want someone my own age. I have whom I want right now and this is not going to be the last time.

He gets off the bed and heads for the shower.
 
Jenny sat up on her elbows and watched him leave to the shower. She shook her head not able to believe what she had just heard really. Mark wanted to continue their little "affair"? It wasn't like she had stopped lusting after him either but she was the parent here. Jenny wanted to set an example for her son.

As she grabbed her robe and waited for him to step out of the shower she asked herself just how long had he been lusting after her. Jenny had only just now saw her son in a sexual light. She would be lying if she said that she hadn't been thinking and dreaming about his cock since that day on the beach.

Jenny playfully squeezed her breasts and tweaked her nipples as she got a big laugh. "That little perve!" she grumbled under her voice and through her laughter. Just then she got the idea to bust in on him in the shower. She stormed into the bathroom, standing outside glass shower door with her hands on her hips. "You wanted me to see your cock that day on the beach! Didn't you?"

A smile on her face as she asked him. Jenny didn't feel half as bad as earlier now that she knew he was the one planning on seducing her as well.
 
Mark realized he said too much on the way to the shower, it was too late and he couldn’t take it back. He thought his mother was the sexiest woman he ever saw, but it wasn’t till he started to have sex with the college girls that he started to compared them with his mother.

That day on the beach when he saw his mother looking at hid shorts and the outline of his cock, that’s when he saw her in a different light. He was fully aware that it was a line he could never cross, but then his mother started seducing him. He smiled to himself wondering what she thought after his outburst before stalking away into the shower.

He wasn’t surprised when she burst into the shower accusing him. Intentionally making sure she would notice the size of his cock, well he did but he wasn’t going to admit it. Beside, he did tell her to look where a mother never should look.

I never did such a thing mother. I saw you looking at it when I came out of the water and walked towards you, and that’s when I knew you wanted it as much as I wanted yours. He smiled at her standing there in all her glory, and had to admit she was a stunning looking woman.

Are you just going to stand there watching me shower, or are you coming in so we can wash ourselves then go to dinner? He said smiling at her.
 
Jenny just chuckled at her son's question and then gladly stepped into the shower. "I'm your mother Mark. I though when you're trying to hide something" she laughed and smiled as she grabbed the soap.

She watched the water sliding over his body and could feel that familiar feeling of before starting to come over her. Jenny had felt all the blood in her body rushing to one place and knew then that this had to be a quick shower.

Lifting her leg and resting it in the corner of the shower so that she could wash it. Her back was turned from her son intentionally to see what he would do.
 
And I am your son mother and the only time you know I’m hiding something it’s when I let you know I am. He grins at her.

He looks at his mother and could feel that familiar tingling in his groin's again, aware that she too was looking at his body.

He watched her place her foot on the corner of the shower with her back to him, and smiled when she bends over to wash her leg, and give him a beautiful view of her great looking derriere, and her still puffed pussy lips.

He knew she did that intentionally. "God mother you’re such a tease," he said walking right behind her and press his almost hard cock into her wet lips.
 
"Ooo!" Jenny jumped slightly surprised by his actions. She turned to face him, the soap cascading down her body and between her breasts. "And it would seem you have the same passion for teasing!" she giggled slowly stroking her son's cock.

Jenny could tell that he was semi hard and the thought turned her on like wild fire. "We should get dressed though, there's always time for desert Mark"
 
Mark laughed softly when she jumped as he caught her by surprise with “Ooo” escaping her lips.

“You must admit mother, it looked to good and yummy and very inviting not to. He told her laughing.”

“Huuuuum” was the only sound he made when she stroked his cock, and he knew his mother was turned on.

Yes mother I know we should get dressed, but only till it’s time for dessert. He said kissing her ass cheek.
 
"I'm starting to think you're a bad influence Mark! I really should sit you down and work on you, your manners that is!" Jenny said seductively still stroking him softly.

She leaned in to kiss his neck and flick her tongue behind his ear."So will we be having a sleepover tonight or...will you found something else to occupy your time?"

Jenny would have loved to spend the quality time with her son, getting to know more about him, possibly watching some movies and most importantly who would crack first under the pressure of sharing that bed where they'd made love. Her money was on Mark fondling her beneath to covers before the night was through. Jenny wasn't going to come onto him anymore after their shower and certainly no touching like the way she had been currently doing.

She stepped in front of him soaking herself in the warm water. Her body shining with the sheen of water mixing with tan skin.
 
Mother did it ever occurred to you that I have inherited for you more than from my father? Just look at what we’re doing right now, and if you really like to sit down to teach me whatever. You can just sit on what you’re holding right now, he said wickedly

Mother I never make plans that does not include you in them, he said shivering from the feel of her tongue behind his ear. Mother we’ve been together just the two of us all this time, when would I have the time to make other arrangements that wouldn’t include you?

Mark wasn’t sure how far ahead his mother thought about their new relationship, neither did he, thou it was in the back of his mind. He was fully aware that one day it would have to come to an end, just by their different ages, but him it would fine till that time came.

You’ve been making a daily schedule ever since get got here, so tell me what you had planned for this evening. You know I’m ok with whatever you had in mind to do this evening.

He hugs his mother’s naked body when she moved in front of him all wet and shining. Mom don’t start behaving like a mother when we’re alone please. Be the woman you’ve been the last few days, and when we’re out you can be a mother if that’s what you want to be.

Mother it’s too late to go back in time, and speaking for myself I like the way things are now, but if you want to back in time. We may as well pack up and go home now. It’s your call mother.
 
Last edited:
Jenny rested her head up against his shoulder. He was right there was no way to turn back time and at least here in this tropical paradise they could be who they had become which was lovers. As soon as they went home though, things would have to change between them.

