Stalked by a Succubus (open)

As Lilith's lick turned to sucks, Jin moaned, "Yes..." as his cock was rapidly growing hard once more in Lilith's mouth, making his answer clear. Leaning back in his chair a little more, Jin placed on a hand on Lilith's head, stroking her hair as she sucked.
 
Lilith moaned sucking her master skillfully loving that he enjoyed her efforts. She could easily use her powers to make him cum but she preferred doing it this way where both of them were voluntary.
 
Jin's toes curled unconsciously as Lilith's head bobbed up and down in his lap. He watched her body sway back and forth and decided to indulge one of his favorite activities. "Lilith, rub my cock between your tits," he asked her. Lilith's generous breasts had caught his attention since the first time he had laid eyes on her.
 
Lilith grinned and nodded takin his cock out of her mouth with a popping sound. She wrapped her breasts around his cock and looked up at him. " Fuck them mastwe theyre yours"
 
His hips began to move, driving his hard cock in between the soft, warm flesh of Lilith's breasts. "Oh yes..." he groaned. This was something that only a few of his past girlfriends had been well-endowed enough to do for him. Lilith's breasts completely engulfed him, with only the tip emerging from the top of her cleavage when he thrust up.
 
Lilith wrapped her lips around the tip of his cock with each short thrust of his hips. She moaned loving how good his hard cock felt nestled between his breasts.
 
"Oh god..." Jin moaned as her lips closed around the tip of his cock. He continued to drive his hips upwards in a steady rhythm, with Lilith's wet tongue making sure that he was always well lubricated. "That feels so good," he said to her, his legs trembling a little.
 
Lilith smirked slightly and looked up at him and said in his mind" Mmmm im glad
you like master" she sucked more and more moaning then leaving her mouth open so he could fuck her breasts and mouth.
 
Running his hands through her hair, Jin thrust his hips upward, a wet smacking noise began as his hips met the bottom of Lilith's impressive bustline. Though he had cum only just a few minutes ago, he could already feel his control slipping as the softness of Lilith's breasts and her wet mouth overwhelmed him. He tried to hold back, not wanting to cum so soon.
 
Lilith moaned watching him pleasure himself with her body. She smirked feeling him growing close " Mmmm do you want to cum master? Let me taste you down my throat squirt your seed in my belly." She said in his head.
 
Holding on to the back of Lilith's head with both hands, Jin thrust upwards, panting as each stroke brought him closer to orgasm. With a sudden cry of pleasure, his back arched, his cock thrusting into Lilith's mouth as her breasts crushed around his shaft. His body trembled as an intense orgasm overtook him, his cum shooting into Lilith's mouth and down her throat. "Oh god..." Jin moaned, his toes curling against the office floor as his body spasmed.
 
Lilith swallowed all of his cum down into her as her master fucked her mouth and breasts. She heard him panting and felt hom shake with pleasure above her. When he came down his cock slid out of her mouth and she licked it clean. " Mmmm delicious" she said.
 
"Mmm..." Jin groaned, stroking Lilith's hair as she licked him clean. "We're definitely going to be doing that again sometime," he said, basking in the euphoric afterglow of his orgasm. He leaned down and kissed Lilith, if he didn't get her tongue away from his cock, she would have him hard again in no time. "People are going to start wondering what's going on if we keep ourselves locked in here much longer," he said in her mind.
 
Lilith grinned kissing him and stood up snapping her fingers and everything went back in place. She smiled " whenever you want to master" she said and smiled. She kissed him again and unfroze the time so everyone could resume their day normally. She sat at the desk opening the company's website and fixing her clothing. Jin was fully dressed he just needed to button his shirt and pants.
 
Jin buttoned up his shirt and pants, smoothing out his clothing and checking a small mirror on his wall to make sure that he looked presentable before opening his door and stepping out into the rest of the office. As far as he could tell, none of the other employees realized anything about the passionate sex that had just taken place behind his door.

He did some walking around, answering some questions about deadlines and budgets, and offering some feedback to the programmers who wanted it, in general, making sure everyone had what they needed to stay focused. A few of the male employees asked if "Lily" was single to which Jin just vaguely replied, "I think she has a boyfriend," trying to dodge the question. People would become much suspicious of any time spent locked together in his office if they knew that he and Lilith were together.
 
Liltith finished straightening his office amd fixed her appearance. She got a few date inviites declining politely. " No thank you I have a boyfriend" she said politely appreciated the stares.


She let her master do his job not wanting to get in his way.
 
After clearing up a few more headaches between the various teams and employees under his care, Jin took a look at the clock and realized that it was already in the afternoon. Given that there wasn't anything else particularly urgent, he decided it would be ok to leave. He found Lilith in his office, still using his computer to learn about what happened in the world in the centuries that she had been locked away.

"Ready to go? I'm starved."
 
Lilith nodded and smiled Yes master im ready to leave" she said standing and walkin over kissing him lightly. She had tried watching more porn but it hadnt done anything for her although it was entertaining. She preferred doing the act herself.

She had also made his office spotless like it was before making sure things hadnt seemed out of order in case someone walked by.
 
Back
Top