"Mark" she sighed not believing what she was going to say next "Alright, you're right. I think we should enjoy this new relationship between us"

She turned to kiss him in a way that a mother should never kiss her son. Jenny pressed her tongue between his lips and let flirt with his. Her hands released his cock and moved to grip his ass.
 
The bedroom was quite for a change, and the only sound that could be heard was their heavy breathing while resting.

“Mark.” He turned his head towards his mother waiting for her to continue. "Alright, you're right. I think we should enjoy this new relationship between us."

He was still waiting but apparently that was all she was going to say, and he was glad that everything was back to normal. Of course there was nothing normal about their relationship, but that was their life now and neither could ever change it.

When she turned to kiss him it was the kiss of a woman not a mother, and the kiss got deeper and deeper till their tongues joined together. She released his cock she was still holding in her hand and gripped his ass, and then he rolled over so he was now on top of her.

“This is the mother and the woman I want now. “He told her before he pushed her thighs open and drive his now hard cock into her wet pussy.
 
"Mark!" she screamed as she felt him pinning her legs open and diving deeply into her pussy. There was one thing he had in common with his father after all. They both didn't like the word "no" and would take what the wanted. For his father it was usually Jenny's pussy in public places.

Now with her son, it was just him taking her in the first place! She arched her back instinctively as her body adjusted to having him inside of her. Jenny couldn't believe that he was so turned on by her. The thought of which had just made her almost orgasm on his cock as soon as he entered her.

"Fuck me hard son, if you're going to push yourself inside me don't just sit there! Fuck me!" she purred erotically teasing him as he looked down on her naked body.
 
He smiled when she screamed his name “Mark” He had taken her by surprise but he knew his mother loved his cock regardless. Her instinct was as always, and that was to adjust to it and not to pull away, he also knew how much she really love it when they fuck.

Mark couldn’t help himself when his mother was around. He would get so horny for her he that he had have her. And with all her talking about having to stop this, once he was inside her she begged for it.

"Fuck me hard son, if you're going to push yourself inside me don't just sit there! Fuck me!" Mark had a big grin on his face when she proved him right, and she in turn would show all the sign that she loved everything they were doing together.

In reality Mark was crazy in love with his mother and loved to look at her hot naked body. Even in college with so many beautiful girls. He never got so turned on like his mother’s did even wearing some clothes would tun him on at times.
 
Jenny slowly gyrated her hips, riding her son's hard member while she lied on her back. She loved this as much as he did it was true but it was also true that she was his mother. There would come a time when she'd have to draw the line in the sand but not tonight. Not tonight, right at the moment it felt so intoxicating for him to be thrust inside of her like that.

Her fingers had found her perky, nipples and she had started to play with them. Jenny slowly tugged and pinch them, in way almost teasing her son with the very sight of her full round breast.

Now they were his to lick and flick with his tongue as they had sex. Just as the rest of Jenny's body was his to pleasure and receive pleasure and sexual satisfaction in return
 
Mark was glad his mother didn’t bring the subject of stopping as it wasn’t the right thing to do, but the way she was responding to his fucking he knew she wanted it just as much. He knew he could never love another woman like he loved his mother.

Just watching her pinching and pulling on her big hard nipples made his cock harder even as he was fucking her. She was so sexy and hot that he couldn’t never give her up.

He lowered his head and takes a nipple into his mouth and rolls his tongue all around it before he sucks like a baby.

“God you feel so good mother I can’t seem to get enough of you.” He moved his hips a little faster driving into her a little harder, after feeling that too familiar feeling in the base of his cock. “Mom I think I’m getting close,” then his hips moved much faster and going even deeper with every stroke.

Oh! Hell I’m close mom yes yes yes hoooo damnhaaaa and he feel the cum shooting out form from the head. He couldn’t move for a moment then he just rolled to the side.
 
Jenny smiled as he filled her with his cum and then rolled over to the side. "We definitely have to work on you stamina" she said jokingly rubbing her hand softly against his chest. She was enjoying this new relationship between them but it was clear to her that he did need some teaching in the world of sex.

Who would be a better teacher than her? With her experience and now revved up sex drive and Mark's amazing ability to conjure a rock hard cock at a moments notice she knew what most of their days would be like now.

"I would love to teach you a few things son" she spoke giving him a deep kiss.
 
He smiled before turning to look at his mother. “Are you trying to tell me I don’t have enough stamina mother?” He said putting his hand over her gorgeous breast and touching her still very hard erect nipple.

Mother I’m well aware that you’re the best lover I have ever had, and if I need any lessons, I wouldn’t want anyone but you to teach me. What did you have in mind?

He kissed her back deeply, wondering if his mother had decided to continue the relationship like a man and a woman. They were both in a position they could live as man and woman and no one would know they were mother and son, and having the same name it could men that they were husband and wife.
So he he was younger who cared anyway.

He was sure his mother wanted him, but maybe some little guilt inside her kept her from admitting she wanted it as much as he did.
 
Jenny looked to Mark as he spoke. She could tell that there was something lingering in the back of his mind so she took a shot at pinning it down. "I know you maybe wondering what I think about this since I've never really told you how I feel." Jenny spoke sliding on top of him until she was resting on his lap. Her full bouncy breast perfectly aligned with his eyes.

"Eventually someone will find out if we insist on taking this outside of the bedroom son" Jenny's still hard nipples swayed lightly with her chest when she breathed in and out.

"I want this just as much as you do. But the world won't understand that. So for me and your sake can we please just keep the sex between us?" she asked against his member. Her voice was light and pleasant as she asked him that. Jenny herself couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking or feeling now that she had spoken those words.
 
Back
Top